Author Topic: Luke Wood Gains 50lbs in 3 Months (pics)  (Read 52025 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Luke Wood Gains 50lbs in 3 Months (pics)
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 09:31:40 PM »
I was actually 220lbs in November at 5'11. I was only 6% here. I was running, boxing alot and hardly doing any weight training. It was the fitness and healthiest i have ever felt. But i still have some unfinished business so im coming back. Now at 275lbs i feel great still! All drugs ha??? LOL!! i wish it was that easy!!! ::)

Are you denying the use of aas/hormones?

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2008, 09:32:33 PM »

Are you denying the use of aas/hormones?

did i say that??? ???

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2008, 09:33:21 PM »
I was actually 220lbs in November at 5'11. I was only 6% here. I was running, boxing alot and hardly doing any weight training. It was the fitness and healthiest i have ever felt. But i still have some unfinished business so im coming back. Now at 275lbs i feel great still! All drugs ha??? LOL!! i wish it was that easy!!! ::)

I will retire from bodybuilding one day when i please! Bodybuilding will not retire me!! ;)
luke you are a FREAK i think you are one of the most underrated/overlooked bb'ers out there.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2008, 09:34:45 PM »
luke you are a FREAK i think you are one of the most underrated/overlooked bb'ers out there.

Thankyou!!! ;)

Panther

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2008, 09:35:26 PM »

I will retire from bodybuilding one day when i please! Bodybuilding will not retire me!! ;)

When was the contest pic taken luke? Is milos the best man for the job do you think for your unclaimed business??

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2008, 09:35:41 PM »
did i say that??? ???

No but you didnt confirm either, so i ask:

Q:ARE YOU USING AAS/HORMONES?
YES/NO/SNAKE OIL ONLY

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2008, 09:36:05 PM »
Luke is it worth all the drug addiction just to be a guy who poses in his underwear and doesn't earn any prize money?

(Not trying to belittle you at all...I'm just fascinated by someone's psychological motivation to do this for seemingly so little reward)
O

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2008, 09:36:11 PM »

Okay there's no way that's 6%. I'd have to see more pics from that series.  And when you say hardly doing any weight training was that because of an injury or you felt it was useless to train without chemical enhancing aids?  This is what I refer to when saying all drugs.  Only training when "using". Relying too much on them.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2008, 09:37:04 PM »
When was the contest pic taken luke? Is milos the best man for the job do you think for your unclaimed business??

The contest picture was NY pro show in 2005. Is Milos the best man for the job?? WITHOUT QUESTION HE IS!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2008, 09:37:19 PM »
Luke is it worth all the drug addiction just to be a guy who poses in his underwear and doesn't earn any prize money?

(Not trying to belittle you at all...I'm just fascinated by someone's psychological motivation to do this for seemingly so little reward)

Good question i hope he answer it

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2008, 09:38:18 PM »
No but you didnt confirm either, so i ask:

Q:ARE YOU USING AAS/HORMONES?
YES/NO/SNAKE OIL ONLY

Your telling the story man, you tell me? im sure you know EXCALTY what im taking!! So why don't you just post what im taking???

Panther

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2008, 09:40:08 PM »
The contest picture was NY pro show in 2005. Is Milos the best man for the job?? WITHOUT QUESTION HE IS!

I thought so. Well, if he is i look forward to seeing your next show mate. Did you use the same principles that Milos used with you when working with Luke Shembry for the Australasians??

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2008, 09:40:54 PM »
Okay there's no way that's 6%. I'd have to see more pics from that series.  And when you say hardly doing any weight training was that because of an injury or you felt it was useless to train without chemical enhancing aids?  This is what I refer to when saying all drugs.  Only training when "using". Relying too much on them.

Are you sure i was'nt 6% than?? take a hard look at me judging a show in October

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2008, 09:41:32 PM »

YEP!!! 8)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2008, 09:42:03 PM »
luke just tel him its the horsepower and forgte about this hater "benz"....the guy stalks ME, and im just some kid... imagine what he'll do if YOU give him some attention.. :o

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2008, 09:42:24 PM »
Are you sure i was'nt 6% than?? take a hard look at me judging a show in October

thats why bbing has gone to shit

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2008, 09:42:47 PM »
Ok nevermind, we can always send the feds to pay you a visit and find out.

Do you think its worth to sell roids?

Send the feds brother!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2008, 09:43:13 PM »
luke just tel him its the horsepower and forgte about this hater "benz"....the guy stalks ME, and im just some kid... imagine what he'll do if YOU give him some attention.. :o
hahaha wheres your "used mig 29" mr bill gates? bahahaha

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2008, 09:44:09 PM »
Your telling the story man, you tell me? im sure you know EXCALTY what im taking!! So why don't you just post what im taking???
The term "all drugs" has a lot of validity.  However, as stated many times on this site, you need good genetic response, diet, and yes, you actually need to train.  I think what most people mean by "all drugs" is, you'd probably be 240lbs tops, if you were natural.
You should just list exactly what you are taking.  This would show it's not that much, in the way of drug use.  Probably just some clen and a shot of test per week...right? :D
N

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2008, 09:44:26 PM »
Obama pimps white women and black women

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2008, 09:44:34 PM »

Oh no man!!! I like "benz"!!!! bring it on!! this shit is funny!!! ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2008, 09:45:06 PM »
The term "all drugs" has a lot of validity.  However, as stated many times on this site, you need good genetic response, diet, and yes, you actually need to train.  I think what most people mean by "all drugs" is, you'd probably be 240lbs tops, if you were natural.
You should just list exactly what you are taking.  This would show it's not that much, in the way of drug use.  Probably just some clen and a shot of test per week...right? :D

expect a joke reply, typical "pro bodybuilder" behaviour.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2008, 09:45:50 PM »
Oh no man!!! I like "benz"!!!! bring it on!! this shit is funny!!! ;D
alright but dont say i didnt warn you   ;D

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2008, 09:46:10 PM »

Man make a list??? i dont have all nite!!! ;D :D 8)

Im off to bed kids! Good nite all! I have quads in 9 hrs time! 8)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2008, 09:46:35 PM »
YEP!!! 8)

The first pic you can't see any separation in your arms so I presumed that was not 6%.  What was your reason for dropping all that weight in the first place?