Author Topic: The Insulin Diaries  (Read 5495 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The Insulin Diaries
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2008, 10:29:59 AM »
Liberal as the day is long. Show your sources.

Tell me it's wrong.

Stake your credibility on it.

Do it :)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2008, 10:30:47 AM »
Pull your lips off Milos' balls and wake up.

Diversion tactic number two...fails to work just like number one, because you still have not answered the question.
This doesn't really have any correlation to Milos; please reciprocate a reply to my quizzical comment: What makes you think King Kamali listened to Disgusted, will listen to you, and did not listen to Milos? ::)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2008, 10:35:26 AM »
Actually coach looks pretty good. I'd venture to say he looks better than most here.  If you think you look better throw up your pics. You are just breaking balls.

I"m late to the argument, but I do believe in slin use.  I agree with Milos, it reduces the amount of test needed to acquire size, and if used correctly can be used for contest prep as well. It is a great volumizer.  lf you disagree, you probably have not tried it and are scared. I have had better results with slin and 500mgs of test than 1000mgs of test and Dbol or Drol.  Most jshut down the thought of giving it a try when they hear diabetes or coma.  You won't know till you try.  Just do your research before attempting it. I have a parter I've taken under my wing, he went from 180 to 215 in 4wks on slin alone.  His strength would have improved more with test, but it was not avail at the time and he just wanted to start.
\

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2008, 10:45:15 AM »
Actually coach looks pretty good. I'd venture to say he looks better than most here.  If you think you look better throw up your pics. You are just breaking balls.

I"m late to the argument, but I do believe in slin use.  I agree with Milos, it reduces the amount of test needed to acquire size, and if used correctly can be used for contest prep as well. It is a great volumizer.  lf you disagree, you probably have not tried it and are scared. I have had better results with slin and 500mgs of test than 1000mgs of test and Dbol or Drol.  Most jshut down the thought of giving it a try when they hear diabetes or coma.  You won't know till you try.  Just do your research before attempting it. I have a parter I've taken under my wing, he went from 180 to 215 in 4wks on slin alone.  His strength would have improved more with test, but it was not avail at the time and he just wanted to start.

Interesting. Does the strength and size gained from insulin last?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2008, 10:47:38 AM »
I trained BBer's for along time until about 93', brought several to the Nationals, a couple of State  a bunch of local winners and a couple of women who were top 5 Ms. Olympias.....true, it's not what I do now nor do I have any intrest in training BBer's. While you say I do train "fat" housewives and athletes, I also help the obese and I have a childhood obesity program that we have done as part of a private program that is starting to expand into school programs, I prefer to help and train people who actually need help to improve their lives and health, competitive bodybuilding doesn't do that.

As far as Milos goes, it always his goal from the beginning to be a pro BBer and he was a good one, although never an Olympia threat at anytime during his career, he did well in the smaller shows. Milos dwarfing me........he should, I'm 5'6 he's 5'11.......but then again Shawn is the same height as me and Milos couldn't compare to Shawn, so saying he dwarfs me really has no significance.

Milos is no better than anyother "guru" out there, he just sells himself well, his methods are hit and miss and not consistant, if he was that good his client retention should be consistant and steady. Why did Wolf leave, JJ, etc, etc, etc. It would be safe to say if I had too, I bring someone (anyone) into a show and in shape.

It's been common for many years for competitors to jump around from "guru" to "guru". Very few keep thier guys year afer year, most notably being Aceto w/ Cutler and Teh Chad w/ Ronnie. Other than that they all jump around.

The Coach

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2008, 10:51:46 AM »

Don't get me wrong, I have never doubted it's effects or results, I'd be fool to say insulin doesn't work, it most definatly does....it's the long term effects that alot people don't realize that disturbs me. AAS is much safer than insulin at least when it comes to comptitive use.

The Coach

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2008, 10:57:01 AM »
It's been common for many years for competitors to jump around from "guru" to "guru". Very few keep thier guys year afer year, most notably being Aceto w/ Cutler and Teh Chad w/ Ronnie. Other than that they all jump around.

