Author Topic: List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 2 Months  (Read 5178 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 2 Months
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2008, 03:29:55 PM »
240, I don't understand why you keep asking what Eldon is going to do about the issues he's covering.

It's ironic really, because his tactic is almost identical to your 911 era tactics. What was YOU going to do about 911? In all honestly, nothing physically or directly; rather you was trying to make people aware of your beliefs.

There was nothing wrong with what you were doing, everyone here is open to discuss what the hell they want (so stop moaning about it) but unfortunately Eldon's position is superior because its based on superior evidence. The list of terrorist attacks are factual events and have one common theme; islamic supremicism.

If this annoys you because your appeasing sensibilities are insulted - chose not to read the threads.

Again, it's simple what he's doing; unlike the islamists he's not committing crime, murdering people etc. he's making people AWARE. If public concious is made aware of the facts regarding jihadism and islam itself as a religion of peace part of the war is won.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 04:14:37 PM »
The general publics image of Islam/Muslims has changed a lot the last 10 years. In many parts of Europe, the once common "welcome to us" tolerance for muslims= pretty much gone, and its only gonna get worse. Peoples perceptions of something might change slowly, but the way Islam is linked with so many different fucked up things these days (and rightfully so), the public perception IS changing. In most European countries, the average dislike for muslims = growing, and it has been for many years.

Have you seen all the foundations for "Moderate muslims", "Muslims for a secular state", and different foundations for those wanting to leave Islam that has been popping up lately? In Denmark, an organization called SIAD was founded some years ago, it stands for "Stop the Islamization of Denmark", and similar stuff is happening all over.

When more and more organizations for the "softening of Islam" and "kick Islam out of Europe" = popping up, it = testifies to the fact that there = a general perception change.

Also, many young immigrants don't wanna be a part of "Islam", as the western societies really don't support a real indoctrination into the religion, while they see more pains by being a muslim, than they see by not being a part of the religion. Many kids labeled "muslims" in the statistics in Norway for example don't give a flying fuck about the religion. Its an almost undeniable fact that the average "muslim" WILL get watered out to a more westernized and tolerant version over time. If this was to NOT occur, that means every muslim family had to ensure that their kids became 100% muslim, and then the kids had to keep up the tradition and so on and so on, in a culture not optimized for this pursuit. This is simply not the case. (Debussey = to tired to write an "in depth" analysis of the mechanisms it thinks = into play here).

See this thread for more viewpoints about this:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=206817.msg2858230#msg2858230

Exactly, people are becoming more aware.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 05:21:45 AM »
Europe especially is seing a backlash among the general population who is growing weary of the elites' politically correct bullshit in the face of the actions of their resident Muslim populations.

very true.

240, I don't understand why you keep asking what Eldon is going to do about the issues he's covering.

It's ironic really, because his tactic is almost identical to your 911 era tactics. What was YOU going to do about 911? In all honestly, nothing physically or directly; rather you was trying to make people aware of your beliefs.

There was nothing wrong with what you were doing, everyone here is open to discuss what the hell they want (so stop moaning about it) but unfortunately Eldon's position is superior because its based on superior evidence. The list of terrorist attacks are factual events and have one common theme; islamic supremicism.

If this annoys you because your appeasing sensibilities are insulted - chose not to read the threads.

Again, it's simple what he's doing; unlike the islamists he's not committing crime, murdering people etc. he's making people AWARE. If public concious is made aware of the facts regarding jihadism and islam itself as a religion of peace part of the war is won.

exactly !

The general publics image of Islam/Muslims has changed a lot the last 10 years. In many parts of Europe, the once common "welcome to us" tolerance for muslims= pretty much gone, and its only gonna get worse. Peoples perceptions of something might change slowly, but the way Islam is linked with so many different fucked up things these days (and rightfully so), the public perception IS changing. In most European countries, the average dislike for muslims = growing, and it has been for many years.

