Author Topic: MY TRIP TO the ARNOLD CLASSIC  (Read 7571 times)

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Re: MY TRIP TO the ARNOLD CLASSIC
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2008, 01:24:02 AM »

STFU

my guess is you sneeze oil...Welcome to the boards gzhout...Truth is you are the thing of the past...You are holding on to tight...That is what is going to be the end of you...GZHOUT you may have been pretty cool in this dimension...But in your next dimension, you are for sure going to be nothing more then a hungry dog in the alley of DOOM...Save yourself GZHOUT...Its not to late..

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2008, 06:51:32 AM »
I saw Sami and Other Pro … in reality … and they aint so far apart … but you didn’t … you just saw pix … so it is harder for you to imagine … anyway we really care of what you think and what ever you say will definetly affect Sami’s placing … NOT

So keep up the good work … and make us proud

ya we will see how he does on the national stage to EARN his pro card this time.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2008, 07:02:00 AM »
ya we will see how he does on the national stage to EARN his pro card this time.
you mean like this guy ??

Quote from: RHINO290
Yes, Chris is a great bodybuilder, and a good guy. Yes, we are still freinds, I am freind with alot of them, Jay, Mike Morris, flex, chris, I trained with Frank Hillbrand, Jimm Quinn,, Gary Strydom. I kinda have a long legacy in this sport, thats why getting this pro staus is so important to me. Just so you know, I was married, and I quit because of a women, lost 7 years, if I did not, i would have had my ifbb card, I had won the palm springs and competed in the usa's, the year chris won. It's just hard to explain the bittersweetness of all of this, I had a bad marriage, she took me for like a ton of money, blah, blah, blah. I just want people to support me, whether i suck or not, I have given alot, and really am a true guy.

so now you know the deal.

booooooooooooooooooooom
L

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2008, 07:14:04 AM »

Who really gives a fuck about your trip to the Arnold?

gzhout

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2008, 07:25:03 AM »
my guess is you sneeze oil...Welcome to the boards gzhout...Truth is you are the thing of the past...You are holding on to tight...That is what is going to be the end of you...GZHOUT you may have been pretty cool in this dimension...But in your next dimension, you are for sure going to be nothing more then a hungry dog in the alley of DOOM...Save yourself GZHOUT...Its not to late..

So STFU and watch your words when you speak about the blacksmith

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2008, 07:43:07 AM »
Where's Lee's facial tattoo? Did he have it removed?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2008, 07:46:06 AM »
Where's Lee's facial tattoo? Did he have it removed?

Thats not Lee Priest

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2008, 08:53:35 AM »