Author Topic: Do people treat you differently because you post on Getbig?  (Read 539 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Do people treat you differently because you post on Getbig?
« on: March 14, 2008, 03:35:34 PM »

People see me walking down the street and they say - "hey, he looks just like a normal guy but look at the development of his keyboard fingers and the confident swagger that says "I've just owned someone today", and they make room for me.  8)

Girls swoon because they know I have more than three thousand posts and I'm soon to receive my "five stars".  8)

Other bodybuilders look at my scrawny untrained pasty white physique and say - "that guy must know his stuff on the internet - lets ask him for advice".  8)

My mum brings me my cheetos and dips on a tray into my darkened room where I critique and compare pictures of oiled up semi-naked men to my "friends" on the net and she walks out, back to the wall, bowing as she goes.  8)

Do any of you cock-jockeys ever feel Getbig makes you different? I know I do.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
Re: Do people treat you differently because you post on Getbig?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 03:37:06 PM »
People see me walking down the street and they say - "hey, he looks just like a normal guy but look at the development of his keyboard fingers and the confident swagger that says "I've just owned someone today", and they make room for me.  8)

Girls swoon because they know I have more than three thousand posts and I'm soon to receive my "five stars".  8)

Other bodybuilders look at my scrawny untrained pasty white physique and say - "that guy must know his stuff on the internet - lets ask him for advice".  8)

My mum brings me my cheetos and dips on a tray into my darkened room where I critique and compare pictures of oiled up semi-naked men to my "friends" on the net and she walks out, back to the wall, bowing as she goes.  8)

They see me walking down the street and I hear them say "There goes the tinny tit crusher"  ;D

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 03:43:43 PM »

When I walk down the street, people always say: "That's not Lee Priest."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 07:28:26 PM »

That's never happened, but when I tell them I'm have a Lift Studios Muscle PhoneTM, they get moist.

Thanks, Isaac!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."