Author Topic: Polar bear Knut senselessly murders  (Read 1411 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Polar bear Knut senselessly murders
« on: April 13, 2008, 10:55:21 AM »
Polar bear Knut senselessly murders ten carp in front of zoo visitorsby Aaron Hotfelder   
Apr 9th 2008 @ 9:20AM

Knut, the once-cute celebrity polar bear turned vicious killer, is at the center of a controversy over his brutal slaughter of ten carp at the Berlin Zoo. The massive polar bear, who has lived at the zoo since birth, apparently fished the carp out of the moat surrounding him and ripped them to shreds in front of several disgusted zoo patrons.

One of Germany's top newspapers, Bild, ran the headline "Knut Embroiled in Carp Scandal," and featured an article which quoted animal rights groups who criticized zoo officials for placing live animals within Knut's reach.

It seems that Knut, the psychopathic killer that he is, eventually chowed down on the fish, but according to the BBC, "There is speculation that hand-reared Knut killed the carp just for fun." One German newspaper reported that Knut "senselessly murdered the carp" before leaving their remains.

I think Tyler Cowen says it best: "Umm... HE'S A POLAR BEAR!"

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: Polar bear Knut senselessly murders
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 11:07:02 AM »
So why'd they put his food right there then.   ::)

Duh, doesn't his natural diet consist of fis
h.   ::)

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 11:33:01 AM »
Humans are seriously fucking stupid......

Hes a polar bear, POLAR BEARS WILL EAT FISH.    ::)

Not enough predators I'm telling you, no where near enough.   

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 11:38:50 AM »
I just couldn't believe what i was reading when i saw this.  At first I thought it was a joke.

I've been following this Polar Bear a little because he is being raised by humans in a Zoo.  Most people are angered because they felt nature should have took it's course & that humans shouldn't have intervened & helped this little cub survive.

Now people are upset because he's killing things & eating a way a Polar Bear does.  I guess when it's feeding time ...they expected the little fellow to pop in two Gordon's Fishermans fish sticks in the microwave.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 12:02:35 PM »
I just couldn't believe what i was reading when i saw this.  At first I thought it was a joke.

I've been following this Polar Bear a little because he is being raised by humans in a Zoo.  Most people are angered because they felt nature should have took it's course & that humans shouldn't have intervened & helped this little cub survive.

Now people are upset because he's killing things & eating a way a Polar Bear does.  I guess when it's feeding time ...they expected the little fellow to pop in two Gordon's Fishermans fish sticks in the microwave.

stupidity is running rampant. 

The thing is the decision was made to intervene with this animal.  that means that it now has to be supported and allowed as "normal" of a life as possible.  People are bitching about that....and it seriously pisses me off.   These dumb fucks need to have soemthing else to worry about as far as I'm concerned.  Life is too easy for them.  If they were running for their lives at least once a week from a pack of wolves or they were worried about starving because they couldn't grow enough food in their garden they tilled by hand, they woudln't give two shits about this polar bear eating like a bear should. 

Instead they are bitching becuase they can bitch and the dumb fuckers will get by with it, meaning they'll bitch again.   Its stupid how dumb humans are becoming.   

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 02:06:27 PM »
stupidity is running rampant. 

The thing is the decision was made to intervene with this animal.  that means that it now has to be supported and allowed as "normal" of a life as possible.  People are bitching about that....and it seriously pisses me off.   These dumb fucks need to have soemthing else to worry about as far as I'm concerned.  Life is too easy for them.  If they were running for their lives at least once a week from a pack of wolves or they were worried about starving because they couldn't grow enough food in their garden they tilled by hand, they woudln't give two shits about this polar bear eating like a bear should. 

Instead they are bitching becuase they can bitch and the dumb fuckers will get by with it, meaning they'll bitch again.   Its stupid how dumb humans are becoming.   

I guess for some of the tree huggers....they just want to see a sweet & cuddly Polar bear

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 11:15:59 PM »
Good for Knut