Author Topic: SQUADFATHER GOT PUNKED ON BIGNATION RADIO  (Read 3415 times)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
Re: SQUADFATHER GOT PUNKED ON BIGNATION RADIO
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 06:43:55 PM »
Squadfather got OWNED by Derek Anthony of all people. Squad called in and started stuttering after Derek punked him on air. Squad couldnt even put 2 sentences together without stuttering. HAHAH

Look at this poor guy. I mistook him for my gardener. Short, fat and can't speak english without his famous stutter. That's 2 shows now where poor SquadFather can't speak correctly without stuttering. You got OWNED.

hahahahaha

BOOM 

ha ha everytime I see that blurry blown up pic of that fat slob squatfagger fatty I get a good ab work out...god he looks terrible...worst ever seen on the internet...and to be proud of that windex pic rolling up a fat roll and claiming he had 18 inch arms and towers over every one ahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahahahahha!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 06:46:28 PM »
Sorry. My grandmother told me to always leave them wanting more.

did she also tell you never to be photographed with a drink in your hand?  You have failed that one miserably.

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2008, 04:19:57 AM »
What's your point?  He looks much better than you do.
That's the great thing about getbig. Where the fuck else can you goof on people that look 10 times better than you do. Guys with  15" arms calling out Pro bodybuilders and telling them "you look like shit". You can't buy that kind of entertainment. ;D

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2008, 06:41:54 AM »
where can I download the show?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2008, 07:20:59 AM »
Why does anyone give a shit what squadfather looks like. If you guys take this shit way too personal then its your low self-esteem that is getting to you.  How some internet guy can get under your skin is pathetic.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2008, 07:57:50 AM »
Why does anyone give a shit what squadfather looks like. If you guys take this shit way too personal then its your low self-esteem that is getting to you.  How some internet guy can get under your skin is pathetic.

maybe because some people dont live in this fantasy world like most of you here, maybe some people give and take respect in all aspects of life, internet included. Maybe because most of you are nobodies hiding behind keyboards that would never say a damn thin in real life which is proven everytime these guys goto shows and never make themselves known or try to act friendly instead. That would be my guess. Or perhaps people just like to meltdown on there keyboards

Me personally, i like the humor and squad makes me laugh alot of times and i get his game. Just not everyone does, and not everyone lives on the net and knows the community or lingo. We are talking about bodybuilders here...

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2008, 07:59:38 AM »
maybe because some people dont live in this fantasy world like most of you here, maybe some people give and take respect in all aspects of life, internet included. Maybe because most of you are nobodies hiding behind keyboards that would never say a damn thin in real life which is proven everytime these guys goto shows and never make themselves known or try to act friendly instead. That would be my guess. Or perhaps people just like to meltdown on there keyboards

well said

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2008, 10:32:36 AM »
where can I download the show?
You can listen to it stream at: BigNationRadio.com
You can download it or past episodes at: UltimateTalkRadio.com
BigNationRadio.com

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2008, 12:00:58 PM »
squad didn't get punkd'...but i listened to the whole thing and DA is the biggest shit talker on this site when did he become such a hard ass i took serious offense to it.