Author Topic: The Biggest User  (Read 4737 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
The Biggest User
« on: March 25, 2008, 09:26:43 PM »
Let's find out...and for crying out loud, be honest or it's just no fun.

Who here on getbig has used the most AAS at once? Feel free to include other items such as HGH, IGF-1, T-3, etc.

If you've got some crazy cycle post the whole thing, or if it's just a huge amount of test or GH tell us about it. How much was it? How did it make you feel? Was it worth the amount in terms of bang for your buck?

I'll post some of mine later but I'll give way to some of you guys first.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
Re: The Biggest User
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 09:52:05 PM »
man my first cycle consisted of 750mgs test e, 300mgs deca, and 25 mg d-bols as kickstart that lasted for about 16 weeks.
switched the the test e to 100mgs of test p and threw in 50mgs tren a at eod for about eight weeks. Dosed all the proper anti-e's, hcg during the cycle.

cruised for about four months on 250 mgs of test-e a week while on the cruise would get in 4iu's of generic blues with the weekends off.

now im back on another what looks like a 21 weeker of eod sus and 300mgs eq a week, thats it.

i've been on for a while made alot of gains and made some losses, but learned alot. 

about to switch the arimidex to letro, heard it would take care of gyno. < the losses>

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 09:51:43 AM »
man my first cycle consisted of 750mgs test e, 300mgs deca, and 25 mg d-bols as kickstart that lasted for about 16 weeks.
switched the the test e to 100mgs of test p and threw in 50mgs tren a at eod for about eight weeks. Dosed all the proper anti-e's, hcg during the cycle.

PIP

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 06:50:06 PM »
Let's find out...and for crying out loud, be honest or it's just no fun.

Who here on getbig has used the most AAS at once? Feel free to include other items such as HGH, IGF-1, T-3, etc.

If you've got some crazy cycle post the whole thing, or if it's just a huge amount of test or GH tell us about it. How much was it? How did it make you feel? Was it worth the amount in terms of bang for your buck?

I'll post some of mine later but I'll give way to some of you guys first.

Will I win $250,000 like the Biggest Loser?  :D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 08:44:48 PM »

That would be nice! Unfortunately no one seems to really want to play.

I know for fact that some of you guys on here have run some fat ass cycles/doses...well, I shouldn't say I know for fact, I know based on PM conversations and we all know those could just as easily be BS.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 09:15:02 AM »
heres my best go ..typical prep day

1 nolva
1 arimidex
6 iu growth
90 mcgs igf-1
6 ephidrene tabs, 100 mcgs of liquid clen
50mg stromba
50mg dianabol
50mg anvar

100mg suspension..with either 75mg tren, 100mg prima or 100mg         masteron

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 10:29:54 AM »
my current cycle... 1ml enth, 1 ml decca,, every 3rd or 4th day,,, half an arimidex ed...    still gettn great results using next to nowt,,,,

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 12:01:07 PM »
Ive never used

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 12:11:29 PM »
I ran a very long cycle about 3 years ago and made the best gains of my entire life during this 8 month "bulk/cut cycle"...

1-3 Month - 50mg Dbol ED(3% change in liver value)
1-6 Month - 600mg Deca EW
1-6 Month - 1250mg Organon Sust EW

7-8 Month - 600mg Eq EW
7-8 Month - 50mg Anavar ED
7-8 Month - 700mg Test Prop EW
7-8 Month - 250iu HCG E3D

Bulked up from 231 to 257 pounds by the 6th month, then cut down to 218 by the end of the cycle...never used Slin or HGH. No estrogen control, had Adex on hand just in case.

Pct - 6 weeks 40mg Nolva
        4 weeks 50mg Clomid

Stayed clean for 6 months after PCT and kept 80% of my strength and size gains.

Blood pressure measured every 6 weeks, always between 130/50 - 150/55...all other values within normal range and liver values only went up 5% from start to finish.

Not that much compared to what my training partners do but i'm sure this is a large amount for most people. only sides were slightly elevated BP, acne(i always get it), oily skin and night sweats.

If people on here are honest i'm sure my cycle is peanuts...

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 01:00:03 PM »
Ive never used

Yeah, I already knew you were natural...you're like Lee Priest right? Just natural high hormone levels?

I ran a very long cycle about 3 years ago and made the best gains of my entire life during this 8 month "bulk/cut cycle"...

7-8 Month - 600mg Eq EW

Bulked up from 231 to 257 pounds by the 6th month, then cut down to 218 by the end of the cycle...never used Slin or HGH. No estrogen control, had Adex on hand just in case.

Pct - 6 weeks 40mg Nolva
        4 weeks 50mg Clomid

Blood pressure measured every 6 weeks, always between 130/50 - 150/55...all other values within normal range and liver values only went up 5% from start to finish.

Not that much compared to what my training partners do but i'm sure this is a large amount for most people. only sides were slightly elevated BP, acne(i always get it), oily skin and night sweats.

