Author Topic: Michael Kingsnorth.  (Read 5458 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Michael Kingsnorth.
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 06:58:30 AM »
all drugs and painkillers.
Why painkillers? Means Nubine?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 11:23:37 AM »
Michael is a cool guy and looks amazing in the gym and on his own. Up against Dexter etc it is a whole different story for anyone looking to break into the pro ranks.

Here's a recent interview with Mike: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/michael_kingsnorth_interview.htm

And another interview:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/robson_kingsnorth_interview.htm

Is bodybuilding.com not the megalodon of bodybuilding information or what?  To think they have two recent interviews with a pro bodybuilder who many have never heard of before.  It's great to see bodybuilders getting coverage who by virtue of their limited contest histories or geographical locations, do not normally receive it.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 11:56:24 AM »
all drugs, painkillers and crappy genetics.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2008, 01:36:24 PM »
Gayer than tuckin your wifebeater into your sweatpants.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2008, 01:42:55 PM »
And another interview:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/robson_kingsnorth_interview.htm

Is bodybuilding.com not the megalodon of bodybuilding information or what?  To think they have two recent interviews with a pro bodybuilder who many have never heard of before.  It's great to see bodybuilders getting coverage who by virtue of their limited contest histories or geographical locations, do not normally receive it.

Are you saying Muscle Memory is not your Friend, Matt?
HAHA, RON.....

Stavios

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2008, 01:47:18 PM »
he looks great

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2008, 02:45:20 PM »
he looks great
Of course. But not looks like a pro. Thats the point.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 03:59:56 PM »
Bad Pec tear re 1st pic will never recover.Will not see him again unless they run the NZ show in 09 at least no travel costs.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 09:02:53 PM »
Are you saying Muscle Memory is not your Friend, Matt?

No, I'm just saying that bodybuilding.com is a better friend.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

PROmrnewzealand

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2008, 03:53:25 AM »
Well I have to say thank you to you all for posting so many comments about me, plenty of positive, a few funny, some well wide of the mark.  This is my first post so I'll try to answer some of the comments made as you have taken the time to talk about me, I guess the least I can do is give you some of my time back.

Bad Pec tear re 1st pic will never recover.Will not see him again unless they run the NZ show in 09 at least no travel costs.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ::)

No pec tears here sorry, you may need to look again, as for never again, Aus 2009 is already on the cards and another international Pro show....we have aeroplanes too:)  Travel costs, I can happily cover those myself.

Strange looking physique.

Narrow waist and wide shoulders....I guess thats strange if you haven't seen a narrow waist onstage in a while?

How he turned pro? What did he win past?

2006 Overall Mr New Zealand where yes I was drug tested, and then two more times randomly after that where they just turn up at you place and do the test...i passed all 3.  Then having signed my pro card appication are off the IOC testing list.

If you look at that 1st pic he has some Ruhl going on in the chest.That shit only gets worse.

The gap in my lower middle pec has always been there, no Ruhling going on and it's not changing.

That´s the sign of a good bb.

very kind, thank you.  i always joke that I have heliumin my bones because I weigh so little and are often mistaken for heavier than I am. 

Needs a week with milos and a heap of cash and drugs.Livin the dream baby. ::)

Don't know about the first part, I gained 8kg of lean muscle in 8 months for these shows on my own, so may not need Milos, and plan to do that again if not more for the next ones.  As for Living the dream, HELL YEAH, and it's an unbelievable ride.

for the hope of placing in the money, of course, but more than that, for the love of the sport.

Absolutely for the love of the sport, I just happened to reach the top of the rung locally and the next step logically was to live the dream.

who says he's on gh? guys in the 70s and early 80s were his size without gh. like matt said, he needs to add size, cause his shape aint getting any better, but maybe once he does add size he can move up to a better ranking and money. never know until u try.

No Gh, I have a mortgage to pay and a family to support.  I have a regualr job like most of you and live a regular life, just with a lot of eating and the pleasure of lifting some weights with my friends.

hes in pretty good shape, but bbing today in the pro ranks is seeing a whole new sweep of condition and size, somewhat similar to the mid 90's.

No doubt size is important, but it's not the only thing, condition, balance presentation and symetry are important...but withthat all in mind, I plan on getting onstage next year another 6-8kg heavier again (just as I did this time over my previous time onstage) so will be weight comparible to Troy Alves.

the pic is Toney, Troy, Melvin and me.

