Author Topic: Freestyling on the Dip Bar  (Read 3107 times)

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
Re: Freestyling on the Dip Bar
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2008, 09:49:59 AM »
The video of the little kid is kind of disturbing with that song playing in the background.  You can just tell that the kid's parents make him practice that shit 6 hours a day.  Poor kid probably doesn't even get to ever play with friends.  Future serial killer for sure.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2008, 09:51:39 AM »
Yes :-[

LOL. Me too.    Id have stayed in football.   I did my first show as a sophmore in high school and took home 5 trophies......I was hooked after that... :-[

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2008, 10:01:15 AM »
fo shizzzle ma nizzle dizzle up in da hoddizzle be gettin' some fizzoood stizzampizzle izzin da ghettizzle be getting some rims up in dis bizznitch be jumpin' thru da rizzzoof up on da bizzzasketball cizzzourt like Lebrizzon Jizzames. ;D

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2008, 10:07:45 AM »
fo shizzzle ma nizzle dizzle up in da hoddizzle be gettin' some fizzoood stizzampizzle izzin da ghettizzle be getting some rims up in dis bizznitch be jumpin' thru da rizzzoof up on da bizzzasketball cizzzourt like Lebrizzon Jizzames. ;D

translation= its 11a.m. I have no job and just lost my rims on my 84 cutluss in a pick up basketball game.  Let me hurry up and show off to the other hood rats while my babies momma is getting me a 40 and some churches chicken.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2008, 10:10:31 AM »
translation= its 11a.m. I have no job and just lost my rims on my 84 cutluss in a pick up basketball game.  Let me hurry up and show off to the other hood rats while my babies momma is getting me a 40 and some churches chicken.
;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 10:15:28 AM »
Mmmmm    chicken sounds good right now.  :P

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 10:34:13 AM »
Thats a pretty fancy prison yard.

He's not in prison. If you look at the clips and go onto his youtube page, you see that he trains in the gym, and I think is a personal trainer (I'm not sure)

http://www.youtube.com/user/calisthenicskingz

You see, that why I fucks with you Squad, you always bring laughter where isn't suppose to be any. Can't beat that. :D

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 10:49:58 AM »
The video of the little kid is kind of disturbing with that song playing in the background.  You can just tell that the kid's parents make him practice that shit 6 hours a day.  Poor kid probably doesn't even get to ever play with friends.  Future serial killer for sure.

YEAH I think it takes a toll on you having to be so disciplined so young.  Probably makes hard to enjoy yourself.  Also I wonder if it stunts growth.

On the other hand it is very impressive.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 10:06:12 PM »
I don't how you guys can put that guy down in anyway.  that is awesome what he does no matter what.  Functional strength is always the best.  There ain't one BB in the world that come close to doing that and the guy is ripped to shreds. 

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2008, 04:27:30 AM »
Dude showing off on the dip bar...great tris as well.

His dismount sucked.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2008, 08:22:36 AM »
His dismount sucked.

haha ok flower ::)

lets see you do that (fully naked) ;D