Author Topic: It takes 2 to fight a war and people dieing, solution the FALCON ORDER  (Read 3233 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
instead of americans hating the way bush takes over shit and hating the war lets look at the intellect of our 'enemys'

they wish to hold onto there crappy hot sandy land by all means because its there 'home'. dont they realize that if they just let the americans take over no one would have to die, there would be food to eat . why do these stupid soldiers so willing to die, its not like they will die, there would be a democratic rule much more lax, plus mad hoes from the US would feel safe to visit, more western influences.

why take the chance of being killed in battle, simply let the forieners "US" in. i dont see what really they think they might gain by fighting back

im sure the 'war pigs' have plenty to gain by bloodshed, but what are they really gaining? paper money? more hoes? i know they like power but what does power really give them, control over the people make all of us work hard while they chill so WE can do what we want? well that doesnt seem like such a bad deal to me let the fat cats not work and make the masses keep working hard its actually good for us to keep busy, there will be  always be people that fight and fuss about silly rules because they live to fuss yet me and everyone of you still live to our OWN rule and not someone else or even the governments not 100% , we all could use a little bit more money to buy more hoes with or a car or something but thats all perfectly doable BY YOURSELF NOT NEEDING THE GOVERNEMENTS HELP if you become a superior  master, meaning "knowing your foods, knowing the method to attaining the perfect body" with superior physical attributes one could either model and make easy money, play professional sports, and get mad hoes and cars. usually though people like ME are satisfied enough with getting mad hoes without money but cars and such are not important at all just the bare minimum to have food to eat and pay bills wich come from workin wich leads me to my next point

but back to the part about cooperation with our 'enemy ' countries. now i beleive if they contributed to the on FALCON ORDER aka NEW WORLD ORDER instead of WASTING rescources with vehicles guns ammo destroyed buildings ect. us people that struggle to pay our bills would have less struggiling if they cooperated

so nothing wrong with bush feeling the need to be king of the new world order. splitting up people in the world just causes more debt, uniting people for abundance of things would make it much easier for us and everyone

instead of people dying through starvation, we have too much food here, they could be fed our abundance and put to work like everyone else , instead of dead and workless, the amount of work one person can do in a day if they have the right things to eat to provide energy can be quite incredible and profitable if there was cooperation from our enemies and helping contries that are dieng. why let people die off when they can be saved, fed, and put to work and contribute to abundance for you and me?

instead of stomping other contries we should deal with them in this humanistic falcon way and EXPLAIN to them that the NEW WORLD ORDER is key for ABUNDANCE of all things. let the elite elite rich do nothing and enjoy it, but i think so will we, while we work and have abundance through cooperation of the Falcon order
A

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
DaddyWaddy for governor of North Carolina

The 'Real' People's Champion
Air Falcon

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
"Mad hoes from the US would feel safe to visit"   That's classic shit right there!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
DaddyWaddy for governor of North Carolina

The 'Real' People's Champion
DW aka Johnny Falcon is a living legend in this business and many others.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
a simple example

if i, as a superior man of size hugenss smartness and fighting skills wanted to room up with one of your sisters, what would you gain by fighting me knowing that you would lose, or die, or be beatin badly?

if i roomed with your sister, id get her pregnant and raise a great falcon child and make the bastard child into a good worker

plus me being the bigger smarter man, i make life more interesting , maybe learn you how to perfect your body, maybe then you wont be grumpy and can get fine assed hoes like me?

its simple but its a shame we have bad communication in our elite in the us, they want a new world order but i think there lazyness has gotten the best of them, where they keep doing the same old tryed methods of killing for money

i think we could work together and be much more profitable f or everyone even the elite they would realize war is not as profitable as the falcon order. they are so lazy they keep doing methods that are so old and outdated none of them were even that ripped either
A

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
My sister is already pregnant asshole ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
if my sister was still alive i'd be honored to give her to you DW, she'd only be 31.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
"Mad hoes from the US would feel safe to visit"   That's classic shit right there!!

yes the key is cooperation

im sure the young indian /arabic neegars are tired of the same hoes and would like to mix it up with some fine white bitches. but its sad they do not have the falcon intellect nor do the leaders of our country

people are simply not informed

if they were

there would be garanteed abundance

its amazing after all these years it is still 'this' way of NOT abundance, people havent figured it out

1cooperation, 2health 3work and 4abundance in that order. all are essential if you take one out it falls apart. this world loves disinformation so much , its gotten so used to it ( the elite know) yet are not elite enough in their minds to know a better way plus i think they would feel hella lot better not having to kill people for money.

