Author Topic: The best place in town to open up a supplement shop?  (Read 1818 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The best place in town to open up a supplement shop?
« on: March 10, 2008, 07:43:43 PM »
The mall?  Across from a gym?

Actually, there is one that opened up right across from a high school in my town.  Brilliant place.  "Add muscle and lose bodyfat" real big in the window, ready to influence 1500 kids, many of whom are unhappy with their bodies and slaves to a preconceived notion of how they should look.

pretty smart IMO.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: The best place in town to open up a supplement shop?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 11:42:48 PM »

Actually, there is one that opened up right across from a high school in my town.  Brilliant place.  "Add muscle and lose bodyfat" real big in the window, ready to influence 1500 kids, many of whom are unhappy with their bodies and slaves to a preconceived notion of how they should look.

pretty smart IMO.

The only problem is kids don't have the money to buy supplements.  Maybe some of them do but not the majority.  What he should do is go talked to the Athletic Director and see about doing some great deals for the athletes.  Not fat guy or girl in high school will not be buying supplements.  And he should probably expect to get broken into a few times being located across from the school too depending on the location and neighborhood.  If you are going to be fat, do it as a kid cause you still are young and can lose it easier than when you get older.  Take a look at the parents, if they are fat and the kid is fat too then in most cases it is a helpless cause.  And no my parents were far from big or fat.  My mom was 5'3" and 120 and my dad was 5'6" 165.  And I was 130 as a freshman.  If these kids are fat the supps won't help.  they need to be active in high school sports and stay busy.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 01:26:59 PM »

pretty smart IMO.

RIGHT NEXT TO A STAR BUCKS!

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 08:02:14 PM »
A location that has a good anchor such as a grocery store. Attracts everyone from the surrounding area. Next to a gym would also be good.