Author Topic: McCain being a dickhead on video  (Read 4581 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: McCain being a dickhead on video
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2008, 11:39:43 PM »
LOL and thats exactly what I thought, LOL this what you consider being a dickhead bindare. I get looks that convey more anger walking down the street.

I bet you do, dickhead.  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2008, 06:44:17 AM »
Sorry Rob, I don't have all day to spend on here looking for proof, but there is a ton of proof.........I retract and will call it a fact if it helps clarify.

Wait...

you don't have time to find evidence, so you'll retract your statement it's a "rumor" and declare it a fact?

Um...

The Coach

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2008, 08:50:39 AM »
Wait...

you don't have time to find evidence, so you'll retract your statement it's a "rumor" and declare it a fact?

Um...

Hey Rob, when I "rumor" I meant that in the most sarcastic sense.........you should work for CNN, they need more liberal spin doctors! Oh wait, thats right, you're not a lib...LOL!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2008, 09:02:02 AM »
Hey Rob, when I "rumor" I meant that in the most sarcastic sense.........you should work for CNN, they need more liberal spin doctors! Oh wait, thats right, you're not a lib...LOL!

joe, i have a pile of guns and carry everywhere I go. 
Do you?

joe, i've never voted dem in my life. 
have you?

joe, i support repubs on all issues except one - nonstop borrowing to avoid taxing the rich.  my MBA tells me that its a recipe for bankruptcy, and it appears the majority of economists agree with me. 
do you disagree?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2008, 09:10:16 AM »

The Coach

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2008, 09:34:35 AM »
joe, i have a pile of guns and carry everywhere I go. 
Do you?

joe, i've never voted dem in my life. 
have you?

joe, i support repubs on all issues except one - nonstop borrowing to avoid taxing the rich.  my MBA tells me that its a recipe for bankruptcy, and it appears the majority of economists agree with me. 
do you disagree?

1. No, but I have some in my house.......do you know what happends in Cali if your caught with a gun with no permit? This is California (Southern) getting a permit is damn near impossible.

2. Yeah, in 92' and like I said 6 MONTHS LATER I REGRETED IT!

3. Rob, you haven't posting anything on here that didn't wasn't liberal or have liberal overtones..........if you have voted Dem in your life, it sure as hell sounds like your going to this time, and you'll vote for the #1 Liberal in congress........congrats, your officially a lib :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2008, 09:41:50 AM »
1. No, but I have some in my house.......do you know what happends in Cali if your caught with a gun with no permit? This is California (Southern) getting a permit is damn near impossible.

why do you choose to live in a lib, anti-gun state, joe?

you seem like the type of guy to fall for things easily.  You swallowed clinton's new hope BS, and you swallowed the fear card.

3. Rob, you haven't posting anything on here that didn't wasn't liberal or have liberal overtones..........if you have voted Dem in your life, it sure as hell sounds like your going to this time, and you'll vote for the #1 Liberal in congress........congrats, your officially a lib :'(

It "sounds like" I "might" vote lib, so I'm officially a lib?

You're realllly stretching it there.  I poke my own party with a stick so she'll maintain her high standards.  You prefer to make fun of the dogshit in the neighbor's yard (the dems) rather than clean your own yard.  You'd rather sit in stink and laugh at someone who stinks worse.  me?  I'd rather keep the cleanest yard in town and ignore the neighbors.

I am an honest republican.  I admit flaws with mccains positions.  Would you trust any man who wouldn't admit any of his partys flaws, but would talk for days about how bad the other guys was?  hell no.

would you buy a car from a BMW salesman who would only talk about how bad Lexuses were?  No.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2008, 09:48:32 AM »

Joe, if corruption and deciet is seen in your party you owe it to yourself to be a patriot and admit it.      This is why most dems have moved center and most repugs have gone the same way.

Your loyalty to evil is sad... :-[   Libs are not libs anymore, and conservatives are denying the bush corruptions as well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2008, 09:52:46 AM »
bottom line is this:

far-left libs like teddy kennedy do not represent most dems.
far-right neocons do not represent most repubs.

New repubs don't konw the difference.  They don't realize there USED to be a thing as moderate republicans who were about small govt spending, avoiding big wars, and above all - FUCK nation building.  Neocons brought in the notion of major simultaneous wars and nationbuilding... reagan sure as hell avoided these things.