Author Topic: DENNIS WOLF visiting ME in BAHRAIN..  (Read 3837 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: DENNIS WOLF visiting ME in BAHRAIN..
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 03:15:17 PM »
Sami your life as a jetsetting-wannabee-pro justs seems so exciting.

Sami, can you share with us some more of those exciting tales?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 03:19:31 PM »
Or post more pics in your ex large shirts and with all of your cars."Livin the dream baby".Your friends must be so proud and envious of your body and health and all this without Drug use.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 03:26:44 PM »
Sami, you are what they call in the States as ''living large''. 

Sami, the trappings of wealth and fame obviously play heavily on you?  And so they should, you are a bodybuilder after all!

Sami, it is obvious from your posts that you are proud of all your achievements.  You have crafted a physique through blood, sweat and chemicals.  You continue to remind all of us 'anonymous posters', how happy and self-fulfilled you are....Good luck to you.

And i hope that your dream of becoming a Pro one day is actualised.  Being a Pro is obviously very important to your sense of worth.  Gee, what amazing aspirations you have!

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 03:33:44 PM »
Hank are you saying Blacksmith is the sort of guy who would have IFBB Pro embossed on his grave stone????. ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2008, 03:49:51 PM »
sami=big ass arms

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2008, 03:59:37 PM »
You could never tell how big his arms are in those big shirts. ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2008, 04:03:23 PM »
spending an evening with wolf is as close as you will ever be to the Olympia stage.

Truest statement of the day.

If Sami could stop being such an arrogant stuck up asshole, more people would like him.  He really has nothing to be arrogant about.  Ok size arms but then again he's a midget and even 18" arms look big on a midget.  Dude doesn't even look like a "pro" other than that.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2008, 04:05:31 PM »
WORD. ;D

Bast175

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2008, 05:07:32 PM »
thats was one of the best thing happened this year ;D i was in Ohio for the arnold but i didnt have the chance to spend time with WOLF but after i came back from the Arnold i met him in my Country when he Came with BADER BUDAI the OWNER of O2 gym the Owner  Brought befor Dinnes James + JJ + Branch warren+Troy A. + Melvin + Ronnie Colman and Dennis Wolf as well befor...

we had a good time... good dinner... good talk... next day He went to Kuwait.... Down to earth Pro bodybuilder, thats all i can say about him....

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2008, 05:44:39 PM »
Sami is honest and upfront, and that is what makes him a stand-up guy.  Sure, he may never get his Pro card but who cares?  He has stood alongside some of the mightiest athletes ever to grace a modern-era-stage. Now that is something to hang your hat on!

Sami, don't stop telling all us Getbiggers how happy and content you are as an athlete.  Continue to share your amazing bodybuilding escapades.  And one more thing, let the hater's hate; they are simply just jealous of all you have achieved.