Author Topic: Petition to get Tiger's wife on HGH  (Read 4366 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Petition to get Tiger's wife on HGH
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 04:30:31 PM »
We all care about most issues to an extent - it's how we rank them that matters.

For most people, the top 3 issues are economy, healthcare, and war in Iraq.

The economy matters the most, as it involves you eating dinner.
Healthcare is often second, as it involves staying healthy and alive in the longterm.
Iraq war is 3rd, as it effects us less than 1 and 2.

Abortion, gun rights, gay marriage, and other issues are things we might care about, but don't affect us in nearly the same way that the top 3 issues do.  I don't like Obama's position on gun control, abortion, and other issues.  BUT I like his positions on ECONOMY more than I like mccains positions.  

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 04:34:27 PM »
golf is shit - hope this helps  8)
175lbs by 31st July

The Coach

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 04:37:09 PM »
It is for simpltons who don't get it!

Hope this helps:)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2008, 04:40:09 PM »
It is for simpltons who don't get it!

Hope this helps:)
hahhaha

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2008, 04:46:35 PM »
firstly - that made no sense.

secondly - the irony of toneymctones laughing at a simpleton comment that made no sense - is funny

thirdly - golf is still shit

hope this helps
175lbs by 31st July

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2008, 05:35:16 PM »

clearly the most domimant athlete in any sport in the history of sports.
Coach , golfers are not athletes .

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2008, 05:42:06 PM »
Coach , golfers are not athletes .
Are you saying bodybuilders are more athletic than golfers?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 05:49:07 PM »
You don't perfect perfection!!

BTW, even if you don't like golf, you absolutely have to appriciate the history Tiger is making....he won AGAIN today, clearly the most domimant athlete in any sport in the history of sports.

Golf is not athletic, pal. Old fucking fucktards with guts, can do it.
HAHA, RON.....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 06:09:08 PM »
Earl im convinced that you know nothing about sports, Tiger Woods has dominated his sport more than any other person in the history of modern sports. You still think that Petite is not a cheater so your opinion in sports discussions doesnt count for anything ;D

tiger woods is dominating old and out of shape men, you can't compare him to michael jordan

petite is not a cheater because ALL baseball players are using something ie cortisone 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2008, 06:11:26 PM »
Earl made a name for himself here at GetBig by swearing that bodybuilding is a 'sport'.  LOL

and you made a name for yourself by liking women that look like men :P

oh and if you go by the dictionary's definiton of "sport" rather than your own view of the word "sport", you would know that bodybuilding is a sport 8)

E
E

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2008, 06:16:11 PM »
 :o :o

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2008, 06:17:51 PM »
like bodybuilding, i didn't think of golf as a sport until I saw the definition of "sport"

golf is a sport, just like bodybuilding 8)

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2008, 06:27:52 PM »
tiger woods is dominating old and out of shape men, you can't compare him to michael jordan

petite is not a cheater because ALL baseball players are using something ie cortisone 8)

E
we have gone over this before but ill say it again so everyone can see how delusional you are. Cortisone is a legal drug, HGH is not, Cortisone is allowed by the MLB, HGH is not

we will do the intro to logic steps here

All illicit drugs, performance enhancing and otherwise are banned by the MLB
HGH is an illicit Drug as well as a performance enhancer

HGH is banned from the MLB

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2008, 06:32:32 PM »
Golf is not athletic, pal. Old fucking fucktards with guts, can do it.
every sport has fat old out of shape individuals playing in it. Shaq in basketball, the majority of linemen in the NFl, Shit Roger Clemens in the MLB. You ever try playing 18 holes walking? Just b/c they dont play a contact sport doesnt mean there not athletic. Tiger woods could easily be a NFL quality corner back or wide reciever

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2008, 06:33:23 PM »
From Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport

Sport is an activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively. Sports commonly refer to activities where the physical capabilities of the competitor are the sole or primary determiner of the outcome (winning or losing), but the term is also used to include activities such as mind sports and motor sports where mental acuity or equipment quality are major factors.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2008, 06:38:06 PM »
every sport has fat old out of shape individuals playing in it. Shaq in basketball, the majority of linemen in the NFl, Shit Roger Clemens in the MLB. You ever try playing 18 holes walking? Just b/c they dont play a contact sport doesnt mean there not athletic. Tiger woods could easily be a NFL quality corner back or wide reciever

I don't see 60 year old fat linemen, playing football. Unlike golfers, they actually have to be athletic. Huge difference, buddy.

