Author Topic: Man hit by police Taser: "That's all you got?"  (Read 2561 times)

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
Man hit by police Taser: "That's all you got?"
« on: March 26, 2008, 01:04:24 AM »
Syracuse, NY.----Syracuse police shot a man with a Taser early this morning after he challenged them to a fight, but the 250-pound suspect pulled the device's electric darts out of his abdomen, laughed and said, "That's all you got?"

Officers said they went to a home at 123 Hartson St. about 2:50 a.m. after a resident, Lakiya Hall, 29, reported that her fiance had punched her.

Police said three officers entered the housing looking for the fiance, Benjamin Myers, 31, who also lives at the residence. When they headed downstairs to the basement, Myers hollered up, "I'm coming up. I don't want any problems," according to police.

But when one of the officers tried to grab his arm, Myers ran into the kitchen, police said. They ordered him to put his hands behind his back because he was under arrest, but he refused, saying "It's gonna take more than three of you to take me down," and then swung at one of the officers, police said.

Police Officer Michael Drury said he immediately fired his Taser at Myers. The Taser is a gun-like device that fires electric darts to temporarily disable a person. The device's probes hit Myers in the lower abdomen, but they had no effect on the 5-foot 9-inch Myers, Drury said. According to the officer, Myers pulled the probes out himself, laughed and said, "That's all you got?"

Myers then pointed to another officer and told him "he was going to knock him out first," Drury said.

When several more officers arrived, Myers finally put his hands behind his back and was arrested, police said.

Hall said Myers had been drinking lots of gin earlier in the evening and hit her in the face with a cell phone and then punched her in the face after she teased him about staring at another woman, police said. She ran out of the house and called police from her van, officers said.

Myers was charged with harassment, resisting arrest and first-degree criminal contempt. Police said Hall had a court order of protection, issued in July, barring Myers from harassing or assaulting her.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Re: Man hit by police Taser: "That's all you got?"
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 01:07:10 AM »
gin > taser

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 01:11:36 AM »
hard bastard

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 01:12:00 AM »
he gets points for timely use of appropriate one liner.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 01:16:31 AM »
250lbs with abs baby

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 01:18:16 AM »

but he couldn't KTFO his fiyance. 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 01:53:03 AM »
Hall said Myers had been drinking lots of gin earlier in the evening and hit her in the face with a cell phone and then punched her in the face after she teased him about staring at another woman, police said. She ran out of the house and called police from her van, officers said.
That's what I call "keepin' it real".
Myers was charged with harassment, resisting arrest and first-degree criminal contempt. Police said Hall had a court order of protection, issued in July, barring Myers from harassing or assaulting her.
And that's what I call "when keepin' it real, goes wrong"

It's funny how people put themselves in these situations, especially later in life.  When you're young, you do lots of dumb things, then you grow up.  Some never evolve and continue getting wasted thinking they're still in high school.  Eventually, bad shit happens and they wonder why. ::) ;D

Good thing he didn't kick a cops ass...he'd really be fucked.  These macho tough guy bad asses have no place in modern society.  You get arrested, then butt slammed in jail....now THAT, is bad ass! haha HARDCORE!!!
Oh man, kicking the shit out of someone was fun....back in 3rd grade, where you got detention, not 3 years in jail.  Some humans are so unintelligent, it's hard to comprehend.
N

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 01:58:18 AM »
Syracuse, NY.----Syracuse police shot a man with a Taser early this morning after he challenged them to a fight, but the 250-pound suspect pulled the device's electric darts out of his abdomen, laughed and said, "That's all you got?"

Officers said they went to a home at 123 Hartson St. about 2:50 a.m. after a resident, Lakiya Hall, 29, reported that her fiance had punched her.

Police said three officers entered the housing looking for the fiance, Benjamin Myers, 31, who also lives at the residence. When they headed downstairs to the basement, Myers hollered up, "I'm coming up. I don't want any problems," according to police.

But when one of the officers tried to grab his arm, Myers ran into the kitchen, police said. They ordered him to put his hands behind his back because he was under arrest, but he refused, saying "It's gonna take more than three of you to take me down," and then swung at one of the officers, police said.

