Author Topic: Lower Back Injury  (Read 2863 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Lower Back Injury
« on: April 10, 2008, 09:17:52 AM »
At the end of my leg workout today I was doing deadlifts and something pulled/popped/what? in my middle lower back area about 3 inches above my tailbone.  It hurts and I can't walk very well. 

My chiropractor is out today and I'm scared to go there right now anyway.

Heat?  Hot tub?  Ice?  Help please :'(  :'(

R

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Lower Back Injury
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 08:59:13 PM »
At the end of my leg workout today I was doing deadlifts and something pulled/popped/what? in my middle lower back area about 3 inches above my tailbone.  It hurts and I can't walk very well. 

My chiropractor is out today and I'm scared to go there right now anyway.

Heat?  Hot tub?  Ice?  Help please :'(  :'(

that sucks stella sorry to hear that, i had the same thing happen to me doing cable rows a few yrs back...I took a few advil or any ibeprofun and if i remember correctly i took a hot bath. The chiropractor is definitely where you need to be tomorrow, hopefully its not to bad and im sure youll be ok. I was back in the gym within a month or so but everything i did had to be stabilized, row with a chest pad, preacher curls instead of standing etc....let us know what happens, youll be up before you know it

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 07:52:04 AM »
Thanks tony!

I went to the doc today and he believes it is muscular thank God.  He gave me some scripts but I don't think I'll have them filled.  He said no lifting for a week though.  I'm relieved :)
R

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 12:11:23 PM »
Thanks tony!

I went to the doc today and he believes it is muscular thank God.  He gave me some scripts but I don't think I'll have them filled.  He said no lifting for a week though.  I'm relieved :)
No prob, glad to hear it was only a muscle get some rest in and then get your happy a$$ back in the gym ;D