Author Topic: HAHAHAHA...the reason Lou "THE INCREDIBLE JERK" continues to sign autographs!!!  (Read 6192 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
No, but he likes to compare himself to their caliber.  ::)
Sad truth :-\

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
arnold is on a whole different level, because he's always had a much more open personality than lou and has done a whole lot better financially

At least we agree there.  ;D

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
Really?  ???

I find that hard to believe. They crowd his section, but boo him at the mention of his name by Arnold at the opening of The Arnold Classic finals.

yes exactly because one on one these guys suck his dick still but have to look cool in the mob mentality just like here. Epic shmoes

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Really?  ???

I find that hard to believe. They crowd his section, but boo him at the mention of his name by Arnold at the opening of The Arnold Classic finals.
they were not booing at the show.... Looooouuuuuuuuuu  Looooouuuuuuuuuu is what they were saying.

Pollux

• Getbig V
they were not booing at the show.... Looooouuuuuuuuuu  Looooouuuuuuuuuu is what they were saying.

I know you're trying to stand up for the jerk, but trust me when I say it was BOOOOOO...NOT LOOOOOUUUU.

Purge_WTF

I've seen Lou at the Chiller Theatre convention in Jersey a few times and he always seemed to be in a good mood.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
well, i've never seen or heard lou acting like a jerk. the main reason seems to be as ron said - he doesn't talk to ppl unless they sign his autographs. so what? some things in this life u have to pay for. if u really are a fan of lou, u wouldnt mind paying a little to say a few words to the guy. if he sat around chatting all day, the line wouldn't move and he'd probably sell alot less autographs. just trying to see it from his perspective.

come on paying for an autograph, i would be very embarrassed to ask money for that. what a tool.
do we have to ask money for everything we do for other people? louie is a very sad man.

Pollux

• Getbig V
You wanna pay for an autograph? Fine. Whatever. But relax, and talk to your fans. Who's to say that one hasn't already bought an autograph from Lou some time back, and they see him again. They have to buy another one just to converse with him? Ridiculous.  ::)

That's too bad for those so-called "fans".

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
lol you got a flex ninja thumb!!!!! ;D
A

Pollux

• Getbig V
lol you got a flex ninja thumb!!!!! ;D

HIIIIIIII-YA!  ;D

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV

Writing the message on paper was classic.  ;D

tom joad

• Getbig V
what i don't understand is once you gets Lou's autograph what are ya supposed to do with it?  ???

Pollux

• Getbig V
what i don't understand is once you gets Lou's autograph what are ya supposed to do with it?  ???

Wipe your ass with it.  ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
what i don't understand is once you gets Lou's autograph what are ya supposed to do with it?  ???
You hang it in your game room. And you buddys come over and call you gay.
A

Pollux

• Getbig V
You hang it in your game room. And you buddys come over and call you gay.

Or play a game of darts.  :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

yeah it was fun as a child to ask for autographs.
its always funny to see grown "guys" buy a picture with autograph on it, fucking posers.

Gym dude

• Getbig III
Lou is the best bodybuilder ever, leave him alone !!!

Pollux

• Getbig V
Lou is the best bodybuilder ever, leave him alone !!!

Purge_WTF

Writing the message on paper was classic.  ;D

Lou should've smacked that kid for being such an asshole.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..

I saw a jerk in that video ...But,it wasn't Lou.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Actualy i understand him a lot. Because this kind of small things are only his income. He is not an actor who is paid like Arnold or other hollywood celebs.
He made several appearances on "The King of Queens" sitcom.

R

Red Hook

• Getbig V

why does that have a tattoo of a Zune logo?

I

Red Hook

• Getbig V

Lord help us!!!
I

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro

Hi Lou

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
come on paying for an autograph, i would be very embarrassed to ask money for that. what a tool.
do we have to ask money for everything we do for other people? louie is a very sad man.

I wonder what Lou would do if you haggled with him: "Listen, I want the autograph, but, $20 is a bit steep. How 'bout $5?"