A

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
i'd really like somebody to explain WHY daddywaddy isn't the funniest, most down to earth guy on getbig.com!
$

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!

im sure the young indian /arabic neegars are tired of the same hoes and would like to mix it up with some fine white bitches.

Wow, great shit!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: It takes 2 to fight a war and people dieing, solution the FALCON ORDER
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 01:32:49 PM »
i'd really like somebody to explain WHY daddywaddy isn't the funniest, most down to earth #### on getbig.com!

yeah man fvck nibiru , im BACK on earth time to deal with thses issues, if nibiru comes then it does but these are the REAL issues and i think this ascension crap is just another way of creating more lies to mask the real issues, but who knows when it comes to nibiru , FVCK IT for now atleast
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 01:34:56 PM »
there were some big titted fat assed Latinas on Nibiru.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 01:36:57 PM »
lets deal with the now now and the then then
Z

Moosejay

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 02:56:03 PM »
Falcon="Everbody's Favorite All American"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2008, 02:57:55 PM »
Falcon="Everbody's Favorite All American"

train kept a rollin
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2008, 03:00:28 PM »
Only problem is the 'enemy' think it is about a holy war, they are simply not living in the same reality, while the US government is just trying to help these very sad same people. So the enemy is created by brainwashing use of religion during upbringing and later in some case pride/immaturity that stand in the way of acknowledging your own wrong ways, mistakes or inferiority of earlier past. That keeps them from letting them self get helped from someone better.

But religious extremists and radicals are getting farther and fewer between though, because their primitive ways leads to fast death. They are becoming extinct by way of evolution.

Moosejay

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »
The question I have for you, Falcon

Is

WILL IT EVER END???

Bast175

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 04:15:36 PM »
instead of americans hating the way bush takes over shit and hating the war lets look at the intellect of our 'enemys'

they wish to hold onto there crappy hot sandy land by all means because its there 'home'. dont they realize that if they just let the americans take over no one would have to die, there would be food to eat . why do these stupid soldiers so willing to die, its not like they will die, there would be a democratic rule much more lax, plus mad hoes from the US would feel safe to visit, more western influences.

why take the chance of being killed in battle, simply let the forieners "US" in. i dont see what really they think they might gain by fighting back

im sure the 'war pigs' have plenty to gain by bloodshed, but what are they really gaining? paper money? more hoes? i know they like power but what does power really give them, control over the people make all of us work hard while they chill so WE can do what we want? well that doesnt seem like such a bad deal to me let the fat cats not work and make the masses keep working hard its actually good for us to keep busy, there will be  always be people that fight and fuss about silly rules because they live to fuss yet me and everyone of you still live to our OWN rule and not someone else or even the governments not 100% , we all could use a little bit more money to buy more hoes with or a car or something but thats all perfectly doable BY YOURSELF NOT NEEDING THE GOVERNEMENTS HELP if you become a superior  master, meaning "knowing your foods, knowing the method to attaining the perfect body" with superior physical attributes one could either model and make easy money, play professional sports, and get mad hoes and cars. usually though people like ME are satisfied enough with getting mad hoes without money but cars and such are not important at all just the bare minimum to have food to eat and pay bills wich come from workin wich leads me to my next point

but back to the part about cooperation with our 'enemy ' countries. now i beleive if they contributed to the on FALCON ORDER aka NEW WORLD ORDER instead of WASTING rescources with vehicles guns ammo destroyed buildings ect. us people that struggle to pay our bills would have less struggiling if they cooperated

so nothing wrong with bush feeling the need to be king of the new world order. splitting up people in the world just causes more debt, uniting people for abundance of things would make it much easier for us and everyone

instead of people dying through starvation, we have too much food here, they could be fed our abundance and put to work like everyone else , instead of dead and workless, the amount of work one person can do in a day if they have the right things to eat to provide energy can be quite incredible and profitable if there was cooperation from our enemies and helping contries that are dieng. why let people die off when they can be saved, fed, and put to work and contribute to abundance for you and me?

instead of stomping other contries we should deal with them in this humanistic falcon way and EXPLAIN to them that the NEW WORLD ORDER is key for ABUNDANCE of all things. let the elite elite rich do nothing and enjoy it, but i think so will we, while we work and have abundance through cooperation of the Falcon order
After reading this I have determined that your sentences are so poorly constructed and grammatical errors so frequent that I, along with many others, have no earthly idea what point you are trying to convey. Perhaps you should pick up a good book with facts instead of those pseudoscience websites you read day in and day out. Otherwise you are merely leaving your legacy here as the getbig charlatan along with many more who have come before you.