Author Topic: Building 7  (Read 6551 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Building 7
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 06:40:19 AM »
there must be quiet a few people be involved into this inside job, what could it be that there is not a single person stepping up and tell us what really happend that day?

why would they?  They believe in it and/or they are paid very well.

in WWII, the manhattan project (laarge group who designed the A-bomb) employed 43,000 people for years... the first anyone heard of the bomb was when we dropped it on the japanese.  Big secrets can be kept.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2008, 07:02:06 AM »

in WWII, the manhattan project (laarge group who designed the A-bomb) employed 43,000 people for years... the first anyone heard of the bomb was when we dropped it on the japanese.  Big secrets can be kept.

i think theres always someone who goes public, conscience comes into play etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2008, 07:18:29 AM »
i think theres always someone who goes public, conscience comes into play etc.

some believe that even if they did, the media wouldn't touch the story.

in the usa, anyone who questions the official story is labeled a conspiracy nut.  Even if they don't blame anyone - if they just say "that building fell funny, and since there is NO official story, maybe we should look into why it fell" is labeled a "fringe conspiracy theorist".

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2008, 09:12:59 AM »
some believe that even if they did, the media wouldn't touch the story.

in the usa, anyone who questions the official story is labeled a conspiracy nut.  Even if they don't blame anyone - if they just say "that building fell funny, and since there is NO official story, maybe we should look into why it fell" is labeled a "fringe conspiracy theorist".

exactly, theres only a small group sceptic of the event, pretty sad.
its probably because people just cant believe a government can be so evil.
they rather watch jerry springer than read a book.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2008, 09:16:22 AM »

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 10:33:01 AM »

bro,give me a fucking break. secrets are impposible to keep. we are always told what we cant talk about. how if info gets leaked you will be fired. but that doesnt stop anyone. they cant even get the CIA guys from running their mouths.

so not only do you have all of the people already involved in the plot. now you add in several agencys. because now a few hundred people just got rich. were did the money come from and were did it go. just keep addind and ad ding into the impossiblity

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 10:39:05 AM »
bro,give me a fucking break. secrets are impposible to keep. we are always told what we cant talk about. how if info gets leaked you will be fired. but that doesnt stop anyone. they cant even get the CIA guys from running their mouths.

so not only do you have all of the people already involved in the plot. now you add in several agencys. because now a few hundred people just got rich. were did the money come from and were did it go. just keep addind and ad ding into the impossiblity
please tell us now how the compartmentalization of gov departments works and how with this system a few can manipulated the whole without most in that dept. being the wiser of the end purpose?  yea, probably got to deep for you, sorry :D

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 10:43:59 AM »
please tell us now how the compartmentalization of gov departments works and how with this system a few can manipulated the whole without most in that dept. being the wiser of the end purpose?  yea, probably got to deep for you, sorry :D

so they hired a few hundred people to rig the trade centers with bombs, without them knowing that they were doing that? then they came up with a way to keep them all quiet...your right maybee that is too deep for me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 11:19:12 AM »
so they hired a few hundred people to rig the trade centers with bombs, without them knowing that they were doing that? then they came up with a way to keep them all quiet...your right maybee that is too deep for me
I don't think that's the question I asked you? 

On the side, the demolition expert I posted above said something like a team of 40+- would be able to do a 'quicky not give a shit job' the same day to bring down WTC7.  That's what he does for a living.  Now what might they have needed if they were secretly prepping the buildings in advance... Clearly a lot less the more time in advance they may have had. With these stats, a team of 7 could have done the duty for all buildings from April 2001... guestimated...

Add in we're dealing with ideologies...  You among all people should know full well the ability of many people to follow the path where their lives have been leading toward an untimate goal.  How many factions can we sit here and pick out where there are many hardcore followers of this or that ideology?  I'll give you one example out of many... Zionism, there are thousands and thousands that believe so hardcore in the ideology, thousands that have devoted their entire existence to it, they would follow whatever path given in the name.  Not hard to come up with a few dozen or even a few hundered that would never betray their actions.  I could go on with other followings in the same manner and you know it.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 11:29:34 AM »
Are you saying the Mossad is behind the attack on the WTC Hugo Chavez?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 11:36:59 AM »
Are you saying the Mossad is behind the attack on the WTC Hugo Chavez?
well they could easily be without giving up their role, that's my main point in that post.  Several other followings could easily fill the same role.  I'm shooting down this notion that if you have a conspiracy of more than a few people someone will give it up.  that goes out the window under several senerios.

Now if we take these ideological followings and start applying motive, we might come to some specifics :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2008, 11:41:43 AM »
bro,give me a fucking break. secrets are impposible to keep.

Manhattan Project, building the first A-bomb.
43,000 people working at 37 facilities, spread out over 19 states, and Canada.
Not one peep came out about the project until japan got hit.

In wartime, with 43,000 people losing friends/family in war... many of the liking the war, many of them isolationists... not ONE came fwd.

