Author Topic: Why Wyoming doesn't count  (Read 22326 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Why Wyoming doesn't count
« on: March 08, 2008, 05:03:56 PM »
Wyoming doesn't count because Hillary won Texas.

OK, she didn't actually win the most delegates. But she did win the popular vote.

OK, she lost nearly 20 percentage points in the last two weeks. But Obama did fail to close the deal.

OK, Hillary still has to win every remaining state by margins she hasn't managed even once. But she's still ready to take that 3:00 AM call and keep your children from being killed.

OK, so she did blow the single most important foreign policy vote in her Senate career. But George Bush tricked her by putting lies in the NIE.

OK, so she never actually read the NIE. But now she agrees that we shouldn't have invaded Iraq.

OK, so she's only saying that now because it's popular. But Obama promoted NAFTA back when it was popular and look at all the jobs that left Ohio.

OK, so it was actually Hillary who promoted NAFTA. But now she says she didn't, so that shouldn't count against her.

OK, so she's lying to avoid embarrassment. Isn't Obama lying about Rezko?

OK, so he's never been accused of anything with regards to Rezko that he could lie about. But doesn't Hillary's campaign bringing it up all the time make him look suspicious?

OK, so they're just trying to smear him. But isn't Obama trying to smear Hillary by challenging her to release her tax returns while people have a chance to vote on their judgment of them?

OK, so they challenged Rick Lazio to release his tax returns when they were running against him for the Senate. But transparency is important in judging a politican's ethics.

OK, so they still won't release the list of donors to the Clinton presidential libary. But how could you be concerned that the Clintons would sell White House access for money?

OK, so they did sell White House access for money with that Lincoln bedroom business. But they were broke from defending themselves against Ken Starr's right-wing smear machine!

OK, so they're worth somewhere between $10,000,000 and $50,000,000 now. But why should that make anyone suspicious enough to demand to see Hillary's tax returns?

OK, so they never did explain exactly how she earned  that $100,000 in futures trading....

Shit, I could keep this up all night.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Why Wyoming doesn't count
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 05:07:15 PM »
Brutal truths.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 07:22:36 PM »
yes i love it. i cant wait to see hillary's face as she gives her defeated speech

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 08:18:38 PM »

Ribo - Why won't the media expose this??

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 08:39:06 PM »
Why won't the media expose this??

Why do they gush over what a great barbecue man John McCain is instead of probing his interference with a government committee on behalf of one of his mistress's lobbying clients?

Oh, I forgot... they were just good friends. Any appearance of impropriety was solely in the minds of those sleaze merchants at The New York Times. [And several of his closest staffers.]

How could anyone insinuate that straight-talking maverick was fucking around on his wife? Just because she was the woman he fucked around on his first wife with? [Before leaving her for a younger woman with enough money to launch his political career.]

At least Cindy McCain is proud of her country. After it gave her a sweetheart plea deal for stealing from a charity to service her Vicodin addiction, why shouldn't she be?