Author Topic: The SECRET To Understanding The FUTURE of MANKIND And The 2012 Prophesies  (Read 5486 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity

Or just misinterpreted and passed along through time badly.

Or the proven theory, that it is an astrotheological literary hybrid. Sun=egyptian god horus=jesus=an astrological event that has been personified who's myth has been made a literary character.
~

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
the calendar is an arbitrary construct. which 2012 do you mean? the chinese passed that up a while ago, it's 4706 on theirs.

the muslims use a lunar calendar, which pegs us at around 1428 currently.

depending on how you interpret the birth of christ as the actual switch from BC to AD, we might be in 2012 right now (many theorize christ was born in what our current calendar calls 4BC).

if we go by the hindu calendar, we're sitting pretty in roughly 5709.

admittedly i'm being obtuse there, but the point remains that we have a shitload of calendars to work with. the 2012 thing is based on the mayan calendar which, one would hope, people would realize was made by people who knew less about the solar system than your average 4th grader knows now.

the only reason 2012 is being latched onto now is because it's the next apocalypse date after the new age retards watched 2000 fly by without so much as a cell phone going off unexpectedly. once december 22, 2012 hits, you can bet your ass these morons will find a new armageddon to warn us about. ::)

and figgs, if you're going to play pseudo-mythologist, at least do your research and know that jesus is an amalgamation of a whole ton of gods from egyptian to greek to other arabic gods of the time (mithras, for one).

you DO know that you're meshing together egyptian and mayan religion and trying to make a cohesive theory out of the two completely incongruous mythologies, right? after all...

The Egyptians believed in the afterlife and the continuation of mankind forever. They did not provide for a definitive end of the world in their mythology. Rather, the Egyptians once considered the end of the world and its subsequent prevention.

Ra sent out his eye in the form of the goddess Hathor to destroy those who would not worship and believe in his good name. Although he only meant to destroy the evil in mankind, Hathor slaughtered many and was said to "wade in blood." In order to prevent her from destroying the entirety of mankind, Ra tempts her with a flood of barely beer dyed red to resemble blood. She becomes drunk and forgets her thirst for man's blood, saving the world from her deadly rampage.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
the calendar is an arbitrary construct. which 2012 do you mean? the chinese passed that up a while ago, it's 4706 on theirs.

the muslims use a lunar calendar, which pegs us at around 1428 currently.

depending on how you interpret the birth of christ as the actual switch from BC to AD, we might be in 2012 right now (many theorize christ was born in what our current calendar calls 4BC).

if we go by the hindu calendar, we're sitting pretty in roughly 5709.

admittedly i'm being obtuse there, but the point remains that we have a shitload of calendars to work with. the 2012 thing is based on the mayan calendar which, one would hope, people would realize was made by people who knew less about the solar system than your average 4th grader knows now.

the only reason 2012 is being latched onto now is because it's the next apocalypse date after the new age retards watched 2000 fly by without so much as a cell phone going off unexpectedly. once december 22, 2012 hits, you can bet your ass these morons will find a new armageddon to warn us about. ::)

That's a very retarded and uneducated statement.
I

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

That's a very retarded and uneducated statement.

please. credit where it's due to the mathematical and astronomical advances of the mayan culture for their time, but i'm not talking intelligence (mayans were brilliant for an ancient culture), i'm talking ignorance.

the smartest scientists 1000 years ago were ignorant compared to those today, simply by virtue of later discoveries. the mayans were no different, and to take end-time prophecies from a culture that had no grasp of the van allen belt or how many planets there are in the solar system is simply absurd.

hell, the mayans thought the earth was FLAT. even kindergarteners today know that to be false.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
So basically the mayans said the world is gonna end in 2012, is that what all this is about?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
please. credit where it's due to the mathematical and astronomical advances of the mayan culture for their time, but i'm not talking intelligence (mayans were brilliant for an ancient culture), i'm talking ignorance.

the smartest scientists 1000 years ago were ignorant compared to those today, simply by virtue of later discoveries. the mayans were no different, and to take end-time prophecies from a culture that had no grasp of the van allen belt or how many planets there are in the solar system is simply absurd.

hell, the mayans thought the earth was FLAT. even kindergarteners today know that to be false.

But the fact is 4th graders may know trivial things which are much more modern but have no concept of the solar system or how it works. How many 4th graders do you know that can track stars (even our own sun for that matter) and calculate their movement?
I

Stark

• Getbig V

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
puh... thanks bro... thread saved ;D

I don't mind the debates, but keep the fucking posts to a 35 page minimum for fuck sake!!!!!!!!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
So basically the mayans said the world is gonna end in 2012, is that what all this is about?

They never said it would end, it's just the end of their calender. I don't think there is any clear evidence of what was to happen after the end of the calender.
I

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!

They never said it would end, it's just the end of their calender. I don't think there is any clear evidence of what was to happen after the end of the calender.

So what is Johnny falcon and his boys' interpretation of this?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.

the current calender was started after the last end of the world /new beginning  ::) so the world will either end or start a new chapter so to speak - this is what the mayans predicted, even they didn't know for certain, but they did know things are going to change in a big big way.
175lbs by 31st July

Stark

• Getbig V

Well here you go, the Mayans never "said" that, since the once that actually did the calendar are long time dead.
So you have modern scientists that "say" the Mayan calendar looks to "say" that the world is ending 2012.

