Author Topic: CNN calls Texas for McCain early as fuck  (Read 1294 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
CNN calls Texas for McCain early as fuck
« on: March 04, 2008, 06:04:55 PM »
This means repukes lining up to vote still can feel totally free to cast their votes for Hillary to bury Obama... CNN has been harshly against Obama from the start...  This is sick and disgusting...  Enjoy the American Media Crap Machine.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: CNN calls Texas for McCain early as fuck
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 06:07:47 PM »
Obama is ahead in Texas right now, what how fast that vanishes now.   ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 06:10:25 PM »
Oh and so you have perspective, CNN called Texas for McCain with 1% of the precincts reporting ;)  I fucking kid you not!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 06:13:58 PM »
yeah I've never seen the   benefit of calling any of these races while the polls are still open.

It doesn't serve any purpose other than bragging rights for the network

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 06:14:25 PM »
... CNN has been harshly against Obama from the start...  This is sick and disgusting...  Enjoy the American Media Crap Machine.

CNN "Clinton News Network" what did you expect?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 06:18:13 PM »
CNN "Clinton News Network" what did you expect?
In that they made that abundantly clear from the start, I can't argue with you on this point ;D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 06:20:18 PM »
I havent watched CNN since they completly ignored Ron Paul at the last debate. I couldn't stomach it anymore, it wouldn't have mattered who they did it to cause at that point all canidates should have had been given equal time.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 06:22:07 PM »
yeah I've never seen the   benefit of calling any of these races while the polls are still open.

It doesn't serve any purpose other than bragging rights for the network
No, in this case it serves the purpose of telling republicans yet to vote that they're free to fuck Obama and vote Hillary.  All polls have Obama beating McCain but a tie between Hillary and McCain so CNN freed the republicans, yet to vote, to cast their vote on the dem side in a strategic manner by calling it so early.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 06:28:47 PM »
No, in this case it serves the purpose of telling republicans yet to vote that they're free to fuck Obama and vote Hillary.  All polls have Obama beating McCain but a tie between Hillary and McCain so CNN freed the republicans, yet to vote, to cast their vote on the dem side in a strategic manner by calling it so early.

yeah I guess it does serve the purpose of promoting the agenda of a specific group in this circumstance but that's usually not the case in most elections.   Can't we all wait a few more hours until at least the point when the polls have closed?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 06:29:00 PM »
Despite what the media says, this isn't over yet.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2008, 06:33:13 PM »
yeah I guess it does serve the purpose of promoting the agenda of a specific group in this circumstance but that's usually not the case in most elections.   Can't we all wait a few more hours until at least the point when the polls have closed?
i agree

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2008, 06:35:35 PM »
seriously, how do they actually try to pass off calling Texas for McCain with only 1% reporting ::)  BWHAHAHAHahahahaha... They have Americans locked down as stupid as fuck beyond repair.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2008, 06:43:27 PM »
Oh and they're talking how cautious they are in reporting the dems in Texas at only 4% reporting... but they called it for McCain with only 1%... Jesus... lol...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2008, 08:10:54 PM »
seriously, how do they actually try to pass off calling Texas for McCain with only 1% reporting ::)  BWHAHAHAHahahahaha... They have Americans locked down as stupid as fuck beyond repair.

They say they get the results from exit polls.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2008, 08:26:51 PM »
Its an easy call as huckabee is so far gone, its unreal.   Did he even campaign? hes the invisible ghost all of a sudden.

Obama lost me when he stated sermon on the mount supports gaydom... ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2008, 09:29:50 PM »
Its an easy call as huckabee is so far gone, its unreal.   Did he even campaign? hes the invisible ghost all of a sudden.

Obama lost me when he stated sermon on the mount supports gaydom... ::)
You know whats weird is that I didnt recieve a single call from any republican group, but recieved a butt load of calls on the behalf of obama

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 11:43:26 AM »
You know whats weird is that I didnt recieve a single call from any republican group, but recieved a butt load of calls on the behalf of obama

Heres an example.   Obama had 9000 volunteers working the phones in Texas.    Hillary had 63.    Mccain is in the poor house, probably.  And old school conservative would rather go with Obam it seems..