Author Topic: Got milk ?  (Read 8135 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: Got milk ?
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2008, 10:17:35 AM »
the only healthy looking vegetarians you see are the ones that eat fish, which is a meat.. the others ones look frail and have unhealthy smokers-like skin

exactly! not to mention female vegetarians who have rubbish immune systems and are notorious for low iron levels.  It takes around 5kg of spinich to recieve the same amount of iron as a well proportioned piece of lean beef.  

In fact you ask most nutritionists and they'll say it's cruel to even attempt to not feed children dairy or meat.  It's essential for proper brain development and growth.  
Abandon every hope...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2008, 10:42:16 AM »
exactly! not to mention female vegetarians who have rubbish immune systems and are notorious for low iron levels.  It takes around 5kg of spinich to recieve the same amount of iron as a well proportioned piece of lean beef. 

In fact you ask most nutritionists and they'll say it's cruel to even attempt to not feed children dairy or meat.  It's essential for proper brain development and growth. 
You have been brainwashed by "accepted science " and u dismiss quickly anyone who suggests different.

I think we outsheeped the sheep so to speak if I may quote David Icke : at least the sheep need a watchdog to keep them in line but us humans we police each other....the moment one of us steps outside the boundaries and proposes something logic but radically diff than the pseudo science we've been fed all our lives, everyone jumps on him and they are quick to ridicule.

I want for once kcballer ( your name betrays the graymatter of an above average thinker  ::) ) to stop thinking with your left brain that they fed for u all these years with useless info and start feeling the obvious from a " right side " perspective so to speak. Can u do that for me ?

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2008, 10:44:38 AM »
I see that the 'spaceship' has reached its destination at Sevetease house after landing at Waddy's then Candidizzles...
The Number 2 in Scranton

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2008, 10:59:15 AM »
If no milk then what am I suppose to pour in my bowl of Captain Crunch ???

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2008, 11:17:23 AM »
Nobody, absolutely nobody, argues that humans are herbivores-the argument is that they are frugivores-if you think that a human is an herbivore then you are going to have a hell of a time eating grass without 2 more stomachs and some 60,000 digestive enzymes along your intestinal tract.  How about some characteristics that you missed-herbivores tend to have eyes on the sides of their head, they tend to have hooves, they tend to have flat square teeth...there's more.  You also used information from 1970 which is suspect.  What you should be looking at is the digestive system specifically-ours has qualities of both meat eating animals as well as non meat eating animals-intenstinal length is in the middle, HCL is more so than non meat eating but less so than carnivorous animals, we have teeth that are used for both grinding as well as tearing, and most IMPORTANTLY we have a brain and hands to do with what we want-that's we came into existance as we did.  And for the record, our closest relatives, the bonobo chimps are omnivores-they eat mice, rats, insects, all kinds of little rodents as well as vegetation.
   Pretty much all attempts at a totally frugivore or fruitarian lifestyle long term have failed.  Frugivores or fruitarians tend to have serious emotional issues caused by excessive sugar intake.  Plus, their teeth literally and nails literally start disintigrating.  You'll find very few people who stick to one and only one 'style' of eating who enjoy good health over the long run.  Once again, this is a subject I have devoted my life to for the last several years.

Once again, the best diet is the one that evolves as you evolve, the one that supports your life's plan.  And again, I smell someone talking the talk and not walking the walk. If I find out that you are not VEGAN(not just vegetarian), and in all areas of life, I'm going to be awfully disappointed.  In addition to that, to be less harmful to society and the environment, the optimal diet of man should be sustainable locally-this means no shipping in food from all over the globe to meet you nutritional requirements.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2008, 11:18:00 AM »
If no milk then what am I suppose to pour in my bowl of Captain Crunch ???
:D...try this :

Mummy Food
Recipe By     : Edgar Cayce
Serving Size  : 4    Preparation Time :8:20
Categories    : Cereals
  Amount  Measure       Ingredient -- Preparation Method
--------  ------------  --------------------------------
     1/2  Cup           Dates,Chopped
     1/2  Cup           Black Mission Figs,Dried,Chopped
   1 1/2  Cups          Water
   1      Tablespoon    Cornmeal
1)  Soak dates and figs overnight in water.
2)  Cook in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.  Add corn meal slowly.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2008, 11:20:30 AM »
In my oppinion human diet should be 80 % alkaline and only 20 or less acidic. Colds and viruses do not/cannot exist in alkaline environment. Not only that but fcuking with the body alk/acid ballance is fukcing with your well being.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2008, 11:22:40 AM »
that is true, for the most part, but the best way to keep from getting sick and being at the mercy of viruses and bacteria is to be a clean, non toxic organism-ideally, imho, organic, raw diet, no food combining, clean air, clean water.  PH balance comes after this.  Plenty of vegans still get sick despite their alkalinity.   ok...one more time: there are times when it's best to be vegan, there are times when it's best to eat meat, there are times when it's best to drink milk-more Standard American Dieters need to realize this and get their acts together(whereas most just do the same thing over and over again and support very unsustainable farming as well) and so do more nazi special dieters.  What is truly best for the human being is best for the other human beings because you won't have to do something drastic to make up for the area in which you lack-which most everyone ultimately ends up doing when sticking with any scheme but the 'do what works and works best' scheme. 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2008, 11:32:25 AM »
When you look at the comparison between herbivores and humans, we compare much more closely to herbivores than meat eating animals. Humans are clearly not designed to digest and ingest meat.

