Author Topic: Spitzer's Defenders......LMAO ! ! ! !  (Read 5726 times)

The Coach

Re: Spitzer's Defenders......LMAO ! ! ! !
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2008, 10:13:52 AM »
settle down, my muslim friend.

we're all happy to see a hypocrite like spitzer fall apart like this.  some people feel prostitution is a victimless crime and wastes resources that could be used to keep crack off playgrounds, sure.  But spitzer broke other laws too, and he's dealing with the deserved shitstorm now.

So you admit you're a liberal?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2008, 10:15:47 AM »

Fuck no, you clinton voter.

I'm happy when a hypocrite from either party gets caught banging hookers and is forced to resign.

Crap like that doesn't belong in leadership, no matter what party.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2008, 10:19:12 AM »
Eldon, to prove hypocracy, you'd have to find Clamus quotes where he first attacked a Republican for prostitution, then defended this Dem for it.

Can you find that quote?

He can't find shit.  Only crap that he feebly tries to twist around. 

Eldon, you can find better stuff on libs than this.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2008, 10:27:52 AM »
to be honest, don't you think he strikes you more as an independent thinker.  I see him on here defending a spectrum of stances.  The problem is, once you've sided whatsoever with one single liberal opinion and departed from a solid hardcore righwing only stance, rightwingers are happy to throw that person to the wolves.  On the other hand, someone who is liberal like myself can get away with the occational rightwing stance on something because it's in our nature to be open minded in all opinions.  Again, if we're being fair here, I think one would say 240 seems to have moved into an independent line of thought.  I'm guessing from what he has said, you might find him voting either way, depending on the candidate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2008, 10:29:04 AM »

Well duh.  He is liberal as the day is long. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2008, 10:31:50 AM »
I make my case stated above.  If you're not hardline, they'll toss you to the wolves.  Must be a paranoid world behind the iron curtain of rightwingers...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2008, 10:32:22 AM »
Coach believes that anyone who questions the white house in any way is a lib.

Coach believes that all moderate repubs and dems are libs.

Coach believes if you have any questions on WMD or 911, you're a lib.

Karl Rove bragged of his ability to divide voters using this simple term.  The right-wing radio hosts use the word like hitler used 'jew'... a blanket term thrown at any enemy.  Remember Romney and Mccain calling each other liberals in the primaries?  Same thing.  The most hateful word they know.

I don't fault Joe, because I used to do the same thing.  I blindly repeated white housee press line and if you disagreed, you were a piece of crap lib.  Now, I see I wasn't thinking - I was just doing what my training told me to do.  One day, and he may never admit it, Joe will realize the far right neocons aren't always correct or honest.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2008, 10:32:54 AM »
I make my case stated above.  If you're not hardline, they'll toss you to the wolves.  Must be a paranoid world behind the iron curtain of rightwingers...

???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2008, 10:33:07 AM »

you voted for clinton, you little bitch.

You suck whatever cock is in the white house.

if I want your opinion, I'll turn on Rush.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2008, 10:40:01 AM »
you voted for clinton, you little bitch.

You suck whatever cock is in the white house.

if I want your opinion, I'll turn on Rush.

Did you get permission to screw around on the internet?  Get off line and go vacuum. No girlymen allowed in this room.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2008, 10:43:53 AM »
???
What part of the facts didn't you understand :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2008, 10:48:39 AM »
What part of the facts didn't you understand :)

All of them, because they had nothing to do with my comment that 240 is liberal as the day is long. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2008, 10:50:54 AM »
Did you get permission to screw around on the internet?  Get off line and go vacuum. No girlymen allowed in this room.

you're muich prettier when you don't use that mouth for talking, BB.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2008, 11:09:06 AM »
All of them, because they had nothing to do with my comment that 240 is liberal as the day is long. 
yes it does, it was in relation to my comment above your post and as I said, your post made my case.  With your statement you do exactly what Joe did and what every other rightwinger does when someone even dares cross over on even a single point.  My post was spot on, sorry it when by you.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2008, 11:30:38 AM »
Eldon, to prove hypocracy, you'd have to find Clamus quotes where he first attacked a Republican for prostitution, then defended this Dem for it.

Can you find that quote?

240, put down the weed  ::)

My original point to you about hypocrisy was in reference to Spitzer.

He is a hypocrite, even you said this in your first reply to me on here.

And for a liberals to come on here saying prostitution should be legal, on the very next day after Spitzer resigns from office, is being a hypocrite

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2008, 11:40:51 AM »

And for a liberals to come on here saying prostitution should be legal, on the very next day after Spitzer resigns from office, is being a hypocrite

OK, I'll bite.  Maybe liberals, like myself, have held that belief prior to Spitzer's deal.  So what?  A dumb law is a dumb law.  His job description forced him to uphold the law even though in his private life he broke that same law.  Yeah that's hypocrisy on his part.  How does that make me a hypocrite?

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2008, 12:06:14 PM »
OK, I'll bite.  Maybe liberals, like myself, have held that belief prior to Spitzer's deal.  So what?  A dumb law is a dumb law.  His job description forced him to uphold the law even though in his private life he broke that same law.  Yeah that's hypocrisy on his part.  How does that make me a hypocrite?

