Author Topic: DEREK ANTHONY UPDATE  (Read 13915 times)

wannahit2

• Getbig II
Re: DEREK ANTHONY UPDATE
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2008, 02:21:06 PM »
You keep going on and on about your body. Dude you take steroids, GH, and Insulin. You cheat, if you were natural you would be a twerp I am sure. I'm pretty sure you are the guy that took steroids to fit in, and be part of the in crowd.   Just be happy with you are, and stop trying to gloat about the money you make, the homes you buy, and how great you are.  No one cares. You make yourself an easy target because you are a moron.  I didn't know that Hofstra and Farmingdale were now considered good schools.  You should try joining the UFC instead of being a boxer.  I could see it now... Derek Anthony vs Rampage.  What is wrong with your biceps by the way?  Your shape is terrible.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2008, 02:25:13 PM »
hey Derek,

not to burst your boxing aspirations bubble, but you have to be drug-free to fight professionally and you admitted in one of your threads from last week that youre still using Winny, clen, etc to get down to 225.

Just saying you shouldnt be surprised when Vince G sends that post to some boxing organization.

Also, I don't believe youre 7-0 in Amateur fights if that means anything...you looked like shit hitting that heavy bag just 6 months ago
Air Falcon

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2008, 02:27:10 PM »
AMYTIME MAN ANYTIME !

IF YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT MEAT ME AT THE OLYMPIA I LL FILM IT. COME ON?? WHY NOT.

Freudian slip of epic proportion

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2008, 02:28:02 PM »
hey Derek,

Also, I don't believe youre 7-0 in Amateur fights if that means anything...you looked like shit hitting that heavy bag just 6 months ago

Derek does not box, if he did, and he was fighting for a pro card, all he has to do is say when and where-and it would be verified.

Derek knows that -so he shuts the fuck up and then runs off. He has never had a boxing match in his life.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2008, 02:28:22 PM »
hey Derek,

not to burst your boxing aspirations bubble, but you have to be drug-free to fight professionally and you admitted in one of your threads from last week that youre still using Winny, clen, etc to get down to 225.

Just saying you shouldnt be surprised when Vince G sends that post to some boxing organization.

sounds like a great idea, im gonna email his posts to all the boxing organizations :)

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2008, 02:30:19 PM »
DA seems to enjoy this abuse. I think getbig might give him a heart attack eventually.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2008, 04:15:35 PM »
Synthol and Opiate.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2008, 04:52:45 PM »
No way in the Fukin world could a non gay let men put $$$$bills in a G-String and get an erection you sick fuk,you use so many drugs and you don't even compete you IDIOT.Now who have you fought and who are you going to fight and where? Names and places Champ you Fukin Weak Clown. ::)

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2008, 04:56:07 PM »
NEVER TRIED NUBAIN

I WAS ON A BIKE AND CRASHED SCRAPED UP MY ARM BAD ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO DONT WORRY THEY WILL BE GONE

$$$ TALKS GOT A APPOINTMENT WITH A TOP SURGEON

THEY ARE SCARS THEY NEVER HEALED PROPERLY IF YOU MUST NO

Quit lying, admit that your jon roughed you up a bit from trying to steal his money before his session ended

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2008, 04:56:59 PM »
Quit lying, admit that your jon roughed you up a bit from trying to steal his money before his session ended
gayer than Goodrum and "queenvissy" spooning while watching a Golden Girls marathon.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2008, 04:57:04 PM »
No way in the Fukin world could a non gay let men put $$$$bills in a G-String and get an erection you sick fuk,you use so many drugs and you don't even compete you IDIOT.Now who have you fought and who are you going to fight and where? Names and places Champ you Fukin Weak Clown. ::)

meltdown  ;D

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2008, 04:57:56 PM »
hey Derek,

That's a good idea, Pete.  Thanks for the tip.  I'll write up the letter on Monday and send it out.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2008, 04:58:51 PM »
gayer than Goodrum and "queenvissy" spooning while watching a Golden Girls marathon.

We don't spoon to the Golden Girls.  We do that to "Dexter" on Showtime..... ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2008, 05:01:26 PM »
We don't spoon to the Golden Girls.  We do that to "Dexter" on Showtime..... ;D
This has to be an angle......why would a man suddenly come out of the closet after bashing gays(Derek Anthony) for months, then act like he is a proud flaming shitsticker?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2008, 05:02:14 PM »
That's a good idea, Pete.  Thanks for the tip.  I'll write up the letter on Monday and send it out.

hahaha melvin goodrum, that little drop of negative consciousness righting the wrongs in this world, you go my brother :)

wheres my bee pollen that you owe me from GET BIG one ?
A

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2008, 05:07:09 PM »
This has to be an angle......why would a man suddenly come out of the closet after bashing gays(Derek Anthony) for months, then act like he is a proud flaming shitsticker?

I never bashed gays, I bashed Derek for selling his body to whoever gave him a dollar bill and for those "sessions" he does on his website

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2008, 05:12:22 PM »

I never bashed gays, I bashed Derek for selling his body to whoever gave him a dollar bill and for those "sessions" he does on his website

Lets cut to the chase, Vince what exactly does Derek do in these sessions?No more speaking in riddles Vince.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2008, 05:14:13 PM »
Lets cut to the chase, Vince what exactly does Derek do in these sessions?No more speaking in riddles Vince.

whatever the customer wants..... ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2008, 05:15:47 PM »
whatever the customer wants..... ;D

ok, ill rephrase, what specific acts have you heard he has performed on male clients/had performed on him for money?

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2008, 05:19:41 PM »

oh shit, thanks for that fucking visual  >:(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2008, 05:23:56 PM »
NEVER TRIED NUBAIN

I WAS ON A BIKE AND CRASHED SCRAPED UP MY ARM BAD ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO DONT WORRY THEY WILL BE GONE

$$$ TALKS GOT A APPOINTMENT WITH A TOP SURGEON

THEY ARE SCARS THEY NEVER HEALED PROPERLY IF YOU MUST NO
liza minelli

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2008, 05:31:54 PM »
HURT MY BICEP 90 LB HAMMER CURL DUMBELLS THANKS FOR CARING

AND ITS A BULLET YES ITS A WW2 BULLET I GOT PLATED IN PLATINUM AND STAINLESS STEAL FROM MY PASSED GRANDFATHER. IT HAS SIGNIFICANT MEANING.

THANKS  :-*
Any real meaning was lost when you guido-coated it.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2008, 05:36:04 PM »
The whole hair thing is too funny.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2008, 06:02:27 PM »
The whole hair thing is too funny.

i saw it from about 2 feet away.  Not a rug.

Jason

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2008, 06:13:20 PM »
Any real meaning was lost when you guido-coated it.

The poor old man must be turning in his grave.