Author Topic: Jason Genova - IFBB Bodybuilder 4 hours ago  (Read 11215 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: Jason Genova - IFBB Bodybuilder 4 hours ago
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2013, 01:57:12 PM »
Well, PJ is getting this dumb turd to lose weight, i guess you can consider that positive progress.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2013, 02:03:53 PM »
8)

Jokes on you guys... sickening
holy fuck

STEROIDS FINALLY AT LAST

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2013, 03:01:43 PM »
holy fuck

STEROIDS FINALLY AT LAST

In Squeaky's case, they won't make much difference unless he's ready to kill himself with crazy doses in the next 1-1.5 years.  Even then, who's gonna give him all of that shit, particularly something as costly as gH, for free?  Jason is dumb as a doorknob and would be lucky to work in any capacity at McDonald's.  He either puts on something fierce (which I doubt:  someone that dumb can't fake it as long and well as he does, and a smarter man couldn't pretend to be that dense so consistently IMO), or his folks just give him whatever he wants material/money-wise such that he stays out of their fucking hair. 

Did I say whatever he wants?  Methinks they'd draw the line when he started asking for something as costly as decent amounts of gH. 

Maybe I'm wrong.  But mega-dosing everything under the sun is what it would take to improve this jerkoff.  He's been lifting consistently for years and has the build of a flabby 9th grader who's visited the weight room a couple of times a week for 3-4 months.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2013, 05:45:53 AM »
In Squeaky's case, they won't make much difference unless he's ready to kill himself with crazy doses in the next 1-1.5 years.  Even then, who's gonna give him all of that shit, particularly something as costly as gH, for free?  Jason is dumb as a doorknob and would be lucky to work in any capacity at McDonald's.  He either puts on something fierce (which I doubt:  someone that dumb can't fake it as long and well as he does, and a smarter man couldn't pretend to be that dense so consistently IMO), or his folks just give him whatever he wants material/money-wise such that he stays out of their fucking hair. 

Did I say whatever he wants?  Methinks they'd draw the line when he started asking for something as costly as decent amounts of gH. 

Maybe I'm wrong.  But mega-dosing everything under the sun is what it would take to improve this jerkoff.  He's been lifting consistently for years and has the build of a flabby 9th grader who's visited the weight room a couple of times a week for 3-4 months.
i believe u can get really freaky with steroids without HGH

he can never be a pro obviously

but he can be a freakshowN?