Even though many politicians think they are, nobody is above the law, Nobody !

Prosecuting people for breaking the very same law he was breaking is one thing,  but going on Television, bragging about  it all, is  hypocrisy at its finest.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2008, 12:06:34 PM »

No it's fucking not ::)  especially when after you've put your your stupid challenge out we affirmed out condemnation of his actions,  WHAT FUCKING MORE DO YOU WANT ::)  Look buck rogers, it happens all the time, when something happens in public that surrounds other issues, it often happens that people will also bring up that goddamned issue, that's nothing new.  The only thing that's new is your making accusations of the issue being brought up.  You're calling Calmus guilty by the shear association of bringing up the issue.  WTF man, that's stupid as you appear to be.  I for one would have no problem defending Spitzer if I felt he deserved it.  It's freaking retarded of you to tell us we're finding some side way of supporting Spitzer's actions....  RETARDED!!!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2008, 12:07:04 PM »
I think most people agree with George Carlin:  Selling and fucking are legal.  Why isn't selling fucking legal?

You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

for once ill agree with you.

shit, if you take a girl out and want to get laid. you know your going to have take her out to dinner and everything, which by the end of the night will cost a hundred bucks or two.

then if she fucks you, hows she not a prostitute? hows that not paying for sex?

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2008, 12:08:54 PM »
No it's fucking not  ::) especially when after you've put your your stupid challenge out we affirmed out condemnation of his actions,  WHAT FUCKING MORE DO YOU WANT  ::) Look buck rogers, it happens all the time, when something happens in public that surrounds other issues, it often happens that people will also bring up that goddamned issue, that's nothing new.  The only thing that's new is your making accusations of the issue being brought up.  You're calling Calmus guilty by the shear association of bringing up the issue.  WTF man, that's stupid as you appear to be.  I for one would have no problem defending Spitzer if I felt he deserved it.  It's freaking retarded of you to tell us we're finding some side way of supporting Spitzer's actions....  RETARDED!!!

meltdown   :o   :o   :o   :o

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2008, 12:11:40 PM »
meltdown   :o   :o   :o   :o

your response speaks volumes, primarily that you got nada... enjoy....

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ;D

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2008, 12:19:54 PM »
No it's fucking not  Roll Eyes especially when after you've put your your stupid challenge out we affirmed out condemnation of his actions,  WHAT FUCKING MORE DO YOU WANT  Roll Eyes Look buck rogers, it happens all the time, when something happens in public that surrounds other issues, it often happens that people will also bring up that goddamned issue, that's nothing new.  The only thing that's new is your making accusations of the issue being brought up.  You're calling Calmus guilty by the shear association of bringing up the issue.  WTF man, that's stupid as you appear to be.  I for one would have no problem defending Spitzer if I felt he deserved it.  It's freaking retarded of you to tell us we're finding some side way of supporting Spitzer's actions.... RETARDED!!!

Yes, you melted down, just look out your last comment   :o   Many times when a liberal melts, they start in with the name calling.  :o

I have responded to every post on here, go back read.

You change your name to " Hugo Chavez " and yet you call me a "clown", and then later "retarded " ?

LMAO ! ! ! !

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2008, 12:27:54 PM »
Even though many politicians think they are, nobody is above the law, Nobody !

Prosecuting people for breaking the very same law he was breaking is one thing,  but going on Television, bragging about  it all, is  hypocrisy at its finest.

I don't know what politicians think unless they tell me what they are thinking.  Spitzer acted contrite and I hardly think he was bragging.  While I don't condone what he did, I do see the shortcomings in criminalizing prostitution.  We are all hypocrites in life--part of some its dialectical progression--but I don't see myself being a hypocrite on this matter.  Spitzer, yeah, sure he was.  That's apparent.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2008, 12:39:27 PM »
I don't know what politicians think unless they tell me what they are thinking.  Spitzer acted contrite and I hardly think he was bragging. While I don't condone what he did, I do see the shortcomings in criminalizing prostitution.  We are all hypocrites in life--part of some its dialectical progression--but I don't see myself being a hypocrite on this matter.  Spitzer, yeah, sure he was.  That's apparent.

Decker,

The bragging comment was in reference to him going on television back when he was A.G.  when he went on t.V bragging about all of the prosecutions on Prostitution rings, and he made the comment " "the johns are just as guilty"" and will be gone after as well.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2008, 12:50:34 PM »
Yes, you melted down, just look out your last comment   :o   Many times when a liberal melts, they start in with the name calling.  :o

I have responded to every post on here, go back read.

You change your name to " Hugo Chavez " and yet you call me a "clown", and then later "retarded " ?

LMAO ! ! ! !
I think you need to go back and read, and if you think me saying retarded is a meltdown, you've never seen me meltdown ;D  Oh you'll know when I do and everyone here who's not a noob like you can attest, this ain't one of my meltdowns ;)  In this case, it's clear you posted "meltdown" to avoid my points and evade them by going down this path, clearly!