Have you seen all the foundations for "Moderate muslims", "Muslims for a secular state", and different foundations for those wanting to leave Islam that has been popping up lately? In Denmark, an organization called SIAD was founded some years ago, it stands for "Stop the Islamization of Denmark", and similar stuff is happening all over.

When more and more organizations for the "softening of Islam" and "kick Islam out of Europe" = popping up, it = testifies to the fact that there = a general perception change.

Also, many young immigrants don't wanna be a part of "Islam", as the western societies really don't support a real indoctrination into the religion, while they see more pains by being a muslim, than they see by not being a part of the religion. Many kids labeled "muslims" in the statistics in Norway for example don't give a flying fuck about the religion. Its an almost undeniable fact that the average "muslim" WILL get watered out to a more westernized and tolerant version over time. If this was to NOT occur, that means every muslim family had to ensure that their kids became 100% muslim, and then the kids had to keep up the tradition and so on and so on, in a culture not optimized for this pursuit. This is simply not the case. (Debussey = to tired to write an "in depth" analysis of the mechanisms it thinks = into play here).

See this thread for more viewpoints about this:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=206817.msg2858230#msg2858230

agree.

Also I would add that it seems 240 only has a problem with someone posting facts, if it is a subject he does not agree with, or would rather ignore.  ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2008, 06:04:58 AM »
240, we eagerly await your response! ;)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2008, 06:10:56 AM »
I am here to show the facts.   something you don't like I see   :o

Question for 240:
Why don't you tell us more about how you believe that the jets that flew into the World Trade Tower's had Missiles on the bottom, that were shot into the buildings, and also, tell us more about how you believe that all the people that were on the jet that crashed into the pentagon, were kidnapped, and are still being held, since you wrote that the jet did not crash into the pentagon. Since these are the so called facts you like to post on getbig  :o

There are theories that something was attached to the bottom of the planes.

CNN footage shows some kind of appendage - google the video and see it for yourself.  Boeing admitted that no 757 has any kind of attachment at the bottom - they said the 911 commissions would figure out what the object on the bottom of the plane was.   The 911 commission refused to comment on it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2008, 06:11:57 AM »
It's ironic really, because his tactic is almost identical to your 911 era tactics. What was YOU going to do about 911?

Nothing.  Which is why I've quit bitching about it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2008, 06:22:36 AM »
Honestly, I've quit talking about 911 stuff for a while, and I only comment when people bring it up.

If you want to make fun of the pod belief, feel free.  Here is the CNN footage of the plane hitting.  Look at the bottom, what do you see?  Many military people believe it's an attachment that fires an object into the building right before it hits.  Make fun of CNN, they're the ones who videotaped it:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2008, 06:25:55 AM »
240, we eagerly await your response! ;)

Nordic and Eldon, having viewed the above CNN footage on the youtube clip, I eagerly await YOUR response.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2008, 06:46:37 AM »

When you first posted all this info about 9/11 being fixed, I thought, wow 240 has gone wacko !

But,  up until then ( before you turned liberal ) I always agreed with your post on GetBig, and told you so many times. so because of this, I took the time to watch all your links you would post, and would read allot of the info you would post on here about 9/11. and because of this, I do now think that maybe, just maybe some in our government could have prevented this,   so this is why they don't want to open up  the 911 commission, I  think they are wanting this to go away.  But don't get me wrong, I dont for one moment think this was done by our government, . So you see, I was open, and read the info you would post on here.

Unlike you, who seems to want to bash me with personal attacks, and demand solutions from me, when all I am doing is posting facts, that I believe, just as you did.

I also do not believe it was done by our govt.  I believe some small group assisted the 19 pricks on the planes.  I have no clue who, and I have no clue why the 911 commission was denied so much of this info by the white house. You'd have to ask them lol... but five of the ten 911 commissioners have come fwd and they are PISSED - they said the document is worthless, it's a whitewash, and that they were never shown the stuff they're seeing now.

I'm not a lib- I talk all points of view here, I'm voting for mccain (provided he gets some economical help on the VP ticket).

