Author Topic: Like I said Obama's Trinity Church is hinged on radical views  (Read 3075 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Like I said Obama's Trinity Church is hinged on radical views
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2008, 11:03:45 AM »
Sends a message that the people are using their brains and that we're tired of getting screwed over.

I doubt anyone will get the message.

Anyway, I live in CA and if Obama get's the nomination I wonder if he will carry CA

my measly little protest vote won't matter other than to possibly help McCain win and I ain't doing that.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2008, 11:09:14 AM »
are you serious?  one boring homily and your family bails.  I sat through hundreds of boring homiies when I was a kid.  Was your family just attending church for entertainment value.

sidenote - when I was a kid I got a digital watch for Christmas (big thing in the 70's) and I timed all the priests to see who gave the shortest homily and then I would lobby my parents to attend the mass of whoever did the shortest one most consistently (though they didn't know the reason).  

MY dad was a Pats fan and if we went to the 12PM Mass..that guy better get moving. My mom didn't care but my old man wanted to be saved within an hour.
L

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2008, 11:26:47 AM »
I doubt anyone will get the message.

Anyway, I live in CA and if Obama get's the nomination I wonder if he will carry CA

my measly little protest vote won't matter other than to possibly help McCain win and I ain't doing that.

Thats where we have to start thinking differently. Imagine if Rosa Parks thought, "I'm just a poor, little, black woman, my protest won't make a difference."

If we had more rosa Parks things would be a LOT different. Unfortunalty everyone is waiting for the next person to make a difference before they get involved themselves. What do you get from nothing? Untill people are ready to actully DO something, we'll always be picking the least shit canidate.

For most, if not all of our adult life we’ve been induced to register & vote by Party Affiliation - which is neccessary for the Primaries Albeit: In the final November election: You vote for whom ever you choose – even if to do so, you must write in the name and office. … the ballots must provide space for this …

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2008, 11:46:19 AM »
well there's also the problem that I don't actually want Ron Paul to be POTUS

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2008, 11:49:17 AM »
well there's also the problem that I don't actually want Ron Paul to be POTUS