Author Topic: ARNOLD footage you may have never seen!!! Training; hanging out with mother etc.  (Read 5015 times)

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
He looks like his mother.

no, his mother looks like him, Arnold gave birth to his own mother and father.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
great vid! i think he resembles Gustav alot too.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Thanks for posting that -- very cool but...What was this all about and what does it have to do with Arnold?

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Cool.  I was just in Deutschland.  He speak like a retard even in his own language...
I'm not an expert on this, but i think he has an austrian accent. The way they speak it is quite different from the germans.
$

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
It seems that everyone was carrying a camera when hanging with Arnoldback then!!!
S

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
It seems that everyone was carrying a camera when hanging with Arnoldback then!!!

Yeah. Seems to be more footage than I imagined floating around with Arnold in his private life from the 70's.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
I'm not an expert on this, but i think he has an austrian accent. The way they speak it is quite different from the germans.

You are right; you are not an expert.  He is Austrian but that video is in Germany.  He speaks unlike typical germans and austrians.  Hoch Deutch is basically the same in Germany and Austria...Austrians generally speak "softer" though...