Looking at that youtube clip, what do you think it is?  I'm honestly baffled by it.  Do you see some object on the bottom of th plane that shouldn't be there?

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2008, 06:48:56 AM »

When you first posted all this info about 9/11 being fixed, I thought, wow 240 has gone wacko !

But,  up until then ( before you turned liberal ) I always agreed with your post on GetBig, and told you so many times. so because of this, I took the time to watch all your links you would post, and would read allot of the info you would post on here about 9/11. and because of this, I do now think that maybe, just maybe some in our government could have prevented this,   so this is why they don't want to open up  the 911 commission, I  think they are wanting this to go away.  But don't get me wrong, I dont for one moment think this was done by our government, . So you see, I was open, and read the info you would post on here.

Unlike you, who seems to just bash me with personal attacks, and demand solutions from me, when all I am doing is posting facts, that I believe, just as you did.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2008, 06:50:35 AM »
cool.  we're on the same team here.  I used to go way overboard on the 911 stuff.  Now that the majority of the world and majority of the USA when polled believes it stinks to high heaven, well, what good does it do for me to talk about it?  Other nations are doing their own investigations into it - I think Japan is holding parliamentary hearings (whatever their congress is called - their defense ministaer was getting grilled for it) that were posted on youtube here recently.  It's a legitimiate movement - there are hundreds of military, scientist, physicists, professors, you name it, who have all publicly called for another investigation.

Clips like these are big question marks.  Boeing admits there's something on the bottom of the plane.  White house prevents 911 Commission from hearing about it.  911 Commission report doesn't talk about it.  Then, 911 Commissioners get out of the hearings, are shown the video of this object by the families, and they're pissed they were never shown this.

It's a big question mark.  Do you still consider me 'crazy' because I think something was on the bottom of those planes?

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2008, 06:51:37 AM »
Looking at that youtube clip, what do you think it is?  I'm honestly baffled by it.  Do you see some object on the bottom of th plane that shouldn't be there?

honestly 240, no,  I don't see anything but the plane.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2008, 06:57:46 AM »
It's a big question mark.  Do you still consider me 'crazy' because I think something was on the bottom of those planes?

I still don't see anything on the bottom of the jet, but the bottom of the jet.

I thought you were crazy, cause you seemed to think ( at one time ) that our government was behind this, and when you once wrote that all the passengers on the jet that hit the pentagon, were kidnapped, and were being held , since you believed that plane did not hit the pentagon, I did think this was a little wacko, and still do.

but all of the info you posted back then I watched, ( I did not ask that it be removed, or ignored ) and it did lead me to believe, that maybe some in our government knew this was going to happen, and might of prevented it, so this is why they prefer for it all to just go away.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2008, 06:58:57 AM »
honestly 240, no,  I don't see anything but the plane.

Fair enough.  Many military personnel admit on video that they see a small bump at the bottom of the plane, then a small flash immediately before impact.  Some military planes are fitted with an identical attachment for firing a missile.  The Boeing 757 is not capable of holding any attachments.

Boeing admits there's something there when questioned, but won't speculate what the attachment is...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2008, 07:03:42 AM »
I still don't see anything on the bottom of the jet, but the bottom of the jet.

I thought you were crazy, cause you seemed to think ( at one time ) that our government was behind this, and when you once wrote that all the passengers on the jet that hit the pentagon, were kidnapped, and were being held , since you believed that plane did not hit the pentagon, I did think this was a little wacko, and still do.

but all of the info you posted back then I watched, ( I did not ask that it be removed, or ignored ) and it did lead me to believe, that maybe some in out government knew this was going to happen, and might of prevented it, so this is why they prefer for it all to just go away.

When we were all 5 years old, we all believed in Santa.  As with all things in life, our beliefs are continually evolving.  Do I believe the official story of 911? (The 911 commission report) - No, of course not - because even the authors have publicly said it's a worthless document - full of holes and leaving many essential questions unanswered.  They complained that all info they received was filtered thru the white house.  This is why many repubs don't want another investigation.  IF Bush was indeed told on 8/6/01, as reports show, well...

