Author Topic: WHAT IS HAPPENING IN gERMANY?  (Read 4850 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING IN gERMANY?
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2008, 03:02:20 PM »
Well, you point out they have a big long word for this whole past guilt thing.  I asked if this issue is a mandated policy for Germany.  It didn't answer the question at all.  I'm wanting to know if this is something Germany is doing by itself or if this is some mandated expectation of Germany?  I really don't know.

Put it this way...if you were to say Sieg Heil on a large public street in Berlin you would be arrested...
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2008, 04:47:54 PM »
Put it this way...if you were to say Sieg Heil on a large public street in Berlin you would be arrested...
Yea I know.  They even were able to have an American extradited from Nebraska for selling Nazi stuff.  I guess someone in Germany bought something and when they asked to have him sent over, we said fine, take him.  So what you're are saying is that Germany has no choice?  That these things are requirements placed on Germany like the immigration thing after WWII?  That was my question, I wanted to know if the issue in the first post was something they HAVE to do vs. something they just came up with.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2008, 01:38:15 AM »
Yea I know.  They even were able to have an American extradited from Nebraska for selling Nazi stuff.  I guess someone in Germany bought something and when they asked to have him sent over, we said fine, take him.  So what you're are saying is that Germany has no choice?  That these things are requirements placed on Germany like the immigration thing after WWII?  That was my question, I wanted to know if the issue in the first post was something they HAVE to do vs. something they just came up with.

Sure there is choice and there are some hardliners in parlament but the bottom line is that there may as well be NO CHOICE because if that choice is exercised then the Nazi Card is put on the table...that's basically it.
I hate the State.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2008, 01:45:34 AM »
Hypothetically possible, however very unlikely.

Read the book, The Physics of Startrek. It's a bit dated (more than a decade old) but it is relevant to the topic at hand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_physics_of_star_trek

No known life form could survive long enough to make an interstellar journey, crossing solar systems. Such a crossing would require many human lifetimes. This is just one example of an obstacle. Still we have 3 billion+ years before our sun goes red dwarf so we have time. I am betting on an external extinction though, which will likely occur many millions of years prior to that and in any event everyone alive today will be dead in a few decades so why worry too much about it.
In the late 1800's the concensus was that all was known about physics. People have been saying forever that things are impossible, and most often (given enough time) they are proven wrong. I am loth to make predictions about human ingenuity. I cannot invent something earth-shatteringly innovative myself, hence I cannot envisage someone else doing it either. But that's where I go wrong, as I am then implying I am the pinnacle of mental development. Unfortunately I'm not. :(

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2008, 10:37:27 AM »
WTF??! German schools are going to have classes on Islamic Religion in German???? Disapoiting!!!!! Instead of deport all muslims fuckers, they are going to give them free classes....  >:(

I definitely think it should be an obligation for every school system to teach each and everyone about all bigger world religions.

Knowledge is power, and also allows you to discard nonsense. Such as Islam.

I think it's pure bullshit what some school systems do, like the Iranian eg, and preach about one religion (in that case, Islam) as more true than others.

Or like some Christian schools do, where they try to teach their students that Christianity is the supreme religion.

Plenty of other examples, there are Jew schools too.
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2008, 11:20:54 AM »
I definitely think it should be an obligation for every school system to teach each and everyone about all bigger world religions.

I think it's pure bullshit what some school systems do, like the Iranian eg, and preach about one religion (in that case, Islam) as more true than others.

Or like some Christian schools do, where they try to teach their students that Christianity is the supreme religion.

Well, I don't think you understand the consequences.

Schools will teach in a non-critical manner, even pro-islam which is displayed in schools across Europe.

Will kids really get a comprehensive teaching of the religions?

Will CORE concepts like jihad and the biography of muhammad REALLY be taught? No.

Get real Hedge.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 03:39:02 AM »
Well, I don't think you understand the consequences.

Schools will teach in a non-critical manner, even pro-islam which is displayed in schools across Europe.

Will kids really get a comprehensive teaching of the religions?

Will CORE concepts like jihad and the biography of muhammad REALLY be taught? No.

Get real Hedge.

When looking back on how Islam was taught in high school, the only thing I think could've been mentioned some more, was the age of his wives.

But other than that, we went through the historical person that Muhammed was fairly well.

How Muhammed kept slaves, how he was a polygamist, a warlord, et al.

All was covered.

I think it's very important that as many as possible read the Koran, only then is it possible to start to renounce Islam.

You can't have Christian Conservatives lashing out at the Muslims either. That will only lead to a war of the religions.

As empty as paradise

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 04:01:24 AM »

Hedge... some people just don't get it... I understand your point of view but it is pure utopia... Muslims will always be an erratic, problematic, no solution people... leting them stay in Europe is the same the deliver them all that  is ours, like culture...
S

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 05:10:17 AM »
When looking back on how Islam was taught in high school, the only thing I think could've been mentioned some more, was the age of his wives.

But other than that, we went through the historical person that Muhammed was fairly well.

How Muhammed kept slaves, how he was a polygamist, a warlord, et al.

