Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman... biceps looking big, triceps looking rested- new pics Mar 29  (Read 11466 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
actually 5'11 and a half

Actually NO. He was being listed at 5'10" in the early 90's. By 1995-1996 they increased his height to 5'11". He has NEVER been listed at 5'11.5". I think he is struggling with 5'10" at 43 years of age.

They did the same thing with Cutler. He used to be listed at 5'8.5" in 1996 and then when he started making a name for himself, he was 5'9".

Same with Kevrone, who would get 5'9" and then he was magically 5'10".

Flex Wheeler was listed at 5'9" at the 1993 Mr. O. and then the following year 5'10" and even as high as 5'10.5"

Chris Cormier was given 5'9" at the 1994 Arnold Classic. When he started making it big, he was 5'10" and at times 5'11".

Don't believe the HYPE.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
hahahhaaa, sounds like i hurt a bunch of Ronnie's nuthuggers feelings with my weight estimates which are historically ALWAYS 99 percent ON THE MONEY, face it your hero is no heavier than 240 pounds in those shots, it's hilarious that just because it's Ronnie Coleman you guys automatically think that he's at least 270 pounds in every picture. ::)

another squadfatter claim to fame.

apart from being on line 8 hours a day, he can also guess the approximate weight of someone in a picture correctly 99% of the time.

your parents must be so proud.
b

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
actually 5'11 and a half

bullshit!! i am 5'9 and i have a photo from that appearance with me right next to him and i am the same height....i was wearing nike
shoes not high heals.....ronnie is 5'10 tops

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
bullshit!! i am 5'9 and i have a photo from that appearance with me right next to him and i am the same height....i was wearing nike
shoes not high heals.....ronnie is 5'10 tops
Do we care mate? Regardless, he's a gigantic M.F. !!!

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
Do we care mate? Regardless, he's a gigantic M.F. !!!

people were talking about it "mate"....so obviously yes

and yes he is very big

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How can you be vascular and have a Big stomach at the same time??

WWOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHH  !!

JasonH

• Getbig V
I would estimate Ronnie's weight there at about 250lbs.

He's looking good but still a bit soft and reasonably untrained. He's definitely nowhere near 270 because he was weighing that at the Mr O juiced to the gills. Remember he's now 43 years old -the muscle is starting to deteriorate a little due to age and he's probably not taking that much, if any gear at the moment based on the way his arms look.

Maybe Ronnie can write in and tell us how much he was weighing there?

Come on Ronnie......

......ah, here's Ronnie now......

"Hi 'yall, yip yip, I iz wayn bout two hunred an fitty pouwns there yip yip. See yoo at the Limpia. Peese"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
How can you be vascular and have a Big stomach at the same time??

WWOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHH  !!

he probably still has abs too.  Just a nice collection of something underneath pushing it all out.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Ronnie is at least 265-270 there. You guys really think Ronnie and I weigh the same at the same height? Why wouldn't he weigh as much as he did at the Olympia when he's 10-12% BF in the photo and that's about 20 additional lbs of fat, plus the extra 15lbs of water?
BigNationRadio.com