Author Topic: Are Steroids really bad for you?  (Read 3910 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Are Steroids really bad for you?
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2008, 02:02:02 PM »
Another steroid victim.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2008, 02:05:59 PM »
I can understand your concerns and I'm not trying to convince you to take them, all I'm saying is that in order to be qualified to decry something you've got to be able to proverbally walk a mile in another man's shoes to appreciate the positives and negatives in anything.

Me personally, my views are mixed. When I took gear my strength and size rocketed. My concentration improved considerably too.Those were the positive sides. The negative sides I experienced were depression, anxiety, paranoia, very greasy skin, acne on chest and back, and a very short temper, especially towards my loved ones. It is for those reasons that I doubt I'll use them again but with a bit of time once I came off the side effects returned to normal and I'm fine now.

So to conclude, the answer to your question for me personally is yes, steroids are bad for you. But others may disagree depending on the sides they've experienced.

very good post, thank you for you honesty.

The Coach

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2008, 02:16:56 PM »
If you take'm the way gh15 suggests, you will die, if you take'm like I do, you'll live to 100.....maybe!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2008, 04:45:29 PM »
stark = owned

E
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2008, 04:56:58 PM »
If you take'm the way gh15 suggests, you will die, if you take'm like I do, you'll live to 100.....maybe!
fool

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2008, 04:58:28 PM »
Your whole argument is flawed outright from the beginning.  The thread title says "Are steroids really bad for you" then you go on to talk about steroid abuse.  Healthy adult males taking steroids in a responsible manner and steroid abuse are two completely different things.  Steroids themselves are not bad for you at all, in fact they have been improving the quality of life in males 35-60 on a daily basis through testosterone replacement therapy for the past 20 years.

Abuse of anything is never good for you.  They are indeed very powerful hormones and individuals wishing to use them should do a tremendous amount of research and consult with their family health care professional.  There are tons of men who have been using steroids for decades who are in their 40's, 50's and 60's with no abnormal health issues whatsoever.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2008, 05:00:08 PM »
if steroids can help you loook closer to this...then fuck it,  i dont give a shit if they "are bad for yoU"

goddamnnnn    im going to go cook some chicken !!   

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2008, 05:04:42 PM »
if steroids can help you loook closer to this...then fuck it,  i dont give a shit if they "are bad for yoU"

goddamnnnn    im going to go cook some chicken !!   

If is your kid that wants to use steroids to try to look as muscular as  Ronnie, then you have a different approach towards Steroids.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2008, 05:52:45 PM »
The list goes on.  :-[

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2008, 06:51:54 PM »
fool.
Candizzle your a fool for life.  Sorry I forgot your going to be the next Duchaine

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2008, 05:17:17 AM »
This thread is pretty much useless, sorry to say. Steroids users are like the vast majority of people who need chemical assistance to "improve" their lives. That goes for people who use Advil on a daily basis to alcoholics to people who use Xanax, smokers, people who pop antibiotics whenever they catch a cold, etc.... I'm not judging, it's a way of life.They'll give you a thousand good reasons for juicing, even medical studies to back up their theories. The health issue is not the most important part as only juicers who encounter health problems will change their minds. The others will go on 'til shit hits the fan and some will live old and healthy (like some guys who smoke two packs a day). As far as I'm concerned, I hate to be dependant of something wich I can do without. There's already enough uneccessary things surrounding us all the time. And I can do without the fuckin' headache of mixing a 1000mg of Decca with 300mg of D-Bol at 6:12 AM on tuesday only with a pinch of salpester and a rat's tail to gain 10lbs of muscle.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2008, 11:23:56 AM »
This thread is pretty much useless, sorry to say. Steroids users are like the vast majority of people who need chemical assistance to "improve" their lives. That goes for people who use Advil on a daily basis to alcoholics to people who use Xanax, smokers, people who pop antibiotics whenever they catch a cold, etc.... I'm not judging, it's a way of life.They'll give you a thousand good reasons for juicing, even medical studies to back up their theories. The health issue is not the most important part as only juicers who encounter health problems will change their minds. The others will go on 'til shit hits the fan and some will live old and healthy (like some guys who smoke two packs a day). As far as I'm concerned, I hate to be dependant of something wich I can do without. There's already enough uneccessary things surrounding us all the time. And I can do without the fuckin' headache of mixing a 1000mg of Decca with 300mg of D-Bol at 6:12 AM on tuesday only with a pinch of salpester and a rat's tail to gain 10lbs of muscle.

You're looking at gaining a good 40lbs. with that stack... probably more.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2008, 03:03:18 PM »
You're looking at gaining a good 40lbs. with that stack... probably more.

"salpester" is some potent shit!