Meat-eaters: have claws

Herbivores: no claws

Humans: no claws

Meat-eaters: have no skin pores and perspire through the tongue

Herbivores: perspire through skin pores

Humans: perspire through skin pores

Meat-eaters: have sharp front teeth for tearing, with no flat molar teeth for grinding

Herbivores: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding

Humans: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding

Meat-eaters: have intestinal tract that is only 3 times their body length so that rapidly decaying meat can pass through quickly

Herbivores: have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.

Humans: have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.

Meat-eaters: have strong hydrochloric acid in stomach to digest meat

Herbivores: have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a meat-eater

Humans: have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a meat-eater

Meat-eaters: salivary glands in mouth not needed to pre-digest grains and fruits.

Herbivores: well-developed salivary glands which are necessary to pre-digest grains and fruits

Humans: well-developed salivary glands, which are necessary to pre-digest, grains and fruits

Meat-eaters: have acid saliva with no enzyme ptyalin to pre-digest grains

Herbivores: have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains

Humans: have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains

Based on a chart by A.D. Andrews, Fit Food for Men, (Chicago: American Hygiene Society, 1970)

Clearly if humans were meant to eat meat we wouldn't have so many crucial ingestive/digestive similarities with animals that are herbivores.

So yur saying that we should go back to walking on all fours? ::)
People can make fire and cook food. People have adapted to eat meat. People loss the ability to fully digest corn. People have problems eating most things raw.
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2008, 11:36:28 AM »
I am a former bodybuilder very familiar with meat. I am however a vegan now...meaning I DO NOT EAT ANY ANIMAL PRODUCTS.....I moonwalk the walk by the way . You are tellling me what u think which is ok. But u haven't touched on anything specific. The human species has suffered NUMEROUS interventions and combinations and permutations throughout time. There's 85 % your DNA that our " SCIENTISTS " cannot explain . There's 90 % plus of your brain that is not used....our definitions of history are VERY different my swedish buddy.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2008, 11:46:54 AM »
I really don't they are.  I am well aware of the short comings over modern day explanations for everything.  I'm very new agey, to be honest and am very to to date on all things metaphysical.  And of course your own opinions are welcome here as well. 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2008, 11:47:12 AM »
I am a former bodybuilder very familiar with meat. I am however a vegan now...meaning I DO NOT EAT ANY ANIMAL PRODUCTS.....I moonwalk the walk by the way . You are tellling me what u think which is ok. But u haven't touched on anything specific. The human species has suffered NUMEROUS interventions and combinations and permutations throughout time. There's 85 % your DNA that our " SCIENTISTS " cannot explain . There's 90 % plus of your brain that is not used....our definitions of history are VERY different my swedish buddy.
Neuroscience For Kids
http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/tenper.html
A

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2008, 11:49:41 AM »
You take in no whey products?

What do you take in for protein?
:D Weee

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2008, 12:52:47 PM »

You're surprised Laura? This mentality explains why he weighs 150lbs soaked and wet.  ::)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2008, 10:52:42 PM »

He is known for a hot beef injection in the ass.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2008, 11:13:30 PM »
Look at the milk in these utters,,,

MOO,,

I hope u get mauled by a fucking bear if u post that pic again u lame fuck  >:(
follow the arrows

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2008, 11:39:36 PM »
I wonder why don't we milk lactating women if milk is so nourishing

It is done. But it's not as profitable. Contrary to the cow, a female of human species have legal rights that she knows of so 1, have to be a voluntary action. 2, most likely to volunteer would require monetary compensation. 3 The milk would have to be tested to for chemicals/diseases/drugs etc as they are not in a controlled environment all the time. So one liter of fresh human breast milk would be X times higher.

A cow on the other hand have no legal rights, easily reproduced and reaching lactating stage very fast, easy to handle, high milk producing capacity, requires nothing back etc. The only missing piece was to convince people that they should drink it, and that was apparently the easy part according to sales.

But I'm pretty sure you can buy human breast milk though not fresh and maybe not at Wal-Mart. I'm surprised it is not more popular, maybe with some chocolate whey protein powder pre-workout.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2008, 11:47:29 PM »
I am a former bodybuilder very familiar with meat.

