Author Topic: Jay Cutler is selling his 2005 BMW 645CI  (Read 13144 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Jay Cutler is selling his 2005 BMW 645CI
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2008, 07:16:36 AM »

Jay Cutler's income mainly comes from his real estate business that he operates.  The income from bodybuilding is only secondary  Unlike some bodybuilders, he was smart enough to get an education and get established first beforehand. 

Bullshit...

thisiskeith12

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 07:19:00 AM »

Jay Cutler's income mainly comes from his real estate business that he operates.  The income from bodybuilding is only secondary  Unlike some bodybuilders, he was smart enough to get an education and get established first beforehand. 

Yeah, he's gotta be thankful for that Criminal Justice degree helping him be some entrepreneur savvy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2008, 07:28:17 AM »

I was under the impression that Jay had 900k to 1.2M in bodybuilding contracts.

Are you saying Jay Cutler clears more than $1.2M PER YEAR from Real estate income alone?  The volume of property he'd have to move - especially in this "dead" market - would be tremendous.  I agree he might have several million worth of property if he's invested wisely... but to EARN more than a million per year in the Las Vegas Real estate market, you need to have cash onhand in excess of Ten mil.

Do you think jay has ten mil on hand?

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2008, 07:36:59 AM »

Are you saying Jay Cutler clears more than $1.2M PER YEAR from Real estate income alone?  The volume of property he'd have to move - especially in this "dead" market - would be tremendous.  I agree he might have several million worth of property if he's invested wisely... but to EARN more than a million per year in the Las Vegas Real estate market, you need to have cash onhand in excess of Ten mil.

I doubt that Jay is clearing that much from real estate.  But I'm sure he's supplementing the BB income nicely as I've heard he owns a decent amount of comercial real estate which would generate a decent monthly revenue as long as the properties are occupied.  Don't forget Kerri is doing alright as a nurse.  I'm also pretty sure she's got an advanced or specialized degree so she's earning more than the average nurse.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2008, 07:44:43 AM »
I doubt that Jay is clearing that much from real estate.  But I'm sure he's supplementing the BB income nicely as I've heard he owns a decent amount of comercial real estate which would generate a decent monthly revenue as long as the properties are occupied.  Don't forget Kerri is doing alright as a nurse.  I'm also pretty sure she's got an advanced or specialized degree so she's earning more than the average nurse.

supplementing, yes.  But to earn a million a year from real estate earnings requires a lot of cash.  I'm sure Jay buys and sells a few properties and does well doing it.  But IMO BBing is his #1 meal ticket. 

Maybe the real Q is...
If he could make a $ million-plus per year without bodybuilding, woudl he still undergo the health risks that come with bodybuilding?  Would anyone?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 07:52:43 AM »

If he could make a $ million-plus per year without bodybuilding, woudl he still undergo the health risks that come with bodybuilding?  Would anyone?

To make an extra 100k a year, probably not.  To make an extra million.....most likely! 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2008, 07:58:01 AM »
Most retired bodybuilders do not earn $1M per year. 

When he drops to 220 pounds, his supp company will change to a "Dennis Wolf" stack, his guest posings will go to someone else.  He can still make a living endorsing a product, but nothing like he does now.
oh ok  i think he might out grow the sport, stick with investing and still make over 1 million a year

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2008, 08:09:57 AM »

Jay has been in the real estate business since the late 90's from what I understand which means he took advantage of the active market for a number of years so its reasonable enough to say that he cashed in big time on that. 

Even though its a dead market, he is still selling real estate in Las Vegas which can be very lucrative.  I cannot see him making a million off of real estate this year but the real estate business is a long marathon and not a sprint. 

As far as having cash on hand, only a complete idiot would use his own money to buy real estate aka Carlton Sheets with the exception of house flipping.  A smart real estate agent always uses the power of the bank for all of his property.

I don't know how much money Jay has on hand but he is smart enough to have multiple sources of income at work for you. 

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2008, 08:10:26 AM »
Just a hunch, but I reckon Jay is one of the few BB's who is pretty much set up for retirement when he chooses. Although it's clear he wanted to retire from BB a year or two ago, it's likely that the income he generates as Mr. O is too good to pass up. Especially with Victor out with a nasty injury, it looks like easy pickens for another year or two.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2008, 08:11:20 AM »
Yeah, he's gotta be thankful for that Criminal Justice degree helping him be some entrepreneur savvy.

He's married and you only need to obtain a real estate license to sell real estate...... ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2008, 08:42:42 AM »
supplementing, yes.  But to earn a million a year from real estate earnings requires a lot of cash.  I'm sure Jay buys and sells a few properties and does well doing it.  But IMO BBing is his #1 meal ticket. 