So yeah, our beliefs are continually evolving.  I believe someone at NORAD stalled for 30 minutes - this was proven on the 911 commission stand - they knew at 8:21 and first acted at 9:01 - this is unexplainable.   I believe the FAA superviser who ordered the fighter jets to circle at 400 mph in the Atlantic - instead of their route of 1875 mph to easily intercept the planes - then he destroyed all recordings from that morning - I believe there's lots of reasons to ask him about it lol....

History will show us the truth.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2008, 07:06:53 AM »

240, you still have not answered Nordic's questions as to why you demand that I post solutions ?
when all I am trying to do is post facts, to make people aware.  ( as you do all the time on here )

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2008, 07:12:28 AM »
240, you still have not answered Nordic's questions as to why you demand that I post solutions ?
when all I am trying to do is post facts, to make people aware.  ( as you do all the time on here )

Oh, cause it was total overkill.  Imagine me starting ten 911 threads on one morning.  (like I used to, until public pressure told me to STFU). 

No one here is defending those pricks with their messed up belief systems.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2008, 07:13:53 AM »
Keep posting this stuff...it would be nice for America and the West to admit who is the problem and use both carrot and stick tactics to solve it.
If we did I see us forcing Israel to allow Palestine a State and finally cutting of aid to saudi Arabia. Guys like Bin Laden would'nt have a leg to stand on if we stopped backing currupt arab governments. They are no longer useful to our aims in the Middle East.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2008, 08:24:54 AM »
Nothing.  Which is why I've quit bitching about it.

Well you're an idiot who didn't see the fruits of your labour.

You spread your message and put doubt in peoples minds that led them to questions the events of that day; including myself.

I'm not going to say anything regarding 911 in this thread other that certain events that day were suspicious but I still believe 19 islamists flew planes into the twin towers. Whether they were facilitated by governments exclusive of this and IMO the evidence for it isn't very strong.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2008, 08:32:12 AM »
Well you're an idiot who didn't see the fruits of your labour.

You spread your message and put doubt in peoples minds that led them to questions the events of that day; including myself.

I'm not going to say anything regarding 911 in this thread other that certain events that day were suspicious but I still believe 19 islamists flew planes into the twin towers. Whether they were facilitated by governments exclusive of this and IMO the evidence for it isn't very strong.

I agree completely that 19 islamist pricks hijacked planes that day.  Other than that, who knows what happened.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2008, 08:32:25 AM »
I'm just waiting for them to make that one mistake in a country like England, say a massive bombing of something important, and watching the Brits start to expel the scum from the country.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2008, 08:33:30 AM »
I'm just waiting for them to make that one mistake in a country like England, say a massive bombing of something important, and watching the Brits start to expel the scum from the country.

How did the muslim population grow so much in england to begin with? 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2008, 08:41:46 AM »

Are you missing 711 London bombings?

Nothing happened, we just had muslim and government representatives on the TV telling us how most "moderate muslims" don't condone the behaviour and that islam is a religion of peace.

Know you history old man... Britain controlled most of the world during the colonial era including Australia, USA, Canada and what was then known as Indian.

India separated because of friction between the muslims and the Hindus. Hindus were award with what you know today as India, the muslims formed Pakistan.

Because of these ties it is disgustingly easy for immigration to the UK.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2008, 08:43:13 AM »
I would hate to live in UK and see an influx of people like that.  I can see why you're annoyed by it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2008, 08:44:31 AM »

Because the English feel the need to be more open to other cultures after centuries of colonial rule?  ???

Are you missing 711 London bombings?

Nothing happened, we just had muslim and government representatives on the TV telling us how most "moderate muslims" don't condone the behaviour and that islam is a religion of peace.

Was too early for that. Farther down the road when the native English way of life is severely threatened by them, I suspect things will change. Then again, most of the English are pussies, so in reality, they probably won't do shit.

I'm looking forward to the Islamic Kingdom of Britain!