Author Topic: tomr/joey tito/calmus/peptide wizard/krusader/david puddy/enthanator!!!!!!!  (Read 13226 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
you better do it SS otherwise Alex aka calmus aka tomR aka joey tito will hack into getbig and find personal info on you and your family, aren't you terrified? :D

Actually, I like this thread.  ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Actually, I like this thread.  ;)
hahahaha, and there he is right on cue, epic stalking the "Who's on line" board to check my activity. ;D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
hahahaha, and there he is right on cue, epic stalking the "Who's on line" board to check my activity. ;D

Or maybe I just hit the "unread posts" button.  You do flatter yourself, SF. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Or maybe I just hit the "unread posts" button.  You do flatter yourself, SF. 

either way it's post stalking making you a psycho. :D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
either way it's post stalking making you a psycho. :D

I'm just here to help you accept who you are, SF.  On an errand of mercy, if you will.   ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I'm just here to help you accept who you are, SF.  On an errand of mercy, if you will.   ;)
::) like i've told you a hundred times, post up what you've paid for, let's see it, you paid good money to the private investigator, let's see if he did his job. :D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
hahahahaa, he claims that he has personal info on me and is just waiting to post it but everytime i tell him to post it he backs down. ::)
WOW! Didn't think Al was like that.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
WOW! Didn't think Al was like that.

In the interest of accuracy, I never claimed I was going to post anything.... It's SF who is dying for me to post something.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
In the interest of accuracy, I never claimed I was going to post anything.... It's SF who is dying for me to post something.
Damn dude.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Damn dude.
hahahhahaa, this shit is getting crazy around here, 50 gimmick accounts, "people" paying PI's for personal info, stalking people's posts. ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
AHAHAHHAHAAHAH!!!!!  This just gets better and better everyday.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
well, you should enjoy this then.  Accusations of getbig espionage are flying.  Perhaps the Y breeds paranoia in some.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=205516.0

Alex23

calmus, if you wanna ride the big dogs trailcoats, at least have the decency to dissociate yourself from me.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Oh look, it's the pompous ass himself. Why don't you look at page 1 of this thread, genius?  or is it too hard to read english?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
One more thing. It's "coat-tails," not trailcoats, froggy. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
The Y got boring, no more twunts to own, so Y posters desperately needing attention got bored and logged into their gimmicks to stir shit up with other Y boarders, most likely shot out several pms to their "secret helpers" for assistance and entertainment bloomed.

Somethin like that.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
no you didn't

you are awesome mate

why dont you try and arrange some fights on the g and o then back out like a little bitch  :)
Sure I did, immigrant.

And I haven't arranged or backed out of any "internet fights", everyone knows where to find me, including you.
I would find it extremely pathetic that someone would go that far over the internet, but I'm not hiding anywhere.  :-*

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
Sure I did, immigrant.

And I haven't arranged or backed out of any "internet fights", everyone knows where to find me, including you.
I would find it extremely pathetic that someone would go that far over the internet, but I'm not hiding anywhere.  :-*

immigrant?

everyone know where to find you would that be the "k"

as in i think im mint cause some washed up pro owns my gym

get over yourself conehead
T

chaos

• Getbig V
immigrant?

everyone know where to find you would that be the "k"

as in i think im mint cause some washed up pro owns my gym

get over yourself conehead
WTF are you going on about? You're angry I blew your fake 19" arm pic out of the water? Easy to prove me wrong post another one.

What!! :o You can't, imagine that. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
WTF are you going on about? You're angry I blew your fake 19" arm pic out of the water? Easy to prove me wrong post another one.

What!! :o You can't, imagine that. ;)

i will

when i wan to

lets see the pic of yours that shows mines fake

what you cant imagine that  ;)
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
The Y got boring, no more twunts to own, so Y posters desperately needing attention got bored and logged into their gimmicks to stir shit up with other Y boarders, most likely shot out several pms to their "secret helpers" for assistance and entertainment bloomed.

Somethin like that.

INDEED.  This place jumped the shark about 2 years ago, been boring ever since

chaos

• Getbig V
INDEED.  This place jumped the shark about 2 years ago, been boring ever since
Shark jumping sounds dangerous. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Shark jumping sounds dangerous. :-\

Not for the Fonz! >:(

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Sure I did, immigrant.

Come on, don't lie now....................

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Come on, don't lie now....................

Who gave you permission to leave the V, fat man?  You know the rules: if you want to post on another board, you have to get permission from Havenbull, chaos, mass04, MasterBlaster, or me.

1.  Plump-o-lard is not allowed to post outside the V

2.  If plump-o-lard wishes to post outside the V, then he must get permission from those who run the V (PAND, masterblaster, chaos, mass04, or myself)

3.  Newbs wishing to hone their ownage skills on plump-o-lard may do so, but we who run the V may put an end to it if it should be lame

4.  Plump-o-lard must claim himself to be fully free of any sick desires that may still linger with him, such as pedophilia, necrophilia, and beastiality

... any other rules ?