8)
That's a Champion cycle overload...not knocking at all, but if it had, had tren in it somewhere it would have been tough to beat in terms of just a "good" cycle.

You know I've never been able to run deca over 400mg/wk without getting nose bleeds like crazy. 600mg/wk is the most deca I've ever run at once myself, tried that much on 2 differant occasions...the first time I kept it at that dose for 12+wks and got a nose bleed almost every night...usually when I got in the shower. The 2nd time I tried 600mg/wk I was getting them all the time...not just at night but randomly throughout the day as well...this time I just dropped the dose back down to 400mg. I don't know why 200 extra mg/wk would make such a huge difference in terms of the nose bleed thing, I wish it didn't because it made a world of difference in the cycle itself IMO.

heres my best go ..typical prep day

1 nolva
1 arimidex
6 iu growth
90 mcgs igf-1
6 ephidrene tabs, 100 mcgs of liquid clen
50mg stromba
50mg dianabol
50mg anvar

100mg suspension..with either 75mg tren, 100mg prima or 100mg         masteron
Are you saying this is actual show day?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 01:03:58 PM »

7-8 Month - 600mg Eq EW

Pct - 6 weeks 40mg Nolva
        4 weeks 50mg Clomid

8)
Wow...sounds like an awesome run, Overload.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 01:22:09 PM »
That's a Champion cycle overload...not knocking at all, but if it had, had tren in it somewhere it would have been tough to beat in terms of just a "good" cycle.

You know I've never been able to run deca over 400mg/wk without getting nose bleeds like crazy. 600mg/wk is the most deca I've ever run at once myself, tried that much on 2 differant occasions...the first time I kept it at that dose for 12+wks and got a nose bleed almost every night...usually when I got in the shower. The 2nd time I tried 600mg/wk I was getting them all the time...not just at night but randomly throughout the day as well...this time I just dropped the dose back down to 400mg. I don't know why 200 extra mg/wk would make such a huge difference in terms of the nose bleed thing, I wish it didn't because it made a world of difference in the cycle itself IMO. 

I've never had nosebleeds from Deca but Anadrol gave them to me at 100mg ED. i was also using HG Deca so i know i was getting a full 600mg. i was so swollen looking the first 6 months i was having painful pumps just brushing my teeth. I sweat like a fucking pig on Deca, always have but i guess i'm lucky not to get nosebleeds.

This cycle was before i tried Tren, the sides from Tren always made me stay away because i've had high anxiety my entire life. The only time i ran Tren was my very last cycle and i was running 400mg Tren Hex with 1g of Test E, that stuff was great, i wish i would have tried Tren earlier because i didn't get an increase in anxiety.

If i could change it up i'd probably replace the Eq with Tren, maybe i'll do another go with this outline in a few years... ;) ...i was hitting new personal bests in the gym almost every week and i didn't hit one plateau the entire 8 months...kept most of the gains as well.

8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 06:12:28 PM »
The Biggest User? Ive had women refer to me in those terms.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 06:24:37 PM »
This is pretty lame to most but biggest was/is the following:

Weeks 1-22 750mg of Test EW (Test E, Test C, & Test D)
Weeks 1-6 50mg Anadrol ED / 50mg of Winny ED
Weeks 1-20 300mg of Deca
Weeks 1-20 100mg of Masteron E (I know a low dose but why the hell not?)
Weeks 15-24 50mg Tbol ED
Weeks 24-30 50mg Clomid / 20mg of Nolva ED

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 06:47:39 PM »
I won't say anything about juice, but when I did my first show the last 3 weeks I was so peranoid that I was going throught a bottle of ephedrine a day and 10-12 caffeine pills a day, my heart took a beating.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 09:15:28 PM »
Gotta love all the wk 1-whatever...stuff! ;D

Mine is um well one long w e e k . . .

Currently:
Finishing around 10 wks I suppose of:
750mg of Test E eod
400mg of Deca every 3rd day
200mg of Drol ed, ok M-F actually.
40iu of Humalog ed
1mg of Arimidex ed
150mg of Bronkaid ed
75mcg of T3 ed
200mcg of Clen ed

No real "problems" to bitch about. Been at this a long time or so it seems. Know what to expect. Get my carbs fckerd up some days and get hypo here and there. You get used to it. I've never panicked or freaked out I just get my ass somewhere and start eating what I need. Sweat n shake for about 12-15min then it passes.
Use some otc sleep stuff which I alternate so as not build tolerance. Unisom, 150mg Benadryl, ect....
Right around 250 at 5'10" and no dont ask for a damn pic.
There used to be a cat that posted on here that has seen and knows me. He'd vouch for my physique. I havent heard from him in a few so I dont know if he still get's on here.
Denvrmuscle you out there?????
Later 8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 09:54:45 PM »

No you will not.   >:(

You will spend two nights together with candizzle in a cheap Motel 8.

