Author Topic: Some advice for Vince Goodrum  (Read 10141 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Some advice for Vince Goodrum
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2022, 01:05:50 PM »
Advice - Be Careful and stick to women for awhile. 

Monkeypox Heavily Impacts Black and Latino Gay Men
POZ.com ^ | August 17, 2022 | Liz Highleyman

More than half of people with monkeypox in the United States are now Black and Latino men who have sex with men, according to the latest demographic data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The shift toward gay and bisexual men of color increasingly mirrors long-standing disparities in the U.S. HIV epidemic.

“We’re creating a caste system of who is going to get access to what is needed for monkeypox,” longtime AIDS activist Gregg Gonsalves, PhD, now at the Yale School of Public Health, told PBS. “What we’re seeing is that the health disparities we’ve seen in COVID, we’ve seen in HIV, are recapitulating themselves with this new virus.”

(Excerpt) Read more at poz.com ...

Instead of who gets access to what is needed for Monkeypox, it could be who seeks it. The system should not get all the blame for this. Good healthcare is also the responsibility of the individual. In the U.S. healthcare is available to everyone who wants it. Some might have to jump through some hoops to get it, but it is there.

JYNNEOS the vaccine for Monkeypox is approved for use in individuals 18 years of age and older who are determined to be at high risk for smallpox or monkeypox infection. As stated Black and Latino men who have sex with men are at high risk. Other than the fact that there is a shortage of the vaccine which affects everyone who qualifies for it, there should be no issue getting vaccinated.

Monkeypox is not HIV in that it is a less serious virus. Never-the-less because of who is most likely to get infected, this issue does evoke some sense of déjà vu.   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2022, 01:11:09 PM »
Instead of who gets access to what is needed for Monkeypox, it could be who seeks it. The system should not get all the blame for this. Good healthcare is also the responsibility of the individual. In the U.S. healthcare is available to everyone who wants it. Some might have to jump through some hoops to get it, but it is there.

JYNNEOS the vaccine for Monkeypox is approved for use in individuals 18 years of age and older who are determined to be at high risk for smallpox or monkeypox infection. As stated Black and Latino men who have sex with men are at high risk. Other than the fact that there is a shortage of the vaccine which affects everyone who qualifies for it, there should be no issue getting vaccinated.

Monkeypox is not HIV in that it is a less serious virus. Never-the-less because of who is most likely to get infected, this issue does evoke some sense of déjà vu.
That is interesting. Where did you find your source that black and Latino, gay men, are at the highest risk? Why are they at a higher risk than a white, gay man?

Just read into that, fellas.  The wrong kind of people will have a field day with this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2022, 01:21:07 PM »
He said he was with a woman recently. Maybe with the monkeypox going around that's like the homosexual version of safe sex.

Self-gratification is the only means of safe sex that I know of. This is even more true with Monkeypox since it is spread via skin-to-skin contact so penetration, bodily fluids or blood to blood contact is not required for transmission. I suppose someone could wear a latex bodysuit (the ultimate condom) if they feel they must have sex with another person. Depending on how one defines it, I have been celibate for decades, and Monkeypox is not a concern for me.   

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2022, 02:37:44 PM »
Self-gratification is the only means of safe sex that I know of. This is even more true with Monkeypox since it is spread via skin-to-skin contact so penetration, bodily fluids or blood to blood contact is not required for transmission. I suppose someone could wear a latex bodysuit (the ultimate condom) if they feel they must have sex with another person. Depending on how one defines it, I have been celibate for decades, and Monkeypox is not a concern for me.

That might work for you but not everyone has the benefit of unsolicited personalized sex videos arriving to their inbox like you do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2022, 02:48:36 PM »
That might work for you but not everyone has the benefit of unsolicited personalized sex videos arriving to their inbox like you do.  ;D

You are joking! And in case you are not, I fixed it.

You mean a sex video that was a total turn off? What little sex drive I may have left was extinguished by said video.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2022, 01:17:06 AM »
"Ghey Jogger-Pox", a heinous new disease, thrown out into the masses by ass-fucking perverts.
As globalist lick their lips on how to vilify those who know where it comes from and "how", they will look into locking down folks who arent ghey ass-fukkers.

Sort of like gun control. Jogger-thugz running around killing 24x7, but lets take them away from law-abiding folks so they cant protect themselves from the criminals.

Libturdz, THEE most insane, pussified retardz in all of history!! Speaking of that, anyone seen Straw?? Did he died??

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2022, 01:20:51 AM »

Disgusting individuals

the current outbreak is primarily affecting men who have sex with men.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2022, 01:21:29 AM »
Nature has  a way of telling you whats right, and what is not...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2022, 08:57:00 AM »
Disgusting individuals

the current outbreak is primarily affecting men who have sex with men.

Good  ;D
I cant sum up just How happy That makes me  ;D
See God hates Them also.  ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2022, 02:40:56 PM »

Amen
~

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2022, 04:56:48 PM »

It's not really from them being gay. It from gays being promiscuous in ways hetro men can only dream about (no homo)

Someone did the maths. If gays on average had less then 1 new sexual partner every 3 weeks than the virus wouldn't have spread.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2022, 05:19:04 PM »
No need to diet.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2022, 12:30:33 AM »
Hey Hey Hey !!!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2022, 06:22:31 AM »
It's not really from them being gay. It from gays being promiscuous in ways hetro men can only dream about (no homo)

Someone did the maths. If gays on average had less then 1 new sexual partner every 3 weeks than the virus wouldn't have spread.

Wrong.

Faggotry will never go unpunished for long.
~

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2022, 07:40:06 AM »
No need to diet.

Advice : 

Don't work out in a shirt like that.  Be ready to train for real and don't do micky mouse crap.