Author Topic: New Caliber Fitness Solutions Website Launch!!! (4/02/08)  (Read 11173 times)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Re: New Caliber Fitness Solutions Website Launch!!! (3/28/08)
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2008, 08:37:13 PM »

I'm sorry if you're not as important as I am but that's too bad. 

Ladies and gentlemen ...I present to you the new definition of the word " delusional"... ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: New Caliber Fitness Solutions Website Launch!!! (4/02/08)
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2008, 08:43:07 PM »
Most of us will never attain the legend status that Goodrum so aptly obtained. Most of us have too much shame to get up on stage in anything but acceptable condition. Most of us would not reveal our business plans on Getbig. Goodrum exceeds us in these regards by a wide margin.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2008, 08:47:54 PM »
Vince, are you still doing the alternative medicine clinic you got the bank loan for?  I was interested in how that would turn out... one of the bigger business ventures from a getbigger!

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2008, 08:52:54 PM »
Melvin, you truly look like shit. WTF were you thinking or do you think?

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2008, 08:55:19 PM »
With $1,200.00 I would have bought a few vacuum cleaners, mops, buckets, chemicals and started a cleaning business. The other $3,800.00 in the bank used fror working capital.

You'd make the investment back in a month doing the cleaning yourself and have staff/contractors doing all the work for you within 6 months.

Not glamorous by any means, but its amazing how big a business like this can get.  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2008, 08:56:24 PM »
With $1,200.00 I would have bought a few vacuum cleaners, mops, buckets, chemicals and started a cleaning business. The other $3,800.00 in the bank used fror working capital.

That's because you're a f'n tool

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2008, 08:57:14 PM »

You'd make the investment back in a month doing the cleaning yourself and have staff/contractors doing all the work for you within 6 months.

Not glamorous by any means, but its amazing how big a business like this can get.  ;D

agreed completely.  Two of my fellow MBA students did this and now don't work.  masters in business and they're training people one day a week.  And they're collecting money the other 6 days.  Not a bad deal.

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2008, 09:00:31 PM »
agreed completely.  Two of my fellow MBA students did this and now don't work.  masters in business and they're training people one day a week.  And they're collecting money the other 6 days.  Not a bad deal.

Smart guys.  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2008, 09:03:02 PM »
Yep, my money is on Goodrum being a janitor.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2008, 09:05:45 PM »
Wow, I mistyped the m and n for the n and m...... ::)

Tre, don't you have something else to do, like see what fitness ho you can trick into posing for your webcam

No, you tried to give the impression that you have a greater command of the English language than you do in reality.  Just be who you are instead of trying to be someone you're not.

No, wait, that's your whole schtick.  Never mind.  

Our webcam performers come from a variety of backgrounds and all have the opportunity to learn a lot about (online) business when working with us.    

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2008, 09:08:42 PM »
Melvin is a legend. I will never be his peer. Maybe I should be grateful for that.

The guy who put this costume on Goodrum deserves a special award for accuracy!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2008, 09:09:11 PM »
Our webcam performers come from a variety of backgrounds and all have the opportunity to learn a lot about (online) business when working with us.    

Yeah - Tre does take care of them and they do very well... I've heard many good things about him from people, and never anything bad.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2008, 09:51:40 PM »
We have recently revamped our website and we now have integrated an online natural pharmacy which provides homeopathic medicine as well as herbal remedies processed in a FDA-Approved Facility.  To find the product you need, simply type in the search function at the top of the screen your ailment or symptom and it will pull up the appropriate products.  This also works for our bodybuilding products as well.  You may also use the catagory section to the left hand side and browse through our inventory.  If you have any questions please email us at customerservice@caliberfitness.com.

what exactly is an "FDA approved facility" and how does one go about getting such approval?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2008, 12:26:55 AM »
So how many clients have you got on your books?

Well not enough to even buy a book yet

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2008, 12:47:35 AM »
Goodrum provides us with a virtual theatre of the absurd with his projects and promises. He seems determined to really show us all a thing or two but the howls of laughter continue.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2008, 09:36:44 AM »
Vince, are you still doing the alternative medicine clinic you got the bank loan for?  I was interested in how that would turn out... one of the bigger business ventures from a getbigger!

This is the online part of the alternative medicine clinic.  The website contains an online dispensary that carries 8,000 different products that are exclusive to health professionals which is something I wanted as I'm not just some vitamin peddler. 

The alternative medicine clinic is for the future but for now until I can raise the funds and get the right people, I started back working as a personal trainer at the gym.  I'll be training people on a Total Gym 24000 professional model and I'll getting one of my Vibrations Machine in a few weeks. 

The gym has not only allowed me to bring in my own equipment but isn't charging me any fees whatsoever because its bringing in more members.  I'll take some pictures in a few days of the training area

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2008, 09:56:10 AM »

This is the online part of the alternative medicine clinic.  The website contains an online dispensary that carries 8,000 different products that are exclusive to health professionals which is something I wanted as I'm not just some vitamin peddler. 

The alternative medicine clinic is for the future but for now until I can raise the funds and get the right people, I started back working as a personal trainer at the gym.  I'll be training people on a Total Gym 24000 professional model and I'll getting one of my Vibrations Machine in a few weeks. 

The gym has not only allowed me to bring in my own equipment but isn't charging me any fees whatsoever because its bringing in more members.  I'll take some pictures in a few days of the training area
Are you training people for free, because there is no way someone would pay you after taking a look at what you've done with your physique.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2008, 09:58:58 AM »
Are you training people for free, because there is no way someone would pay you after taking a look at what you've done with your physique.

Tell me about it.  His 'physique' (if you can even call it that) is worse than mine, and I don't even know the address of a gym.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2008, 10:03:06 AM »
Most of us will never attain the legend status that Goodrum so aptly obtained. Most of us have too much shame to get up on stage in anything but acceptable condition. Most of us would not reveal our business plans on Getbig. Goodrum exceeds us in these regards by a wide margin.

I cant understand how anyone would take their shirt off looking like that...

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2008, 10:06:02 AM »
Hey Goodrum, enlighten us, how many clients do you have? I won't hold my breath for an answer!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2008, 10:07:04 AM »
Melvin, you truly look like shit. WTF were you thinking or do you think?

;D ;D ;D That does kind of sum things up...
a

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2008, 10:08:14 AM »
Tell me about it.  His 'physique' (if you can even call it that) is worse than mine, and I don't even know the address of a gym.

My physique is lights years ahead of 99% of the Getbig roaches especially your skinny ass Tre.  You couldn't touch me if you put on a fat suit.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2008, 10:11:41 AM »
My physique is lights years ahead of 99% of the Getbig roaches especially your skinny ass Tre.  You couldn't touch me if you put on a fat suit.

When you look in the mirror do you see Phil Heath? ::)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2008, 11:14:16 AM »

Dude you are one messed up, crazy, retarded delusional individual... :o Get it? You have no "physique" !!!! Brain??? Apparently even less.... :-\ You are a disgrace to black people  :o.... most of them have been blessed with crazy genetics, you are the epitome of stupidity and  ugliness.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2008, 11:14:41 AM »
WTF!!!!  Whats up with delaying the site launch?