Maybe the real Q is...
Yeah, everyone in Vegas was a "real estate investor" back in 2003, today, they're in debt...haha  Almost like the stock market back in 2000.  Once you hear gym gumbas talking "business", that's when you know the bubble is about to burst.  Nothing like the "you can't lose" investment.  At least with stocks, you can get your money out right away...try getting a decent amount for a house in Vegas today, you can go down any block and see at least a half dozen houses for sale.
N

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2008, 09:20:01 AM »
Yeah, everyone in Vegas was a "real estate investor" back in 2003, today, they're in debt...haha  Almost like the stock market back in 2000.  Once you hear gym gumbas talking "business", that's when you know the bubble is about to burst.  Nothing like the "you can't lose" investment.  At least with stocks, you can get your money out right away...try getting a decent amount for a house in Vegas today, you can go down any block and see at least a half dozen houses for sale.

Which is why those with properties are renting them out. Rent is increasing, especially commercial. Plus, any smart investor was selling houses 12-18 months ago and is now looking to buy. The sea of for sale signs = opportunity for those buying.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2008, 09:22:04 AM »
Watch this!  I will get Chic going nuts.

I bet Cutler dresses like that to appear more black because we all know Kerry likes black cock.

BANNED!
HAHA, RON.....

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2008, 09:27:31 AM »
but to EARN more than a million per year in the Las Vegas Real estate market, you need to have cash onhand in excess of Ten mil.

Thank you. Especially in the Vegas market.  Real estate and most financial markets are NOT a good thing now.  If anything he has lost his ass.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2008, 09:33:51 AM »
Which is why those with properties are renting them out. Rent is increasing, especially commercial. Plus, any smart investor was selling houses 12-18 months ago and is now looking to buy. The sea of for sale signs = opportunity for those buying.
True, but the market can drop even more.  Something people don't seem to realize.  The best is when people say, "5,000 people a month are moving to Vegas, renting/buying a house is a great investment."  The problem there is, at least 1000 people move out every month, and most who move here, aren't buying homes.
N

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2008, 09:38:52 AM »
but the 600 series has always been a man's car

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2008, 09:46:08 AM »
Don't forget Kerri is doing alright as a nurse.  I'm also pretty sure she's got an advanced or specialized degree so she's earning more than the average nurse.

Nurses are WAY overpaid in California, Nevada, and Arizona.  You've got a ton of RNs earning over $100,000/year with no advanced training at all.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2008, 09:46:41 AM »
True, but the market can drop even more.  Something people don't seem to realize.  The best is when people say, "5,000 people a month are moving to Vegas, renting/buying a house is a great investment."  The problem there is, at least 1000 people move out every month, and most who move here, aren't buying homes.

And it will, but that doesn't mean there aren't significant deals to be had in the foreclosure market. You can make money in this market with slightly higher than remedial intelligence.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2008, 09:58:14 AM »

"You're currently the high bidder, but the reserve hasn't been met."

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2008, 10:05:50 AM »
Nurses are WAY overpaid in California, Nevada, and Arizona.  You've got a ton of RNs earning over $100,000/year with no advanced training at all.
???  Shocking.  100k a year to blow doctors on their break...good deal. ;)
N

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2008, 11:34:54 AM »
Thats so true.  It also works in the reverse.  When you hear those people talking about how bad things are, you know you're close to a bottom.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2008, 11:43:38 AM »
thats a cool ride there! :o :o :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2008, 11:44:07 AM »
Thats so true.  It also works in the reverse.  When you hear those people talking about how bad things are, you know you're close to a bottom.

Usually... but.. the population sitn' growing, businesses aren't blowing up...

Simply put, there's nobody to buy/use these properties.

Jay might have gotten great land in great places for great prices... when the population reaches 360 million, when economy rebounds and more ppl visit/move to Vegas... when there is a DEMAND for that property, he's going to make a tidy profit.

However, there is no way he's earning more than a million per year from real estate alone, that's all my post said.  

In SW Florida, it's a renters dream.  Everything is cheap.  You can get a 3000-foot house loaded, swimming pool, 3 car garage, perfect neighborhood, for 1000 per month.  Why buy right now?  

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2008, 11:55:56 AM »
Usually... but.. the population sitn' growing, businesses aren't blowing up...

Simply put, there's nobody to buy/use these properties.

Jay might have gotten great land in great places for great prices... when the population reaches 360 million, when economy rebounds and more ppl visit/move to Vegas... when there is a DEMAND for that property, he's going to make a tidy profit.

However, there is no way he's earning more than a million per year from real estate alone, that's all my post said.  

In SW Florida, it's a renters dream.  Everything is cheap.  You can get a 3000-foot house loaded, swimming pool, 3 car garage, perfect neighborhood, for 1000 per month.  Why buy right now?  
you forgot to mention the crystal meth freaks who live next door

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2008, 12:00:00 PM »
you forgot to mention the crystal meth freaks who live next door

well you have drugs in most every area.  people in gated communities have more coke and better weed, people in trailers live on oxy and shit weed.  People are people, and many abuse drugs.