But on the other hand if you ask some of the few Mayans left who can read the calender properly they say it does not
mean the end of the world but a new beginning a new era.
You the Mayans have always lived in eras , that was one of the main reasons why they simply gave up when the spaniers came, they though it was their time to go.
A lot don't know that until smallpox's and other diseases killed a lot of the Mayans until than the Spaniers had a very very hard time
dealing with the Mayans, it's the age old story, of an invading force who is not familiar with the territory against an invisible enemy that
knows how to fight in the shadows... you yanks know exactly what I'm talking about.

So if you want to think positive than you can believe that the Mayans meant that we humans may find back to nature and will live a more
environmentally friendly life (it's already beginning with people going nuts over the global warming and all)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
So what is Johnny falcon and his boys' interpretation of this?

I don't know I don't really read any of their posts novels, it seems to be mostly just retarded talk which may have some solid basis but blown way way way out of proportion. I think many who are too seriously into subjects like this dicredit themselves because of their fanatisism. All I know is their are some very interesting theories on E.T.s having a strong influence on almost all major civilizations during ancient times and even credited as giving some peoples technologies which helped advance them in the sciences.
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
the current calender was started after the last end of the world /new beginning  ::) so the world will either end or start a new chapter so to speak - this is what the mayans predicted, even they didn't know for certain, but they did know things are going to change in a big big way.

Yeah I think it was broken up into 4-1000 year cycles.
I

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
I don't know I don't really read any of their posts novels, it seems to be mostly just retarded talk which may have some solid basis but blown way way way out of proportion. I think many who are too seriously into subjects like this dicredit themselves because of their fanatisism. All I know is their are some very interesting theories on E.T.s having a strong influence on almost all major civilizations during ancient times and even credited as giving some peoples technologies which helped advance them in the sciences.

Thats fine and dandy and what not, but it is not bodybuilding related, epically funny, or contain boobies,  so it has no place on getbig!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
Well here you go, the Mayans never "said" that, since the once that actually did the calendar are long time dead.
So you have modern scientists that "say" the Mayan calendar looks to "say" that the world is ending 2012.

But on the other hand if you ask some of the few Mayans left who can read the calender properly they say it does not
mean the end of the world but a new beginning a new era.
You the Mayans have always lived in eras , that was one of the main reasons why they simply gave up when the spaniers came, they though it was their time to go.
A lot don't know that until smallpox's and other diseases killed a lot of the Mayans until than the Spaniers had a very very hard time
dealing with the Mayans, it's the age old story, of an invading force who is not familiar with the territory against an invisible enemy that
knows how to fight in the shadows... you yanks know exactly what I'm talking about.

So if you want to think positive than you can believe that the Mayans meant that we humans may find back to nature and will live a more
environmentally friendly life (it's already beginning with people going nuts over the global warming and all)

Actually when the Spaniards came it coinsided with a prophecy in which their leader/god (who was light skinned, light eyed and light haired) was to come back after a few thousand year absence.
I

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!

Actually when the Spaniards came it coinsided with a prophecy in which their leader/god (who was light skinned, light eyed and light haired) was to come back after a few thousand year absence.

Yeah, then he gave them all herpes and crabs and what not.  Some prophecy that turned out to be!

figgs

• Getbig IV
My most profound question is whether or not it is a coincidence that all at the same time:

-the 2012 enigma is soon to be revealed
-the planets in our solar system are alligning
-our solar system is entering the vacinity of the center of our galaxy
-we are in the transition from the astrological age of pisces to aquarius (age of awakening)
-human conscious evolution is literally accelerating (just compare 1800-1900, 1900-1950, 1950-60-70-80-90-00-08) Now think of a spiral galaxy, which also looks as if it is coming to a point

notice how time and evolution spirals and speeds up

spiral dynamics (click for size)

~

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
So am I understanding all this to mean that some dirty spaniard is going to try and give me herpes?  Cuz that would just ruin my whole day.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
I think the shits gonna hit the fan someday soon....fo sho. :o

figgs

• Getbig IV
You got that right War-horse!! hahaha

I'm off to meditate and tune into the inner God. PEACE
~

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
One must puff the magical dragon before attempting to discover these secrets.

figgs

• Getbig IV
God's artistry at its finest  ;)

I'm off to smoke a few bowls myself.  ;D
~

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
You got that right War-horse!! hahaha

I'm off to meditate and tune into the inner God. PEACE

Is that Ed corney at 1:20?
It hasn't helped...

PORKY

• Getbig III
Yeah, we're off. Why? Because the world didn't magically think it's year 0 when Jesus came ouf of his mother's crotch. No, when christianity got popular, they had to try to figure out after the fact what year Jesus was born. While they did a decent job figuring it out, they're were off by few years. And when more information became available, and a more accurate estimate was created, it wasn't possible just to change the current year because it would fuck everything up. I remember readin we're off by 7 years, but I may be wrong. If someone knows the exact figure, please feel free to share.
What i read was 5 years.Even Christ wasnt born in dec but mid year around june/july apparently.
P