Author Topic: FINALLY - the reason DEMS tax more  (Read 18308 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: FINALLY - the reason DEMS tax more
« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2008, 07:36:52 PM »
LOL... it has to be mccain or hilary.

Comparing their military positions - very similar.  I think hilary would bomb a villiage a tad faster than Mccain would.  her decision making power and cut-throat coldness - that's an awesome thing.  Mccain is great but just seems out of it sometimes.  Right now, things aren't stressful for him yet - he's just visiting and hanging out - and making these mistakes.  I worry the job might be tough for him.  Hilary, as much as I dislike her, will be one organized, cold, direct and focused leader.  Take no shit.

Can't say I disagree with any of that.  But all that she has is designed to benefit one person, which is her.

Do you really want to help elect a liberal into the presidency?  I certainly don't even if I don't like the Rep candidate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #176 on: March 19, 2008, 07:38:25 PM »
Can't say I disagree with any of that.  But all that she has is designed to benefit one person, which is her.

Do you really want to help elect a liberal into the presidency?  I certainly don't even if I don't like the Rep candidate.

yeah, bill clinton certainly served his own interest, and she'll probably do the same.

I don't like any of the options.  I dont like having to choose mccain because "he's the LEAST liberal".

If Kerry and Teddy kennedy was running, who would you pick?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #177 on: March 19, 2008, 08:30:41 PM »
yeah, bill clinton certainly served his own interest, and she'll probably do the same.

I don't like any of the options.  I dont like having to choose mccain because "he's the LEAST liberal".

If Kerry and Teddy kennedy was running, who would you pick?

Teddy.. since at least every one knows what he's about.  Kerry is wishy washy from almost every perspective and that is really dangerous.  Similar to Obama.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 20, 2008, 02:47:12 PM »
  How many tips do you think Clinton got every day while in office? If Clinton had confirmation while in office, and did nothing, as YOU claim to know...then surely someone in government had that same information. If WE ( meaning our government) had info before Bush took office, AS YOU CLAIM, then that information was available to Bush as well...They aren't  going to keep it a secret from the new President if they KNOW of a legit threat..

You can't have it both ways...if Bush isn't supposed to follow up on every tip then How can you say Clinton should have? You contradict yourself.

In all honesty I don't think it is Bush's fault... I think it is the fault of the scumbags who murdered all those people...that's who you blame...not Clinton...Not Bush. Nothing like that had ever happened before.....it's easy to point the finger now 7 years later.  Bush responded very well to the attacks and he did what he needed to do...but he still failed. OBL is likely still out there.

I think we all were so angry and shocked we had to blame someone...I think that is just human nature. What happens when a football team sucks? Usually people blame the coach.Sorta the same thing in a way.