Author Topic: How did the PDI flip floppers end up?  (Read 10793 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: How did the PDI flip floppers end up?
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2008, 02:59:00 PM »
muscle crap tech doesn't have the money to sign new guys, son ;)

Then, he may end up being "the world's second freakiest bodybuilder"!!

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2008, 03:13:17 PM »
PDI was great just ask Lee.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2008, 03:15:13 PM »
Weider is the walmart of bodybuilding......monopo lies are a great part of fascism in america.

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2008, 04:35:53 PM »
muscle crap tech doesn't have the money to sign new guys, son ;)

Sorry to say you are wrong again!
2 guys from Wisconsin just got signed.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2008, 05:38:36 PM »
hahah they all crawled back to papa weiders office and begged for a pro card and forgiveness :D

Ben and Joe Weider have nothing to do with the NPC.  Jim Manion does.  But he and the NPC have a court order that prevents them from discriminating against anyone who has competed in another amateur league.

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2008, 05:50:12 PM »
Ben and Joe Weider have nothing to do with the NPC.  Jim Manion does.  But he and the NPC have a court order that prevents them from discriminating against anyone who has competed in another amateur league.

Not sure about any court order but what I can say is I never got ANY pressure from the NPC or any one in it in any way! I changed my mind on my own as did Vinny. I called both Steve W. and Jim Manion and explained the situation and expressed I wanted to stay in the NPC. They both were very nice to me and welcomed me back. As far as I am concerned the NPC acted with class - I can not say the same for Wayne !

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2008, 05:58:23 PM »
why are you so worried about it nickels? If he did compete in the PDI who cares they should be able to compete wherever they want. The IFBB restricting the bodybuilders is rediculous if you want to keep the competitors give more prize money so they dont have to go elsewhere or compensate those who dont place in the money if not they dudes gotta make money some how.

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2008, 06:13:48 PM »
why are you so worried about it nickels? If he did compete in the PDI who cares they should be able to compete wherever they want. The IFBB restricting the bodybuilders is rediculous if you want to keep the competitors give more prize money so they dont have to go elsewhere or compensate those who dont place in the money if not they dudes gotta make money some how.

He is just trying to get under my skin!
No big deal!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2008, 06:50:37 PM »
Remember those silly NPC competitors that decided to go to wayne's PDI, then changed the minds (thanks to pressure) and decided they wanted to ear a REAL pro card?

how did things work out for them?

Vinnie Galanti -  torn bicep, 2nd place masters nationals.  Retired from NPC competition

TJ Shoenborn - torn bicep and rotator - NABBA nationals, 3rd place.  Retired from NPC competition

So much for "being rewarded for their loyalty", huh?

I didnt know Vinny tore his bicep, you sureeeeeeee?? ???

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2008, 06:56:42 PM »
Not sure about any court order but what I can say is I never got ANY pressure from the NPC or any one in it in any way! I changed my mind on my own as did Vinny. I called both Steve W. and Jim Manion and explained the situation and expressed I wanted to stay in the NPC. They both were very nice to me and welcomed me back. As far as I am concerned the NPC acted with class - I can not say the same for Wayne !

Uhhhhhh.  Maybe you havent noticed but your a lil npc guy.  And priest is a high profile top IFBB pro......little difference there, to the revenge theory...

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2008, 07:13:15 PM »

Uhhhhhh.  Maybe you havent noticed but your a lil npc guy.  And priest is a high profile top IFBB pro......little difference there, to the revenge theory...

very true!
But I was just staing the fact that no one pressured me in anyway. I do not think I am on the same level as Lee or any other IFBB guys. That was not the point I was trying to make.

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2008, 07:14:07 PM »
I didnt know Vinny tore his bicep, you sureeeeeeee?? ???

Vinny tore his bicep I want to say August 2006

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2008, 07:16:40 PM »
very true!
But I was just staing the fact that no one pressured me in anyway. I do not think I am on the same level as Lee or any other IFBB guys. That was not the point I was trying to make.

i ws just being a smartass anyway.  Props for your success, man. ;)

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2008, 07:19:06 PM »

i ws just being a smartass anyway.  Props for your success, man. ;)

Hard to tell on here! LOL
Thanks a alot.
Hope that I can repeat it again next year

Moosejay

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2008, 08:22:15 PM »
Remember those silly NPC competitors that decided to go to wayne's PDI, then changed the minds (thanks to pressure) and decided they wanted to ear a REAL pro card?

how did things work out for them?

Vinnie Galanti -  torn bicep, 2nd place masters nationals.  Retired from NPC competition

TJ Shoenborn - torn bicep and rotator - NABBA nationals, 3rd place.  Retired from NPC competition

So much for "being rewarded for their loyalty", huh?

A FULL THICKNESS tear of rotator cuff wqould make it near impossible to return to top form.

Moosejay

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2008, 08:26:57 PM »
LOL!

My brother in lawq owns a huge roofing company and does extremely wqell.

A nd yes, that appears to be shingles.

Moosejay

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2008, 08:28:43 PM »

Hmmm...they should apply that to the INBF and WNBF

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2008, 08:29:41 PM »
A FULL THICKNESS tear of rotator cuff wqould make it near impossible to return to top form.

Well I had  a small full thickness tear. My Ortho is the ortho for the Milwaukee Brewers and is the top shoulder guy around. He strongly feels that because I havesuch thick tendons that I will make a full recovery. I will have to change somethings in my training to protect it - but I feel with proper rest and PT I will be back strong.

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2008, 08:32:21 PM »
You look great TJ in a non gay way  ;D
Mad Nickels = Shorn Rey from what ive gathered on reading these forums.. ::)

Thanks buddy.
Shawn Ray huh
If it is I would hope he would have the balls to use his real name who ever he is.

Moosejay

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2008, 08:33:35 PM »
If you need surgery, try to go it arthroscopically. When they open you, you need WAY more time to recover.

I am having my 4th full thickness tear repaired in 2 weeks. Fell on ice!

Moosejay

« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2008, 08:35:02 PM »

Thanks buddy.
Shawn Ray huh
If it is I would hope he would have the balls to use his real name who ever he is.

Well, he had the balls to put his mom in prison. I usually stay positive, but one should NEVER hurt one's mother like that! He is a piece of crap.

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2008, 08:36:13 PM »
If you need surgery, try to go it arthroscopically. When they open you, you need WAY more time to recover.

I am having my 4th full thickness tear repaired in 2 weeks. Fell on ice!

Already had the delt scoped, 24days ago. Just started PT.

4th that sucks!

Moosejay

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2008, 08:40:40 PM »
Already had the delt scoped, 24days ago. Just started PT.

4th that sucks!

Great. I'd rather have a knee replacement than a shoulder problem. You knowq what I mean. Its the joint wqith most range of motion in the body...so there are many wqays it can screw up and its loss of full use limits one so.

Hit by car, thrown off bicycle, fell on ice= 4 times sx! Yes, insane. You look great, by the way. Have great midsection with great size....stay the course.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2008, 08:43:47 PM »
Sean Rey is a bitter midget. TJ looks great. The only person Sean can have a civil conversation with is the DEA.

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2008, 08:44:03 PM »
Great. I'd rather have a knee replacement than a shoulder problem. You knowq what I mean. Its the joint wqith most range of motion in the body...so there are many wqays it can screw up and its loss of full use limits one so.

Hit by car, thrown off bicycle, fell on ice= 4 times sx! Yes, insane. You look great, by the way. Have great midsection with great size....stay the course.

Thanks

Call me like to talk to you about your recovery process