Author Topic: friends dragging me down...  (Read 2951 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: friends dragging me down...
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2008, 07:17:11 PM »
drop them like its hot
TEAM Nasser

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 06:00:04 AM »
Dov are facetious (pronounced Fa-see-shus), it seems to me that you are..........

Hey, what about Spitzer bangin whores, i'll vote for him next time, at least it wasn't like the other dude banging dudes in rest stops

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2008, 02:04:15 PM »
post a pic, i wanna see what these friends are draggin down!

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2008, 03:52:58 PM »
yeah, post  pic! we wanna see these pathetic puny little twerps who are your so called friends! BRING THEM ON!  >:(

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2008, 04:04:34 PM »
yeah, post  pic! we wanna see these pathetic puny little twerps who are your so called friends! BRING THEM ON!  >:(
i dont want to see the friends, i want to see him, i wanna see what the fuss is about!

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2008, 05:47:53 AM »
Quickerblade is obviously a retard, "POST A PIC!?" WHAT ON EARTH DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING ASIDE FROM FULFILLING YOUR HOMO FANTASIES?

Did i ever say I had a good body? Did i every say i look great? I even went back to read my posts to see if i did and i didn't, i said working out was a hobby and in a nutshell my friends frowned upon it. For all you know i can 5'2 and 300lbs, but that is irrelevant to the post, is it not?

"post a pic." LMAO

Quick, just curious, as you probably were by telling me to post a pic, how many times a day do you say "can i supersize that for you?"

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2008, 08:23:45 AM »
Dov are facetious (pronounced Fa-see-shus), it seems to me that you are..........

Hey, what about Spitzer bangin whores, i'll vote for him next time, at least it wasn't like the other dude banging dudes in rest stops
Not facetious, just callin it like I see it.....I could'nt imagine going through life concerned with what a couple of jealous slobs are saying about me. Sounds pathetic and weak :(

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2008, 09:13:56 AM »
i hear ya Dov and things can be interpreted differently over writing...honestly this was a thread i wrote out of boardem, i'm  not letting them ruin my life, i'm continuing to train....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2008, 04:20:20 PM »
Quickerblade is obviously a retard, "POST A PIC!?" WHAT ON EARTH DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING ASIDE FROM FULFILLING YOUR HOMO FANTASIES?

Did i ever say I had a good body? Did i every say i look great? I even went back to read my posts to see if i did and i didn't, i said working out was a hobby and in a nutshell my friends frowned upon it. For all you know i can 5'2 and 300lbs, but that is irrelevant to the post, is it not?

"post a pic." LMAO

Quick, just curious, as you probably were by telling me to post a pic, how many times a day do you say "can i supersize that for you?"
HAHAHAHAH

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2008, 10:35:13 PM »
Ok the fact that you dabble in and out of the gym shows that you are like so many others out there...No biggie really...But here is the problem...When you are back on, that is all you really talk about. And even if it isn't, and you talk about once with buddies who used to train, they will see it as a shot against them in some cases...Probably whats going on with them...There ego's are unfolding right in front of your eyes...Never ever take this personal...But see its as it really is. And that is the ego showing its true colors...Just remember its not what is really deep down inside your boys...They just don't understand that the ego has such a hold on them..

My suggestion is from the time you read this post, stop talking to any of your friends about anything related to working out, supplements, food, and most of all gear...

Tell them they are right and that being on gear at my age is stupid...But go on your business, train hard, eat good, load up on gear if you choose...And when you go out with them, talk about religion and politics...If they keep bringing up working out with you, tell them that all you do is push ups and situps...

Trust me that will make there ego shine thru even more...And that will tell you exactly what you are dealing with...

See the ego for what it is in others and that will help you surpress your own and help move you to the next dimension...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2008, 10:36:03 PM »
Oh yeah and always remember these four important words

HARD'N THE FUCK UP!!!!!

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2008, 04:35:04 AM »
haha.."Spoony" goes from such a deep post about ego and reflection to just plain "HARDEN THE FUCK UP!"..I totally understand and agree..don't make a big deal out of workin out..I work out like a champ, but if anyone asks I totally downplay it and it's the last thing I talk about outside of the gym...actions speak louder than words 8)

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2008, 06:26:22 AM »
Spoony you are correct 100%, and again this post was posted out of bordem and partially a joke to the fellas i speak of. A big part of my rebirth in training was the split with my wife. i said i'm 33 yrs old and out of shape and in the words of Jay Z "30's the new 20", FUCK IT!!! who says you have to act a certain way because of your age. It's only a # rights??? The gym work has been steady for about  1 1/2 years now, the juice is what i dabble in....

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2008, 07:23:22 AM »
in the words of Jay Z "30's the new 20", FUCK IT!!! who says you have to act a certain way because of your age. It's only a # rights???
Oh brother.....THIS is the problem..these adolescent games are "dragging you down"...again, I find your comments pathetic :(