Author Topic: Contradiction ( you have to read this....very graphic material inside!!!!)  (Read 8963 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that argument is nothing like mine. in fact i'd go as far to say you are clearly mentally handicap if you believe it is.

yes i can produce many photo's of both my parents in the same photo. can either of these 2 nutcases produce 1, yes just 1 photo of them in the same area as any of the countless high ranking politicians and stars they claim they have known ::)

no thought not - you sir are owned by your own feeble mind.

and why would i have or need pictures of my parents having sex you sick filthy peasant?

you are clearly a man with sexual repressed issues with an obsession of paedophila. as this stuff in in your head night and day i'd say its probably because theres more to these posts than you are telling us :'(

is there something you need to talk about sava? something in your past you'd like to share? :'(
I'd like to share with getbig what an idiot u are. This is serious shit not boys play u ignorant jerk.

This is about our leaders being murderers and abusers and pedophiles u idiot...These are the people that teach, protect and guide our youth you imbecile.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Panda, you don't have to believe this case, but I'd instead suggest doing some research on government mind-control experiments. Now that's an interesting study!
~

War-Horse

• Getbig V
The last days are here.  Our US superpower will be crushed for global unity.  This will be done by manipulating the markets and collapsing the dollar and economy.
We will exhaust our military by starting more wars that cannot be funded...under the guise of staged Terrorism attacks.
This will make the people weak and easily manipulated to drop religion and worship the false god of the UN.
Some will not and will have to find their own way for food and shelter because they will refuse the mark of the wild beast.....global ID cards...

There you have it friends...believe it or not, but dont say you werent warned... 8)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Pay attention to detail GETBIG :

How would Cathy Obrien's daughter , Kelly ( another sex slave  project Monarch kid ) , would know that Chenney has " an unnussually large penis ? ????

proof

perhaps she read about it? can one of them tell us about a birth mark? scar? on these people?

again, why can't these people produce 1 single photo, at a party, on a lawn,in a park, at the store, in a car?

am i expexcted to believe in 30 years of working for these people they have not been in a single photo?

if they did i'd be more inclined to give more this more attention.

do i believe these politicians you mention are involved in secret meetings, and some sort of devil worshiping - yes i've seen the bohemian grove tape. do i believe they are involved in sacrificial murders - on viewing the bohemian tape....perhaps, but rife child murder and peodophila? with no one bar 2 women reporting it? and who also claim these people are shapeshifting reptiles not a chance.

seriously sava you cannot totally believe this stuff?
175lbs by 31st July

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
The last days are here.  Our US superpower will be crushed for global unity.  This will be done by manipulating the markets and collapsing the dollar and economy.
We will exhaust our military by starting more wars that cannot be funded...under the guise of staged Terrorism attacks.
This will make the people weak and easily manipulated to drop religion and worship the false god of the UN.
Some will not and will have to find their own way for food and shelter because they will refuse the mark of the wild beast.....global ID cards...

There you have it friends...believe it or not, but dont say you werent warned... 8)

That's one possibility among many. If that happens I'm moving the the Republic of Lakota.

I think the NWO has too much to lose and will try to use the collapsing dollar to test whether or not the people are still stupid enough to believe their well-beings can not survive without paper money. And if we are indeed so fucking stupid as to not use the collapse to take a step back, evaluate our pathetic situation and see the obvious solution, we deserve the NWO and the military police state.
~

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
Okay Sevaste, lets say what your saying is true, what is the true agenda of these creatures?  If they are so powerful why not just enslave instead of creating such an extremely elaborate (society) charade?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Okay Sevaste, lets say what your saying is true, what is the true agenda of these creatures?  If they are so powerful why not just enslave instead of creating such an extremely elaborate (society) charade?

because of this : pay close attention....