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2008, 04:38:12 AM »
cool to have you here Micheal !

you look awesome  8)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2008, 04:40:47 AM »
cool to have you here Micheal !

you look awesome  8)

< Insert Penis Picture Here >

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2008, 06:48:55 PM »
Thanks for the replies It must be great to have your IFBB Pro card and never have another Drug test as stated by you here.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Just check the IFBB Drug Rule I think it has BANNED Subs  Re: Michael Kingsnorth.
« Reply #34 on: Today at 03:53:25 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I have to say thank you to you all for posting so many comments about me, plenty of positive, a few funny, some well wide of the mark.  This is my first post so I'll try to answer some of the comments made as you have taken the time to talk about me, I guess the least I can do is give you some of my time back.

Quote from: Meltdown on March 16, 2008, 03:59:56 PM
Bad Pec tear re 1st pic will never recover.Will not see him again unless they run the NZ show in 09 at least no travel costs.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote from: D_1000 on March 15, 2008, 06:38:54 PM

No pec tears here sorry, you may need to look again, as for never again, Aus 2009 is already on the cards and another international Pro show....we have aeroplanes too:)  Travel costs, I can happily cover those myself.
Strange looking physique.

Narrow waist and wide shoulders....I guess thats strange if you haven't seen a narrow waist onstage in a while?

Quote from: kyomu on March 16, 2008, 06:49:33 AM
How he turned pro? What did he win past?

2006 Overall Mr New Zealand where yes I was drug tested, and then two more times randomly after that  tances. ::)

PROmrnewzealand

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 02:08:48 AM »
Thanks for the replies It must be great to have your IFBB Pro card and never have another Drug test as stated by you here.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Just check the IFBB Drug Rule I think it has BANNED Subs  Re: Michael Kingsnorth.

WOW I didn't think you'd be such a conspiracy theorist looking for the shooter on the grassy knoll in my text ;)  All good mate.

but I'll just clarify it a bit further as you probably don't know how its done down here,
by signing my pro card application, I was no longer an amateur and therefore not eligible to be a memeber of the NZFBB (IFBB New Zealand) as it is an amateur sports organization.  At the time of my membership their testing was funded and performed by NZSDA, (a government run organization) and the tests were done inthe IOC lab in Sydney, Australia.  In return for participating in and signing to the WADA protocol, the NZFBB were eligible for financial support by SPARC (Sport and Recreation New Zealand). 
Having been removed from the amateur organization I was taken off the membership and testing list and am ineligible to apply for direct athlete funding either.

Having said that, as written in the pro contracts which I signed for the Aus and NZ Pro shows, i am still subject to the drug testing criteria of the IFBB Professional League.

Hope that clarifes it a bit more for you.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 02:29:17 AM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2008, 02:40:55 AM »
this guy has a great gym physique
Air Falcon

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 03:29:20 AM »
Just about the perfect amount of muscle.

Some shots taken right from the front would be great because judging by those competition pics your shoulders look a bit small and your chest could be fuller. Biceps looking great , nice shape. Triceps could hang a little more in dbl biceps. The rear-dbl-biceps shot looks great though , small waist and shoulders seem bigger here. Got some more pics ?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 03:51:06 AM »
No Gh, I have a mortgage to pay and a family to support.  I have a regualr job like most of you and live a regular life, just with a lot of eating and the pleasure of lifting some weights with my friends.

No doubt size is important, but it's not the only thing, condition, balance presentation and symetry are important...but withthat all in mind, I plan on getting onstage next year another 6-8kg heavier again (just as I did this time over my previous time onstage) so will be weight comparible to Troy Alves.

ur waist and condition were great at the aussie pro. only thing missing was size (compared to other pros). dont go too heavy too fast at the sake of your waistline. spread the size all over, especially chest, back and quads. that should boost u up quite a bit next year. good luck michael

PROmrnewzealand

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 04:23:11 AM »
ur waist and condition were great at the aussie pro. only thing missing was size (compared to other pros). dont go too heavy too fast at the sake of your waistline. spread the size all over, especially chest, back and quads. that should boost u up quite a bit next year. good luck michael
thank you, definately agree, to only add quality, I think by turning up in the future in less condition than these shows would only punish me.

Just about the perfect amount of muscle.

Some shots taken right from the front would be great because judging by those competition pics your shoulders look a bit small and your chest could be fuller. Biceps looking great , nice shape. Triceps could hang a little more in dbl biceps. The rear-dbl-biceps shot looks great though , small waist and shoulders seem bigger here. Got some more pics ?

