Author Topic: Drug cycle of DENNIS NEWMAN as told to TOM PLATZ *Transcript Inside*  (Read 9908 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Drug cycle of DENNIS NEWMAN as told to TOM PLATZ *Transcript Inside*
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2008, 02:50:30 PM »
Holy syringe - great stuff  8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2008, 03:18:22 PM »
LOL! Hold up, playas! The next one will be Ronnie Coleman's. I should be free later so I'll take the pics and post 'em for you bitches.  ;D

what about Dillets... Ronnies is ok too...

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/paul%2Bdillet/video/x282pv_paul-dillet-explosion_extreme

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2008, 03:28:31 PM »
what about Dillets... Ronnies is ok too...

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/paul%2Bdillet/video/x282pv_paul-dillet-explosion_extreme

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Lee Priest already told us that Paul took hardly nothing at all. Lee knew since he lived with Paul.

Quote from: Lee Priest
I can tell you right now Paul doesn't use a large amount of drugs. People think Paul takes these large amounts, but there's plenty of times, like when he was getting ready for the Olympia in '98 (that's when he lived with me), we'd load up a Winstrol shot and it would sit for three or four days, because we wouldn't take it. We were like, "We'll take it next time or whatever."

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2008, 03:54:22 PM »
Lee Priest already told us that Paul took hardly nothing at all. Lee knew since he lived with Paul.

hahahah yes you can trust 2cc's lee !
175lbs by 31st July

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2008, 04:20:08 PM »
what are considered "androgen" and "anabolic"? i thought they were the same, same no?

thanks pollux! very good read

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2008, 05:27:15 PM »
what are considered "androgen" and "anabolic"? i thought they were the same, same no?

thanks pollux! very good read

Yes, you are correct. AAS stands for "androgen anabolic steroids", since there are also "catabolic" steroids.

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2008, 05:35:13 PM »
Yes, you are correct. AAS stands for "androgen anabolic steroids", since there are also "catabolic" steroids.

so testosterone is androgen or anabolic?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2008, 05:44:06 PM »
no an androgen is not the same as an anabolic. there are some compounds that are both androgens and anabolics....but they are not the same thing.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 05:40:40 AM »
so testosterone is androgen or anabolic?
Well, testosterone is considered an androgen since it's the male hormone. Most of the Anabolic Steroids developed after testosterone were developed with the intention of maximizing the anabolic effects while reducing the androgenic effects. Of course, testosterone is also very anabolic. You can't separate the two characteristics which is why often the steroid that is very androgenic is also very anabolic (both effects are mediated through the same receptor).

How bodybuilders classify different steroids differs a bit depending on who you ask. For example some put trenbolone in the androgen class while others put everything that is not testosterone in the anabolic class.