Author Topic: did Nasser deserve 2nd place in 97?? or 3rd  (Read 4835 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: did Nasser deserve 2nd place in 97?? or 3rd
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2008, 11:04:13 PM »
Probably both. Sharma still hasn't recovered. Even as we speak he's getting a translator to covert his psychobabble into a coherent form. A sharma stock post will be added to this thread once he coughs up the 5 shekels Abdul demands

hahahaha even team nasser members are rethinking there positions, they may not announce there leaving but will fade into obscurity

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2008, 11:07:00 PM »
hahahaha even team nasser members are rethinking there positions, they may not announce there leaving but will fade into obscurity

Yup that's the usual pattern. Same stuff happened last year and TN had to withdraw from the battlefield under the constant barrage from the remainder of getbig.
Dumbass JT decided to quit the team 3 months after it was inactive. He's always been a bit slow-witted  ;D

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2008, 08:14:40 AM »
When ever i see photos of Dorian i believe he did not deserve his titles, but then i see videos and Dorian is unbelievable and deserves all his titles
I have the same feeling, when i watch the video of 1997 Nasser and the others are not even in the same league with Dorian.He really looks  worse in the photos than in the videos.
R.I.P. Michael

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2008, 12:21:55 PM »
Actually he did attend an NPC show in California earlier this year, and took a pic with Chic as well which I can repost here if anyone is interested.

Really?  Who paid for his flight?   ba-HAHAHAHA!

NOBODY cares about '97 Olympia 2nd placement either; what's stopping you from posting!  Obviously, Chic was the only one courageous enough to get a picture with the scumbag.  Before you post, let me guess:  N'ass is wearing a mumu shirt to hide his 300 lb abs right?