I have to admit, the rear double bis is my favourite shot, I think my bis need more work...along with my back...legs..chest..delt s..arms and abs most of all!!!  you get the picture

the philosophy for these shows was to gain pro experience...and it was well needed, and also to be able to show a marked improvement next year.

the four pics are in order,
1. posing routine in NZ, shows my condition well.  i was about half a percent harder in Aus but about 6.5lbs heavier in NZ the week later.
2. side chest in Aus
3. side chest in NZ, notice the difference in fullness, I was popping my hammies better in NZ, still need more work though:)
4. backstage in NZ, not sure if I have a glow in the dark mask or a tanned Incredible hulk cotume on.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 01:10:25 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2008, 07:42:43 PM »
Seems like a stand up guy I am sure he will type his course here on getbig esp that Drug use is Banned in sport and very legal to use and abuse as much as you need in NZ.hMMMMMMMMMMM????

PROmrnewzealand

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2008, 02:39:19 AM »
Awesome physique!

General question for anyone reading this: how much gear would need to be used and with what degree of regularity, in order to attain and maintain that type of physique?

that's a bit of a loaded question, to attempt to maintain what you have seen in these pics would drive most people insane....simply because these are all precontest or contest photos and I'm below 5% in the training shots and about 3.2% in the contest ones, so I know I sure wouldn't be trying to maintain it because the diet and cardio would kill me. 
At some stages I was up to nearly 2kg of Chicken breast per day on 8 meals- not to mention, if you've ever tried to drive inthe car while your child is eating Burger king and you dieting- I'd rather hear Fran Drescher translate The Vagina Monolgues into Latin for 8 hours than try that again!!!!!!!!!....and then, he didn't even eat all the fries...killing me :'(

the third place getter in the Elite class of the NZ Pro -Jamie, stays at around 5% year round on a contest like diet and is quite happy to handle it -striated glutes year round and can get into contest shape in two weeks!!!!!!!!

personally I like to get up to around 10% and enjoy the ice cream, and at that level, I don't look as round and lean...hope your not too dissapointed.

this shot was taken in Nov last year, so you can see...not as much detail- or tan for that matter.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2008, 02:43:59 AM »
Michael =  8)

You should PM Ron to get your pro stars!
P

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2008, 03:32:14 AM »
that's a bit of a loaded question, to attempt to maintain what you have seen in these pics would drive most people insane....simply because these are all precontest or contest photos and I'm below 5% in the training shots and about 3.2% in the contest ones, so I know I sure wouldn't be trying to maintain it because the diet and cardio would kill me. 
At some stages I was up to nearly 2kg of Chicken breast per day on 8 meals- not to mention, if you've ever tried to drive inthe car while your child is eating Burger king and you dieting- I'd rather hear Fran Drescher translate The Vagina Monolgues into Latin for 8 hours than try that again!!!!!!!!!....and then, he didn't even eat all the fries...killing me :'(

the third place getter in the Elite class of the NZ Pro -Jamie, stays at around 5% year round on a contest like diet and is quite happy to handle it -striated glutes year round and can get into contest shape in two weeks!!!!!!!!

personally I like to get up to around 10% and enjoy the ice cream, and at that level, I don't look as round and lean...hope your not too dissapointed.

this shot was taken in Nov last year, so you can see...not as much detail- or tan for that matter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA great shit mate (isn't that what you fellows say down there ;D), but in all seriousness I really admire you're accomplishments and wish to one day have a physique like that on a natural level. Any secrets to your diet or training that we havn't already heard???
I

PROmrnewzealand

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2008, 04:13:15 AM »
Really I can't overestimate the value of food, I used to eat 6-7 meals a day (I include shakes with that) and when my nutritionalist put me onto 8 a day I found it a real struggle for weeks.  Eating enough food, in the off season CONSISTANTLY (as in everyday of the week for more than 6 months in a row) has always been a real struggle for me. 
                            But when I looked at who I was up against, I stuck with it, and soon enough instead of it being a chore to eat every two hours when I wasn't really hungry and having to force it, it got to be annoying having to wait that long, now I have a shake in the middle of the night when i get up to go to the toilet. Shortly I'm having a 5 week break from training but can't wait to get back to eating 8 meals a day (and one in the middle of the night)...bearing in mind the great results I got in the past year were on 7 meals a day.

So the real "secret" is that even though eating that often is hard, eventually the body adapts and it wants it.

Also, when the food is changed to lower carb, lean diet food, it becomes a thermogenic property, i would start sweating profusely half an hour after a meal- which wasn't to good when I was working in retail, now I'm back in corporate, it'll be ok- airconditioned office, just hope I don't fart too much ;)

Serioulsy as a fat burner, chicken breast is good shit ;)

As for natural, I never used those words, in my opinion (and it's just mine) anyone who has taken anything on the banned list isn't natural, gee, I medically been using my share of Ephidrine products from long before I picked up a weight for hayfever, so would never call myself that, I wouldn't like anyone else too regarding me either.