Author Topic: Do you know anyone that has killed someone?  (Read 10606 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Do you know anyone that has killed someone?
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2014, 11:51:13 AM »
I killed someone in self-defense.

Seriously? Please elaborate.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2014, 11:59:42 AM »
1. Middle school friend, good friend, turned to meth and shot a guy in the head over a drug deal. Got 10 years. He's out now. Was destined to be a loser. Even when we were kids, he had a terrible temper and his parents were dope fiends

2. Worked with this dude, didn't really know him. Killed his wife and fled to PI. Was on Americas most wanted. Don't think they ever caught him

3. High school friend, drinking buddy. Serious alcoholic. Passed out whilst driving and killed bicyclist. In jail as we speak.

4. Worked with another dude. Didn't really know him but thought he was weird. Killed hoswide and unborn child. Currently doing 30 to life In chino

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2014, 02:26:01 PM »
A friend of mine shot and killed a guy. He was cleared. Years later the same guy beat a guy to death. He did 7 years for that. He said he saw the guy beating a friend and he went to his assistance. It wrecked his life. Wife hooked up with other guys while he was in prison. His job was gone. The guy once had really good income and now he goes from handy man job to handy man job. He's one laid back guy. Just don't beat up any of his friends.