Police Officer Michael Drury said he immediately fired his Taser at Myers. The Taser is a gun-like device that fires electric darts to temporarily disable a person. The device's probes hit Myers in the lower abdomen, but they had no effect on the 5-foot 9-inch Myers, Drury said. According to the officer, Myers pulled the probes out himself, laughed and said, "That's all you got?"

Myers then pointed to another officer and told him "he was going to knock him out first," Drury said.

When several more officers arrived, Myers finally put his hands behind his back and was arrested, police said.

LMAO ! I don't usually laugh at acts of violence ( especially on Women ), but this Story is great ! This is like something straight out of a Movie !

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 02:14:15 AM »
All drugs.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 02:35:14 AM »
funny how noone here can put 2 and 2 together and figure out his pro bb'ing name

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 02:55:56 AM »

Must be a getbigger.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 04:03:16 AM »
THATS ALL YOU GOT?!

Classic ;D
No doubt about it...

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 04:12:34 AM »
It wasn't the gin that hardened him up - it was the Tapout T-shirt he must have been wearing.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 04:35:12 AM »
It wasn't the gin that hardened him up - it was the Tapout T-shirt he must have been wearing.

Because we all know how hardcore we can be with the immortal TapOut gear!  :D

zarathustra

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 04:43:15 AM »
if this is a legit story that is probably the single worst written piece of journalism i've ever read.  what kind of real journalist uses the word hollered"?
"nitimur in vetitum"

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 04:49:04 AM »
if this is a legit story that is probably the single worst written piece of journalism i've ever read.  what kind of real journalist uses the word hollered"?

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2008/03/man_hit_by_police_taser_thats.html
No doubt about it...

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 04:52:58 AM »
haha i can imagine him in prison getting face fucked or sucking someone's ass now. Of face fucking people. Well whatever, what a great achievement in life.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 05:14:32 AM »
That's what I call "keepin' it real".And that's what I call "when keepin' it real, goes wrong"

It's funny how people put themselves in these situations, especially later in life.  When you're young, you do lots of dumb things, then you grow up.  Some never evolve and continue getting wasted thinking they're still in high school.  Eventually, bad shit happens and they wonder why. ::) ;D

Good thing he didn't kick a cops ass...he'd really be fucked.  These macho tough guy bad asses have no place in modern society.  You get arrested, then butt slammed in jail....now THAT, is bad ass! haha HARDCORE!!!
Oh man, kicking the shit out of someone was fun....back in 3rd grade, where you got detention, not 3 years in jail.  Some humans are so unintelligent, it's hard to comprehend.

I agree with you here Croatch. They guy is a fool. Now he's looking at lots of time behind bars to spend with bubba. All he had to do was let the cops play their game and play along. Hurt the cops in court with the best weapon possible. A good lawyer.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 05:22:04 AM »
I wonder if he looks like Marv too ;D

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 06:06:38 AM »
The cops got OWNED!!!
I am a mini beast

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 06:26:23 AM »
Could you imagine the cops facial expression after the taser didn't work! Then he tells him I'm gonna knock you out first!
Spirit of Truth

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2008, 06:29:13 AM »
but he couldn't KTFO his fiyance. 

hahahahahahahahahaha

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2008, 06:47:09 AM »

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2008, 10:03:25 AM »
Swings at the cops but is not charged with assault...Hits his girlfriend but is not charged with assault...Something is wrong with this story...

And by 95% of all post here on getbig, most of you people are also involved in emotional relationships....

Once again this is probably a guy who likes to drink and has a fucking bitch for a girlfriend...I say this because of the comment she made saying something like " i teased him about looking at another woman"...What a bunch of BS...She probably freaking smacked him in the face and wouldn't let up for hours on end...

The fact that the guy is not being charged with assualt(that i can see) shows that there is some BS to the story..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2008, 10:09:15 AM »
i wonder what dis fellas race is? i'm bettin african-american ;D hi stark :D