Author Topic: About time Muscletech canceled the contract with MD  (Read 3848 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: About time Muscletech canceled the contract with MD
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2008, 02:27:48 PM »
Muscle Tech didn't pull their ads from MD.

Will they now?  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2008, 02:31:39 PM »
Elevate Your Image.™

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2008, 02:35:08 PM »
Well, it could be that Muscletech hasn't signed a new agreement yet for ads due to a price change. 

Honestly, I don't know but if Muscletech still has an agreement with MD then Anssi will be collecting welfare after he's fired

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2008, 02:36:27 PM »
Supplements suk.   eat food getbig. 8)
fish oil doesnt suck!

you fucking rat bastard!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2008, 02:42:43 PM »
Soooo, Muscletech is still advertising with MD or no?    ???

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2008, 02:43:08 PM »
Well, it could be that Muscletech hasn't signed a new agreement yet for ads due to a price change. 

Honestly, I don't know but if Muscletech still has an agreement with MD then Anssi will be collecting welfare after he's fired

That's sad that the only way people (especially politicians) can keep jobs these days is through selling out.  Whatever happened to honesty?

If MuscleTech's products suck, or if they are making false claims I will expose them.  I've discussed this with Will from BB.com he was the first to bring up the fact that honesty is the most important aspect of supplement reviews.  If what Anssi is saying is accurate, it should be exposed.  How else to you expect the capitalist business model to perform its function?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2008, 06:30:06 PM »
That's sad that the only way people (especially politicians) can keep jobs these days is through selling out.  Whatever happened to honesty?

If MuscleTech's products suck, or if they are making false claims I will expose them.  I've discussed this with Will from BB.com he was the first to bring up the fact that honesty is the most important aspect of supplement reviews.  If what Anssi is saying is accurate, it should be exposed.  How else to you expect the capitalist business model to perform its function?

My personal issue with Muscletech is the over-advertising they do.  The smart thing that made MuscleTech so successful is that they focused on selling Whey Protein, Prohormones, and Creatine in the 90's and those are products that would be hard to fuck up.

Recently the ads for Adoplan and Gakic have been a clear example of pure blatant false advertising but all the Mags including MD have turned a blind eye for years and collected all that advertising revenue that Muscletech paid out not saying a damn thing about it.

My point is simple regards to Anssi and any other MD flunkie that wants to pull the same stunt he did....YOU CAN'T CRY WOLF IF YOU'VE ALLOWED HIM TO EAT THE HENS FOR YEARS

People wonder why my business is still around and its because I only market products that matter, not what pays the most money.  I may have lost customers for not carrying Muscletech, Twinlab, BSN, etc but its better than having to give out refunds to angry customers

Matt C, you got a great deal going on with BB.com and I do envy you sometimes for not being the first to come up with what you do years ago but you definitely have to be very careful because I think that in the near future there is going to be a huge backlash on supplements because false marketing 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2008, 06:33:00 PM »
fish oil doesnt suck!

you fucking rat bastard!

LOL.  have all you want..

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2008, 06:34:49 PM »
but its better than having to give out refunds to angry customers
Ya that Magic Stick and Bee pollen is solid shit.  ::)
Elevate Your Image.™

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2008, 07:11:20 PM »
Ya that Magic Stick and Bee pollen is solid shit.  ::)

Don't forget the cayenne pepper!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2008, 07:13:49 PM »

People wonder why my business is still around and its because I only market products that matter, not what pays the most money.  I may have lost customers for not carrying Muscletech, Twinlab, BSN, etc but its better than having to give out refunds to angry customers

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha you have no shame  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2008, 08:58:08 PM »
Matt C, you got a great deal going on with BB.com and I do envy you sometimes for not being the first to come up with what you do years ago but you definitely have to be very careful because I think that in the near future there is going to be a huge backlash on supplements because false marketing

Fair enough.  Do you have any other advice?  I will be cranking out extensive reviews for bodybuilding supplements from now on, at the rate of around two per week.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2008, 10:39:06 AM »

My personal issue with Muscletech is the over-advertising they do.  The smart thing that made MuscleTech so successful is that they focused on selling Whey Protein, Prohormones, and Creatine in the 90's and those are products that would be hard to fuck up.

Recently the ads for Adoplan and Gakic have been a clear example of pure blatant false advertising but all the Mags including MD have turned a blind eye for years and collected all that advertising revenue that Muscletech paid out not saying a damn thing about it.

My point is simple regards to Anssi and any other MD flunkie that wants to pull the same stunt he did....YOU CAN'T CRY WOLF IF YOU'VE ALLOWED HIM TO EAT THE HENS FOR YEARS

Well, you definitely would have had some angry customers, had you sold powdered Gakic three years ago. Gakic works fairly well, but the taste was utterly VILE!!!  :-X So is that of Anator P-70 (especially the "Berry Blast"). The "fancy" and now-discontinued versions of NITRO-TECH (Orange Creme and Chocolate Cinnamon Swirl) gave me headaches; actually, every version of NITRO-TECH, except the Strawberry one and the RTDs do that.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2008, 12:24:10 PM »
Fair enough.  Do you have any other advice?  I will be cranking out extensive reviews for bodybuilding supplements from now on, at the rate of around two per week.

how can you accurately judge an individual supplements effects if you are taking 2 a week? you wont know which one is more of a waste of money  with any degree of accuracy ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2008, 12:44:13 PM »
Why were the MD guys mean to Special Ed in that clip?

Also, do you notice that MD comes across fairly professionally in numerous articles in the magazines, but much less so on the boards?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2008, 01:21:49 PM »
   all i can say is fuck blechman and his boys

HAHAHAHA that's the same thing I say.

<----------------------- ;D
I

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2008, 03:05:46 PM »
MAYBE THEY WILL GIVE VINCE A COLUMN SO THEY CAN CATER TO THEIR TRUE GAY READERS. TOPIC ONE THE ART OF SUCKING COCK WITH PICS OF VINCE DEMONSTRATING THE GOODRUM SWALLOW TECH.
b

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2008, 03:23:40 PM »
Derek Anthony is dying of Aids...so goodrum will have a shot at the MD spot.  But then he'll get the aids, and so on and so on......MD epidemic :-X

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2008, 03:39:49 PM »
Derek Anthony is dying of Aids...so goodrum will have a shot at the MD spot.  But then he'll get the aids, and so on and so on......MD epidemic :-X
IT ALL STARTED WITH BLECHMAN FUCKING THE CREW
b