Seems most with Milos last for a season then move on, I'm pretty sure that Aceto and Chad have a longer client retention than Milos. My thing is don't fix it if ain't broken. If I ever decide to compete again, I won't be changing "gurus" (he hate that word ;D)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2008, 10:58:43 AM »
Don't get me wrong, I have never doubted it's effects or results, I'd be fool to say insulin doesn't work, it most definatly does....it's the long term effects that alot people don't realize that disturbs me. AAS is much safer than insulin at least when it comes to comptitive use.

Does one keep gains from insulin use longer than ASS, Joe? Curious question.

Insulin would also explain pro athletes beating drug tests easy.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2008, 11:03:53 AM »

The Coach

« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2008, 11:07:31 AM »
Thanks, it trained hard.

Stavios

« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2008, 11:23:56 AM »
looking like a greek god there joe  8)

The Coach

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2008, 11:27:26 AM »
looking like a greek god there joe  8)

Me or the ladder ;D?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2008, 12:00:02 PM »
Tell me it's wrong.

Stake your credibility on it.

Do it :)

lol.

dude, he has no credibility.

anyone who has to announce he's 'leaving' an internet forum- undoubtedly looking for sympathy and for someone to say 'no joe, don't go- please'- to verify to himself that he does indeed have friends, only to return just goes to show that the word credibility and his man do not know eachother.

to do it once smacks of desperation and loneliness, to do it three times signals some kind of cry for attention.

i doubt very much joe would be sacrificing anything by taking up your challenge and losing.
b

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2008, 02:32:41 PM »
how many years does insulin shave off the life?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2008, 03:07:08 PM »
Question for Joe/JoeLocal/The Coach:

In the picture (the laneway pic with the ladder) what's you're height and weight? ? ?

I'm considering competing next winter, as I've lost a lot of weight/fat recently... dropped from 24% bf to 17% (and still losing) but only lost 15 lbs on the scale. I'm hoping for some idea of what I might look like slimmed down.

The Luke

The Coach

« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2008, 03:30:09 PM »
That was about 3 days before the show, I'm 5'6 and I think I was around 195

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2008, 03:44:29 PM »
That was about 3 days before the show, I'm 5'6 and I think I was around 195

...sounds pretty heavy, seeing as Shawn Ray was 5'6'' and 205 lbs and Lee Priest is 5'5'' and 195 lbs.

Good work nonetheless.

The Luke

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2008, 07:47:56 PM »
JOELOCO is right though, wolf jj ss and many others quit.... you dont leave the "best" trainer , right?
benz, I know you're scared to go against "joeloco" cause he has Ron's balls in his throat, but they didn't leave or quit, Milos has no time to train these guys, he has stated this several times.

Apparently Coach has all the time in the world, business is booming, eh coach? :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2008, 07:54:01 PM »
benz, I know you're scared to go against "joeloco" cause he has Ron's balls in his throat, but they didn't leave or quit, Milos has no time to train these guys, he has stated this several times.

Apparently Coach has all the time in the world, business is booming, eh coach? :-\

Im not scared of him, why would i? Im just saying he's right in that point, just that. Milos went down after nazi el sonbaty brought up the milamar incident.

As for joe, i might call his son (who is my personal friend) and tell him to sign up here  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2008, 07:59:43 PM »
Im not scared of him, why would i? Im just saying he's right in that point, just that. Milos went down after nazi el sonbaty brought up the milamar incident.

As for joe, i might call his son (who is my personal friend) and tell him to sign up here  ;)
Not true, but keep swinging from The Coaches sack if you like, afraid of time out or what? The Coach does not hold that power, quit coddling his johnson. >:(

I think your stint in time out made you soft, man up!!! ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2008, 08:02:37 PM »
the man is almost 50, have some respect  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2008, 08:09:28 PM »
the man is almost 50, have some respect  ::)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHCHAHCHCHCCHCHAABABAHWHAHAHAHAHAAA

I almost choked on my 350gram post workout shake, dick >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2008, 08:13:11 PM »
Please share your tales of physiques that have been rumored to have been destroyed through insuline use.  I'll begin...

5lbs of shit stuffed in a used condom!!!

I

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2008, 08:15:18 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHCHAHCHCHCCHCHAABABAHWHAHAHAHAHAAA

I almost choked on my 350gram post workout shake, dick >:(

;D

The Coach

« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2008, 09:19:33 PM »
Chaos, try and pry your lips from Milos' ass and realize he's had shitty client retention for years.