They reside in an interdimensional space ( not a physical thing ). That space does not have an energy source. They need an outside source. The lower realms of their density is governed and subsequently powered by FEAR. When you feel FEAR you feed these entities. They feed off FEAR. That's why they sodomize little kids before killing them in rituals to generate FEAR. At the same time the blood gets flushed with adrenaline from the terror and pain. They feed off that too, to maintain their physical shape.
      Our society was shaped by them to be a pyramidal compartimented structure to be able for a FEW to rule over MANY. You are kept in place because you are taught since you were born that you MUST follow the RULES. If you do not follow the RULES , you suffer the CONSEQUENCES. So your whole life you live in FEAR.

FEAR of not obeying your parents

FEAR of not listening to the teacher at school

FEAR of losing your job

FEAR of what might happen if you disobey authority

FEAR, FEAR, FEAR ... welcome to PUSSSY NATION !

Now add to the above what over 1 billion people felt while dying violently in wars created by them, another billion victims to famish, disease and hunger, another billion of violent crimes over the centuries, 60000 annually ritual sacrificed children...and you get the picture that we MASS PRODUCE FEAR.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  They are scared shitless that we wake up as a race and realize that LOVE IS THE ANSWER. If we come together and realize we been duped into hating each other all along, and we are infinite beings far greater than what we are led to believe we are, WE FREE OURSELVES AND TRANSCEND TO WHERE WE TRULY BELONG....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
WE HAVE BEEN BORN AS SLAVES..WE HAVE BEEN SLAVES FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS BROTHER...WE JUST DON'T REALISE IT.

PLEASE READ THIS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/biggestsecretbook/biggestsecret.htm

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
because of this : pay close attention....

They reside in an interdimensional space ( not a physical thing ). That space does not have an energy source. They need an outside source. The lower realms of their density is governed and subsequently powered by FEAR. When you feel FEAR you feed these entities. They feed off FEAR. That's why they sodomize little kids before killing them in rituals to generate FEAR. At the same time the blood gets flushed with adrenaline from the terror and pain. They feed off that too, to maintain their physical shape.
      Our society was shaped by them to be a pyramidal compartimented structure to be able for a FEW to rule over MANY. You are kept in place because you are taught since you were born that you MUST follow the RULES. If you do not follow the RULES , you suffer the CONSEQUENCES. So your whole life you live in FEAR.

FEAR of not obeying your parents

FEAR of not listening to the teacher at school

FEAR of losing your job

FEAR of what might happen if you disobey authority

FEAR, FEAR, FEAR ... welcome to PUSSSY NATION !

Now add to the above what over 1 billion people felt while dying violently in wars created by them, another billion victims to famish, disease and hunger, another billion of violent crimes over the centuries, 60000 annually ritual sacrificed children...and you get the picture that we MASS PRODUCE FEAR.

Okay lets just roll with your premise and accept this to be true.  Wouldn't it create a lot more fear, terror, and pain (and thus more energy) for them if they simply enslaved us.  Kept us in pens, didn't feed us, torture and rape us daily.  I know I'd be a lot more afraid of being anally raped by a reptilian netherworld entity than fearing I might get a ticket because I ran a red light.

Thoughts?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Okay lets just roll with your premise and accept this to be true.  Wouldn't it create a lot more fear, terror, and pain (and thus more energy) for them if they simply enslaved us.  Kept us in pens, didn't feed us, torture and rape us daily.  I know I'd be a lot more afraid of being anally raped by a reptilian netherworld entity than fearing I might get a ticket because I ran a red light.

Thoughts?

LMAO.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
If this were a sci-fi novel, it would be highly entertaining.

As it is, it's the dumbest drivel that I've read all day.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
It sounds to me like your talking about the demons who follow satan. They want nothing more than to cause fear and death among humans. If you belive that sort of thing.

Gym dude

• Getbig III
Your an idiot

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Pay attention to detail GETBIG :

How would Cathy Obrien's daughter , Kelly ( another sex slave  project Monarch kid ) , would know that Chenney has " an unnussually large penis ? ????

proof

fuck you for trying to making us look at that horse cock>:(
A

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
This thread = SHIT
 ;)
N

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
This thread = SHIT
 ;)
Agreed. Someone please fill it with tits and ass.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

this cracks me up every time lol...