All was covered.

I think it's very important that as many as possible read the Koran, only then is it possible to start to renounce Islam.

You can't have Christian Conservatives lashing out at the Muslims either. That will only lead to a war of the religions.

You think that is going to be discussed with classes comprising more and more of muslim students in Europe?

Political correctness is and will ruin us. A non-appeasing education on islam will no longer exist in religious education, and didn't even since I was at school.

I agree, know thy enemy, but what we're being taught in class these days is a false appeasing side of the story of how wonderful multiculturalism is etc. etc.

Mickey Mouse, keep smoking the crack pipe *(fashioned out of a petrified hollow swede)!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 07:03:04 PM »
Hedge... some people just don't get it... I understand your point of view but it is pure utopia... Muslims will always be an erratic, problematic, no solution people... leting them stay in Europe is the same the deliver them all that  is ours, like culture...

No problem with letting them into Europe.

I think it is a great idea.

But only if they are willing to be a part of European culture, equality, and traditions.

Ask the refugees coming here if they're willing to accept that deal.

If not, they gotta shop around for somewhere else to stay.

You see where the problem is?

It's not so a problem with allowing Muslims into Europe.

But rather with apologetic multi-culti huggers like jaguar who supports Iran, China and other dictatures because they're anti-USA.

These spineless fecal matters spoils any possibility of putting demands on refugees and immigrants coming into Europe.
As empty as paradise

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2008, 12:16:56 AM »
But only if they are willing to be a part of European culture, equality, and traditions.
Ask the refugees coming here if they're willing to accept that deal.

I agree on that one. Problem is, they can always lie. In the end you will not be able to keep a certain religion out of your country, except if you choose to run it in a totalitarian way.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2008, 04:45:08 AM »
It's not so a problem with allowing Muslims into Europe.

islamic "culture" is and has shown that it's impervious to change; therefore I disagree with your statement.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2008, 05:39:27 AM »
What? Islam is religion of peace. I kill you.

haha exactly!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2008, 11:14:54 AM »
islamic "culture" is and has shown that it's impervious to change; therefore I disagree with your statement.

On a slightly different note,

I think a problem with Christians not having thorough knowledge of Islam make them vulnerable.

As you wrote, know thy enemy.

When you know about Islam, you won't be frightened by the radicals and coerced into the type of Modus Operandi George W Bush is/was into. But rather focus on pointing out what is actually written in the Koran.

The Islam-huggers like jaguar and Proteinfarts are defenceless when you stick with the facts.

Also, a big problem today is that many who are against Islam, don't know jack shit about the religion. Some of them are low life scums, racists and neo-nazists.

Here is really my focal point:

As long as the ignorant extremists are allowed a monopoly on the anti Islamic point of view, there is little room for real improvement.

Many of these groups are not only extremists, but also racists and anti-democratic.

That is the real problem for the anti-Islamic movement today.

It has to remove the ignorant bastards, to get rid of the racists, the anti-democratic elements, the anti-intellectuals.
As empty as paradise

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2008, 08:20:39 PM »
On a slightly different note,

I think a problem with Christians not having thorough knowledge of Islam make them vulnerable.

As you wrote, know thy enemy.

When you know about Islam, you won't be frightened by the radicals and coerced into the type of Modus Operandi George W Bush is/was into. But rather focus on pointing out what is actually written in the Koran.

The Islam-huggers like jaguar and Proteinfarts are defenceless when you stick with the facts.

Also, a big problem today is that many who are against Islam, don't know jack shit about the religion. Some of them are low life scums, racists and neo-nazists.

Here is really my focal point:

As long as the ignorant extremists are allowed a monopoly on the anti Islamic point of view, there is little room for real improvement.

Many of these groups are not only extremists, but also racists and anti-democratic.

That is the real problem for the anti-Islamic movement today.

It has to remove the ignorant bastards, to get rid of the racists, the anti-democratic elements, the anti-intellectuals.

It's know thine enemy. The archaic possessive pronoun of the second person singular changes form slightly in anticipation of the vowel which follows.
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2008, 02:43:09 AM »
WTF??! German schools are going to have classes on Islamic Religion in German???? Disapoiting!!!!! Instead of deport all muslims fuckers, they are going to give them free classes....  >:(

A very good thing to happen!!!

Far better to have the muslim scum to learn about their religion in GERMAN in SCHOOLS than in some shabby backstreet apartment in arabic by some 70 year old goatfucker that comes from a pisspoor muslim village where they don't even have electricity.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2008, 12:10:59 PM »

Don't let the Muslims set the agenda.

If you let Islamists preach the word of the Koran without a critical perspective, you will have people like ProteinFarts growing up and becoming extremely uncritical of anything Muslim.

As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2008, 12:48:59 PM »
Don't let the Muslims set the agenda.

If you let Islamists preach the word of the Koran without a critical perspective, you will have people like ProteinFarts growing up and becoming extremely uncritical of anything Muslim.

Come on, who are you kidding? In the EU's climate this is NOT a possibility.
الاسلام هو شيطانية