Author Topic: WHO IS THE BETTER BODYBUILDER?  (Read 3115 times)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
Re: WHO IS THE BETTER BODYBUILDER?
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 01:13:50 PM »
Trying the old "I won't post a pic until you post a new pic"?  ::)

LAME

Always an excuse with either of you guys, I drove down to kick Chaos's ass and he never showed up twice,,and Pandaemonium, this guy, our resident get big mexican, wont show a recent face picture because he knows he is mexican.He admitted it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 01:15:46 PM »
Always an excuse with either of you guys, I drove down to kick Chaos's ass and he never showed up twice,,and Pandaemonium, this guy, our resident get big mexican, wont show a recent face picture because he knows he is mexican.He admitted it.
hahahah You drove there because you knew I wouldn't be there, how retarded are you?

The only person to admit to being mexican was you, then you were subsequently shitcanned on the Y board. You've been bleeding from your snatch ever since.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 01:18:29 PM »
hahahah You drove there because you knew I wouldn't be there, how retarded are you?

The only person to admit to being mexican was you, then you were subsequently shitcanned on the Y board. You've been bleeding from your snatch ever since.

I never admitted to being a mexican because I am white person. However, Pandaemonium did admit he was mexican. You told me twice to drive down there,which I did, and guess what,,no Chaos...u bitched out,,i am sure u will bitch out tomorrow also,,,Conehead

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2008, 01:31:08 PM »

I never admitted to being a mexican because I am white person. However, Pandaemonium did admit he was mexican. You told me twice to drive down there,which I did, and guess what,,no Chaos...u bitched out,,i am sure u will bitch out tomorrow also,,,Conehead
You drove down there on a Sunday, after I said I wouldn't be there. The other time, you just drove there and said I wasn't there.

Describe the person you talked to at the counter.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2008, 01:47:02 PM »
Matt T vs Mike A

Matt is lightyears ahead of Mike.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2008, 01:51:54 PM »
Matt T vs Mike A

Looks like the dude got some pro potential!!! But those legs have to get some more workout.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2008, 04:17:03 PM »
Mike and Laura win most of their shows not sure about Matt T. still looks good enough to compete in NZ Pro show. ::)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 04:18:04 PM »
Mike is natural, and not a midget.
That's all there is to say.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 04:38:21 PM »
Mikes got him in the legs department.