18 holes worth of walking? Please......

How in the blue fucking hell do you figure Tiger would be any good at anything else, based on his golfing?  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2008, 06:43:05 PM »
I don't see 60 year old fat linemen, playing football. Unlike golfers, they actually have to be athletic. Huge difference, buddy.

How in the blue fucking hell do you figure Tiger would be any good at anything else, based on his golfing?  ::)

It's the obvious precision of his neurological circuitry and/or honed coordination that would most likely have some carry-over into other physical activities.  Even this guy's thinking is strictly on point; he's one of the most professional people you've ever heard talk.  No bullshit ever; he always comes correct and he stays cool.  I get the impression that everyone that ever interviews him is intimidated to no end.  I saw him and Matt Lauer the other day on the Today Show and he owned Matt Lauer's mind; he was obviously in awe.  You're not about to clown Tiger for anything and even trying to get at his wife will get your fucking ass sued off. 

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2008, 06:46:31 PM »
It's the obvious precision of his neurological circuitry and/or honed coordination that would most likely have some carry-over into other physical activities.  Even this guy's thinking is strictly on point;
Like a heart surgeon, Mc Farland.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2008, 06:47:51 PM »

LOL ya thats exactly what i think when i see a linemen sucking air damn that mofo is one athletic bastard ::)
spoken like a person whos never played golf before or one of those who goes and drinks himself retarded while playing, theres more skill involved in golf than probably 99% of other sports and more mental involvement than most sports as well, and just so you know the 60 yr olds play on their own tour they dont compete against tiger. I was basing the NFL comment on his weight and height hes 6 foot something 200 give or take a few.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2008, 06:48:31 PM »
Like a heart surgeon, Mc Farland.

It would have to be except on a gross motor level which IMO is even more impressive.  Imagine total body coordination as precise as a heart surgeon's hands.  Listening to Tiger talk is alot like listening to a brain surgeon talk if you've ever heard any of them interviewed.  Just dry as shit and to the point.    

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2008, 06:50:01 PM »
LOL ya thats exactly what i think when i see a linemen sucking air damn that mofo is one athletic bastard ::)
spoken like a person whos never played golf before or one of those who goes and drinks himself retarded while playing, theres more skill involved in golf than probably 99% of other sports and more mental involvement than most sports as well, and just so you know the 60 yr olds play on their own tour they dont compete against tiger. I was basing the NFL comment on his weight and height hes 6 foot something 200 give or take a few.

Right, I actually have a harder time seeing a fat NFL lineman as "athletic" than I do seeing Tiger "not athletic." 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2008, 06:55:16 PM »
we have gone over this before but ill say it again so everyone can see how delusional you are. Cortisone is a legal drug, HGH is not, Cortisone is allowed by the MLB, HGH is not

we will do the intro to logic steps here

All illicit drugs, performance enhancing and otherwise are banned by the MLB
HGH is an illicit Drug as well as a performance enhancer

HGH is banned from the MLB

hgh was not mentioned as a banned substance when petitte used it

if hgh is illegal now than so should cortisone, without it many guys wouldn't be able to play

what don't you understand? i thought we already cleared this up ???

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2008, 06:56:12 PM »
Tiger woods could easily be a NFL quality corner back or wide reciever

wait a minute i thought i was the delusional one ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2008, 06:58:22 PM »
oh and tiger is 185 lbs

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2008, 06:59:35 PM »
hgh was not mentioned as a banned substance when petitte used it

if hgh is illegal now than so should cortisone, without it many guys wouldn't be able to play

what don't you understand? i thought we already cleared this up ???

E
if im not mistaken HGH has been an illicit substance since the early 90's
he admitted to takeing it when he was in Houston not but 2 yrs or so ago
Your arguement deals with opinions not facts and therefore holds not water