This sums it all up in one post for you folks.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2008, 02:22:37 AM »

I do not bodybuild anymore...:)...I'm focused on getting the best I can for my body given what's available out there.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2008, 02:23:56 AM »
It is done. But it's not as profitable. Contrary to the cow, a female of human species have legal rights that she knows of so 1, have to be a voluntary action. 2, most likely to volunteer would require monetary compensation. 3 The milk would have to be tested to for chemicals/diseases/drugs etc as they are not in a controlled environment all the time. So one liter of fresh human breast milk would be X times higher.

A cow on the other hand have no legal rights, easily reproduced and reaching lactating stage very fast, easy to handle, high milk producing capacity, requires nothing back etc. The only missing piece was to convince people that they should drink it, and that was apparently the easy part according to sales.

But I'm pretty sure you can buy human breast milk though not fresh and maybe not at Wal-Mart. I'm surprised it is not more popular, maybe with some chocolate whey protein powder pre-workout.

Very well put Rami.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2008, 07:28:54 AM »
 :)

DIET RECOMMENDATIONS
FROM THE EDGAR CAYCE READINGS
"It is rather the Combination of foods that nakes for the disturbance in most physical bodies." (416)
FRUITS
"Do not combine acid-reacting fruits (citrus--orange, grapefruit, lemon) with starches (corn, potatoes, rice, spaghetti) other than whole wheat bread.
"And do not have cereals, which contain a greater quantity of starch than most, at the same meal with citrus fruits." (416-10)
"In the morning eat citrus fruit, or stewed fruits (figs, prunes), but do not serve the stewed fruits with citrus fruit juices, nor the citrus with a dry cereal." (623-1)
"If raw apples are taken, take them and nothing else." (820-2) (Baked or cooked apples can be served with meals.)
"Sweets and meats taken at the same meal are preferable to starches and meats. " (Normal Diet Book, p. 14) "Avoid too many heavy meats, not well cooked. Meats taken should preferably be fish, fowl and lamb, bacon (crisp), taken occasionally." (3596-1)
"Keep away from red meats, ham, or rare steak or roasts." (3596-1)
"No FRIED foods, ..but baked, broiled or roasted." (5269-1)
VEGETABLES
"The adherence to the use of Carrots, Lettuce and Celery every day at a meal, or portion of a meal, will insure against contagious infectious forces with which the body maybe in contact." (480-17)
"Have at least one meal each day that includes a quantity of raw vegetables such as cabbage, leaf lettuce, celery, carrots, onions and the like. Do have plenty of vegetables grown above ground." (2602-1)
"Use at least three vegetables that grow above the ground to one that grows under ground." (3373-1)
"Eat plenty of lettuce; should always be eaten by almost every body, for this supplies an effluvium (purifier) in the blood stream that is a destructive force to most of those influences that attack the blood stream." (404-6)
"The tomato is one vegetable that in most instances ...is preferable to be eaten after being canned, for it is then much more uniform. The reaction from non-canned tomatoes in this body, then, has been to form an acid of its own; though the tomato is among those foods which may be termed non-acid forming." (584-5)
"Often use the raw vegetables which are prepared with gelatin. Use them at least three times each week." (3051)
"It isn't the vitamin content in gelatin (which is important) but its ability to work with the activities of the glands. It enables the glands to take from what has been absorbed or digested the vitamins ... otherwise inactive if it were not for sufficient gelatin in the body." (849-66)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2008, 07:51:30 AM »
Your whole argument is flawed. You say we aren't built for meat. We can digest it. We can't digest fruit and veg, we don't have the necessary enzymes, therefore we're less well built for fruit and veg if you want to apply that argument. Also, we wouldn't be where we are today if we hadn't started eating meat. It's not a coincidence we leapt forward in evolution of brain size and complexity when we started eating meat.
Now, hold on a second : U are telling me that before : we used all our brain, all our dna made sense, we ate what the earth offered us.

NOW: we use 8-10 % of our brain capacity, we cannot account for most of our dna, we eat meat and animal byproducts ....AND U ARE SAYING WE EVOLVED?? ........It doesn't make sense .  :-\

Our body can adapt to anything because it's a fantastic bio supercomputer , a superconductor with an immensly complex central unit ( the brain ) and an incredible micro chip ( our DNA ).

It manifests what we call reality because it ( the superconductor, computer ) manages to decode all the different vibrational intensities that manifest as matter all around us.

Just like a computer using a screen, manifests images that exist only as energy in the ether or the internet matrix.

Following me ?

Our soul or better said ourselves use this fantastic supercomputer to manifest reality all around us. Sorry I went a little off subject. We were introduced to meat and animal products, and at the same time we went through some transformations as a specie. I am talking about before that....way before...as a human race....read this link : http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles33.htm#The%20Draconians%20and%20the%20Paa%20Tal

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2008, 07:53:23 AM »
this thread needs more pics of tits
I