Secrets ARE possible to keep, kh300.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 11:48:50 AM »
were did the money come from and were did it go.

Donald Rumsfeld made an announcement on Sept 10, 2001.

$2 to $2.3 trillion dollars was missing from Pentagon spending records.

There would have been a giant investigation, but the very next morning, the group of accountants who would have known about the $ were all killed when the room they were meeting was coincidentally hit with a plane at 9:32 AM.

No investigation into that lost $2.3 trillion was ever done.   You asked a question - where could any $ have come from.  There's one possibility.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 11:56:42 AM »
Manhattan Project, building the first A-bomb.
43,000 people working at 37 facilities, spread out over 19 states, and Canada.
Not one peep came out about the project until japan got hit.

In wartime, with 43,000 people losing friends/family in war... many of the liking the war, many of them isolationists... not ONE came fwd.

Secrets ARE possible to keep, kh300.

yes but those were other times too, nowadays we have internet and a lot more ways to be connected to eachother.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 12:05:06 PM »
Donald Rumsfeld made an announcement on Sept 10, 2001.

$2 to $2.3 trillion dollars was missing from Pentagon spending records.

There would have been a giant investigation, but the very next morning, the group of accountants who would have known about the $ were all killed when the room they were meeting was coincidentally hit with a plane at 9:32 AM.

No investigation into that lost $2.3 trillion was ever done.   You asked a question - where could any $ have come from.  There's one possibility.
WTF??????????????????????????????  TRILLION OR BILLION?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2008, 12:10:20 PM »
HOLY FUCKING CRAP!!!!!!!

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.
http://benfrank.net/patriots/news/national/pentagon_missing_trillions

THAT'S SOME SERIOUS BLACK OP FUDING KH ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 12:12:32 PM »
Trillion, according to CBS news

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/29/eveningnews/main325985.shtml
The War On Waste
Defense Department Cannot Account For 25% Of Funds — $2.3 Trillion

CBS) On Sept. 10, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared war. Not on foreign terrorists, "the adversary's closer to home. It's the Pentagon bureaucracy," he said.

He said money wasted by the military poses a serious threat.
"In fact, it could be said it's a matter of life and death," he said.

Rumsfeld promised change but the next day – Sept. 11-- the world changed and in the rush to fund the war on terrorism, the war on waste seems to have been forgotten.

Just last week President Bush announced, "my 2003 budget calls for more than $48 billion in new defense spending." More money for the Pentagon, CBS News Correspondent Vince Gonzales reports, while its own auditors admit the military cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends.

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

"We know it's gone. But we don't know what they spent it on," said Jim Minnery, Defense Finance and Accounting Service.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 12:18:09 PM »
2.3 TRILLION MISSING.... KH, I hope you're like Jedi and can tell us to move on, nothing to see here...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 04:23:06 PM »
Whats your take on this studs? did it collapsed because of the burning ::)
it collapsed cause the terrorists have magical powah! ;)

mecca = greyskull dontcha know!  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 04:24:31 PM »
compartmentalization

FINALLY...someone on getbig get it...

fucking finally...
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2008, 04:25:45 PM »

FINALLY...someone on getbig get it...

fucking finally...
all this fracking time and you just now started reading my posts :D

just kidding, thanks PF...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2008, 04:31:28 PM »
all this fracking time and you just now started reading my posts :D

just kidding, thanks PF...

its not exactly been an easy 8 months with my girl having kidney faliure...in all honesty mate i just started paying attention again a month ago and i ws like "who the fuck is this noob"..honest man...ya sound kinda like sirduchaine (and thats a compliment)..its been in and out of hospitals..touch n go and the few posts i did make in the last 8 months were make in drunken stupors...but ya do and it is what it is right..

anyhow..i'm almost back...i even got me some prop fever as we speak!  8)

..damn my ass hurts though..  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2008, 04:34:15 PM »
ok i dont feel like going back and forth. if you think missing money is proof that the towers were rigged with explosives and terrorists didnt hijack and crash 4 planes, then so be it.

if its so obvious there is a government coverup, then there should be obvious evidence. cant have it both ways.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2008, 04:41:17 PM »
its not exactly been an easy 8 months with my girl having kidney faliure...in all honesty mate i just started paying attention again a month ago and i ws like "who the fuck is this noob"..honest man...ya sound kinda like sirduchaine (and thats a compliment)..its been in and out of hospitals..touch n go and the few posts i did make in the last 8 months were make in drunken stupors...but ya do and it is what it is right..

anyhow..i'm almost back...i even got me some prop fever as we speak!  8)

..damn my ass hurts though..  >:(
Oh shit dude... I'm sorry about your girl!  I hope she makes it ok :-\

Hugo Chavez = Berserker, you know me well...  I had Ron Change my name like you did a while back.  I feel your pain, I've been in a bit of a drunken state since I lost my mother.  Anyway, PF, if you're feeling like talking, pm me.  nothing better than two drunken fools pm'ing back and forth to make things right!  All my best wishes to your girl bro...