Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

What's the deal with naked men in the change room!

(1/21) > >>

El Diablo Blanco:
I just don't get what some of these schmoes at the gym think.  I walk into the change room and there is one guy at the sink shaving his face standing there butt naked.  WTF!  At least wrap a towel around you buddy.  Then there are other guys just standing there naked carrying on in a conversation.  Not sure if these guys think its some sort of Russian bath house but no one wants to see that crap. What really grosses me out are the guys that weigh themselves naked.  At least throw on a pair of undies.

Now at my gym we have some serious hot chicks that workout there.  I highly doubt these broads hang out naked in the women's change room.  For any ladies on here.  Do women hang out naked in the change room like men do?

Just some wierd people.

El Diablo Blanco:

--- Quote from: gordiano on March 19, 2008, 09:34:22 AM ---.

--- End quote ---

Hahaha.  I've seen this before at my gym.  The gym has hair driers for people to use and these assholes stand there blow drying their dicks.  Some gross people.

Monster81:
i feel u man,,, its disgusting

ripitupbaby:
I have heard this complaint from alot of guys.  ;D

Women don't do it as much, I don't think.  We're more self-conscious around each other.  We don't want the other women to see any of our imperfections.  I have very rarely - if ever - seen a woman just hanging out or strolling around in the gym locker room naked or even topless.  Alot of locker rooms have "changing rooms" so the women can hide while they are changing clothes if they want.  

Monster81:

--- Quote from: ripitupbaby on March 19, 2008, 09:37:47 AM ---I have heard this complaint from alot of guys.  ;D

Women don't do it as much, I don't think.  We're more self-conscious around each other.  We don't want the other women to see any of our imperfections.  I have very rarely - if ever - seen a woman just hanging out or strolling around in the gym locker room naked or even topless.  Alot of locker rooms have "changing rooms" so the women can hide while they are changing clothes if they want.  

--- End quote ---

i think men should have these rooms too,,  it sickens me lookin at a fat ugly bastard changing clothes and showing his unpleasant parts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version