Your girlfriend cannot save you from this fate.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2008, 08:04:54 AM »
No you will not.   >:(

You will spend two nights together with candizzle in a cheap Motel 8.

Your girlfriend cannot save you from this fate.

DIV

Yikes! Then consider my application revoked!!!  :'(

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2008, 10:35:02 AM »
that was a typical day for the last 6 weeks........

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2008, 01:17:25 PM »
I've never had nosebleeds from Deca but Anadrol gave them to me at 100mg ED. i was also using HG Deca so i know i was getting a full 600mg. i was so swollen looking the first 6 months i was having painful pumps just brushing my teeth. I sweat like a fucking pig on Deca, always have but i guess i'm lucky not to get nosebleeds.

This cycle was before i tried Tren, the sides from Tren always made me stay away because i've had high anxiety my entire life. The only time i ran Tren was my very last cycle and i was running 400mg Tren Hex with 1g of Test E, that stuff was great, i wish i would have tried Tren earlier because i didn't get an increase in anxiety.

If i could change it up i'd probably replace the Eq with Tren, maybe i'll do another go with this outline in a few years... ;) ...i was hitting new personal bests in the gym almost every week and i didn't hit one plateau the entire 8 months...kept most of the gains as well.

8)

yeah had that same nosebleed problem with anadrol. pain in the ass, i was drivin this girl over to my place to lay into her and like...i totally started nosebleeding like a guy. it was hilarious. she still got fucked, but i had to wait like an hour uuntill the bleeding stopped :D haha

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2008, 07:01:37 PM »
Gotta love all the wk 1-whatever...stuff! ;D

Mine is um well one long w e e k . . .

Currently:
Finishing around 10 wks I suppose of:
750mg of Test E eod
400mg of Deca every 3rd day
200mg of Drol ed, ok M-F actually.

40iu of Humalog ed
1mg of Arimidex ed
150mg of Bronkaid ed
75mcg of T3 ed
200mcg of Clen ed

DAMN.   thats alot of gear and alot of money!   which test-e, deca, and drol are you using?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2008, 11:06:14 PM »
DAMN.   thats alot of gear and alot of money!   which test-e, deca, and drol are you using?
He could have done that easily for around $500

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2008, 11:29:41 PM »
OK, my turn now.

Most test ever used at once, 1350mg/wk, it was a mix of both HG and UG...1g of HG 350mg/UG...the UG stuff was a mix bottle I had gotten of test/deca. Ran this amount for around 16wks give or take..can't remember exactly. The test was cypionate, Up-John...decent but it doesn't touch the Testoviron Depot IMO. 1g wk of that is unstopable

Most tren at once, tren-a 100mg/ed for 12 wks...have noticed more though off of less and suspect this stuff wasn't dosed right.

Most EQ 300mg/eod for 12wks

Most anadrol, 150mg/ed for 4wks...did I mention I love this?

Most GH, never used more then 4iu/ed for 4months per spurt.

Most t-3 ever used, stayed on it for 20+wks once, ramped up to 120mcg/ed for a good while.

Everything else I've used, halo, winny, deca, dbol, tren-e (which I don't care for), various other test, i.e. sust, prop, etc, pretty standard doses for those.

OK, so, for those that care, thinking of doing things slightly differant the next 12-18 months...basics for the most part but possibly higher ends on the test. I've mentioned that I've just been floating on HRT levels the past 6-8wks and would do so till I got back on full blown. Well, change of mind...I think I'm going to go ahead and come off for good until late summer, say August, maybe late July. At that point, here is the plan:

4 things only, test, deca, drol and gh.

Through the end of the year, so 5 months,
HGH 5iu/ed
Test (prob test-e) minimum 250mg/eod, I may bump this up to 1amp/ed for a period...not sure yet.
Deca 400mg/wk max...has always worked well.
Drol 100mg/ed 4wks on, 4wks off.

January, everything goes except the test and gh...gh stays the same, test goes down to 250mg/wk...will more then likely take a wk off from training at this point somewhere in there. Prob the 1st of the year when the New Years eve crowd hits the gym.

At this point hopefully have my eye on some goal...when will determine when diet starts. At this point test will go back up to around 250mg/eod, will add in EQ, around 200mg/eod, GH 5iu/ed and things like tren, winny, clen, t-3 and all that good stuff comes into to play somewhere in the mix.

Anyway, I'm anal about my planing, I know, lol! And of course my plans could easily change...know one ever knows what life has in store for them...but this is sort of what I'm tossing around right now.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2008, 06:06:57 AM »
Arnold, this may sound crazy but try adding a low dose of winny with the anadrol. It seemed to curb most of the bloating for me.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2008, 10:21:41 AM »

Test and Deca were Alpha Pharma Healthcare India.
Mods if pics arent cool jerk em down that's fine w/me.
Not sold 100% on their Deca. I dont know exactly I just thought that it seemed a "tad" weak for my prefferences.
The test kicks ass, trust me! 8)

A bombs are Androlics.