Author Topic: Koloseum Nutritional Sciences 50% OFF!  (Read 3812 times)

Markoni

• Getbig II
  • trueprotein discount code MOU110
Re: Koloseum Nutritional Sciences 50% OFF!
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2008, 06:41:56 AM »
Milose  what about international orders , I want to try your supps but there is no way I can order to Serbia when you only ship your supps to  USA and Canada  , you could do something about that , include shipping for other counties ?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2008, 03:59:37 PM »
i just drink some whey 1/2 prior, drink some sugar during, drink some whey immidietly post workout wit some vit c, fish oil, and ala            i think its probably just as good if not better than his drinks. although i gotta give him credit for the original idea.

Why in earth would u be taking fish oils post workout?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2008, 04:50:49 PM »
Why in earth would u be taking fish oils post workout?
do you honestly want the reason ? or are you just going to come back with something about what i should take and why i shouldnt take fish oil ?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2008, 01:25:35 AM »
do you honestly want the reason ? or are you just going to come back with something about what i should take and why i shouldnt take fish oil ?

I take fish oil everyday, im just curious as to why u take them post workout. That just ruins what your trying to accomplish with your pwo shake, so im curious why u use it pwo

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2008, 10:16:31 AM »
oh ok ...i atually want to say sorry for posing that question that way i was pretty angry yesterday when i posted that LOL

well, i take them because they are insulin sensitizers, and hormone manipulators, and boost fat metabolism. im not a huge believer in carbs in the post workout shake (anymore)...because it really isnt necessary and if i can grow at the same rate with out the carbs yet burn off a little bit of fat for about 30 mins post workout untilll i get so some solid food then im all for that

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2008, 12:49:13 PM »
oh ok ...i atually want to say sorry for posing that question that way i was pretty angry yesterday when i posted that LOL

well, i take them because they are insulin sensitizers, and hormone manipulators, and boost fat metabolism. im not a huge believer in carbs in the post workout shake (anymore)...because it really isnt necessary and if i can grow at the same rate with out the carbs yet burn off a little bit of fat for about 30 mins post workout untilll i get so some solid food then im all for that

so are u on a ketogenic diet then? and if you are then why the r-ala? im just super curious candizzle thats why i ask

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2008, 02:48:51 PM »
nope  i eat alot of carbohydrates !

ala cause its an insulin sensitizer/insulin mimicker as well; and also its a great anti dioxidant to kill off all those free radicals my training produces (vitamin c for that reason as well)

GApump

• Getbig I
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2008, 12:27:08 PM »
still seems high even at 50% off

x2, no wonder the stuff doesn't sell. Also, I've never even heard of it up to this point.