Author Topic: Pics of Phil Heaths arm!!!!!  (Read 26227 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Pics of Phil Heaths arm!!!!!
« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2008, 01:43:27 PM »
I think he would give a straight answer, he has nothing to lose, and if you read his book...he admitted to worse things.
Nah, he still hasn't told the truth about the Ninja episode. Started a thread on MD asking if people wanted to hear the true story, then never returned to the story after I asked if Shawn was correct when he said Flex punched a wall in frustration. Comes across as a very insecure person. When will he unveil the "Natural Freak"? Never. I'm sure he's still on testosterone too.

Calves looked very bad towards the end

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2008, 06:28:35 PM »
Nah, he still hasn't told the truth about the Ninja episode. Started a thread on MD asking if people wanted to hear the true story, then never returned to the story after I asked if Shawn was correct when he said Flex punched a wall in frustration. Comes across as a very insecure person. When will he unveil the "Natural Freak"? Never. I'm sure he's still on testosterone too.

Calves looked very bad towards the end

They barely even look like a muscle :-\

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2008, 06:29:36 PM »
Munzer-like conditioning.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2008, 06:41:49 PM »
WTF? Brutal calves hahaha
Team Yates

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2008, 07:08:04 PM »
Flex used Synthol toward the end of his career, like 1999 and 2000, mostly in delts, but probably in his arms, which didn't have his trademarked striations in his bis. If you compare pics from 1993-1997 you see Flex was always "gunslinger" and had epic arms (even before he got his pro card).

Those who use synthol tend to not have crisp look to their arms. Which Phil has. You see striations and all, and the fact that one arm is bigger than the other (his left) shows that one arm is stronger, or gets more work out of them. If he was using synthol, why not try and correct the imbalance? Well, because he doesn't need to. Just like how Melvin Anthony has a double bi peak on one arm and the other doesn't.

Also Phil's arms have always have the same shape, even if you look at the his first couple of contests before he turned pro. Same shape, same detail, same striations in his bis and tris, they just grew, Thing is, he doesn't need synthol, those who tend to use it, know they have a weakness that they try to hide, and sometimes, like Ernie Taylor, become a "overwhelming" bodypart that they are known for.   
melvin anthony has admitted to using synthol in his arms a number of times
there's no magic pills... just needles

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2008, 07:10:09 PM »

dbol isn't a magic pill  ???
Team Yates

goldngunz

• Getbig I
« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2008, 08:52:41 AM »
And the funny thing is hany doesn't even let him train arms!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2008, 09:16:36 AM »

When he do this....

Hell, he's got one  bi that has a split head and the other that doesn't. I know he had a tricep injury...but there has been nothing of him saying he used synthol. Even his delts, which look flatish are not pumped up.   

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2008, 06:49:35 PM »
Original.

just like your moms butthole.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2008, 09:02:17 PM »
Munzer-like conditioning.

At least he's still alive today... :D