Author Topic: Whos hotter Jamie Easor or Jenny Mccarthy?  (Read 16793 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Whos hotter Jamie Easor or Jenny Mccarthy?
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2008, 09:30:02 PM »
dont think got a second that i laugh at autism ,,its serious deaseasedisorder,,but! if you only knew how much of a whore the mother was in the 90s you wouldnt talk ,,,3 sums ,,black men,,slept with everyone around to get the mtv job,,that thing was party animal and did big time narcotic drugs such as cocaine and interesting combinations of pain killers,,she was a recreational user not of hormones but of what we consider narcotics,,

i have no doubt that god punished her,,the hand of god gets anywhere in some form or another,,that poor kid did nothing wrong beside being born from the wrong pussy

now since she has no talent and she has a big problem to face ...she is active for autism and selling herslef as educated woman ,,but she is no educated nothing ...she is a whore always be one ,,

there is a whore like madona with talent to write 100s of masterpiece songs and music and sing thus considered godess of music

then there is a drug addict like withneywith talent to be the best singer america ever had and to date no one compare

and then there is a whore and a drug addict such as macarthy but there is one single problem here...
she never had talent...same problem of spears only 10 years earlier and the beggining of generation nothingness,,

i dont have a problem with sluts as long as they got talent....you ever hear me talking about cristina agilera? if you chose to be a whore or a slut YOU BETTER HAVE TALENT!

if not you are generation nothingness and your time is limited,,barak hussain obama by the way is the peak of generation nothingness,,but he already ruined his chances to be president so this one is xed

I understand that you have a problem with white girls who sleep with black guys and equate it with the decay of American moral values. ::) That is just the tip of the iceberg of what makes you a fucking idiot on so many levels.

1 in 150 children born in the U.S. today are born with autism. Are they all terrible whores who slept around and...God forbid...slept with black guys? You'd be the type of jealous mutherfucker in the club muttering under your breath and calling me a guy when I walk out of the club with the finest blonde in the place. Punk ass with all the muscle yet soft as Cottonelle.  :D

It would be nice if Obama won the presidency so you would just kill yourself. Just be sure to leave a notebook of the best steroid cycles behind before you blow your brains out, f@ggot.  :D
!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2008, 09:33:00 PM »
okay okay...im 11 years old, a girl, and i have had a NEGATIVE amount of sex..   -2 to be precise

hahaha if you don't count the gay sex you have had, an eleven year old boy is more experienced than you.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2008, 09:40:18 PM »
I understand that you have a problem with white girls who sleep with black guys and equate it with the decay of American moral values. ::) That is just the tip of the iceberg of what makes you a fucking idiot on so many levels.

1 in 150 children born in the U.S. today are born with autism. Are they all terrible whores who slept around and...God forbid...slept with black guys? You'd be the type of jealous mutherfucker in the club muttering under your breath and calling me a guy when I walk out of the club with the finest blonde in the place. Punk ass with all the muscle yet soft as Cottonelle.  :D

It would be nice if Obama won the presidency so you would just kill yourself. Just be sure to leave a notebook of the best steroid cycles behind before you blow your brains out, f@ggot.  :D

how do you know im not black you moron? now...i dont have anything against you ,,,few of my best friends are black ,,,real african blacks go bd precise from ghana kenya and tanzania,,i have many american black friends,,and! i did more for black kids community activity and contribution than most likley your hero barak hussain,,,

also i wouldnt care if a white girl went with you home from the club because this is not the problem ,,the problem is when she goes with diff black guy every other week! and then mexican guy and then white trash and then get 3 kids from 3 diff dadys ...i couldnt give a fuck if you as a black guy dated a white girl...thats being a racist and that im not!

lastly,,,,i will take ANY ONE ON PLANET EARTH BEFORE THE DEMON,,so even barak hussain will be better than her...i think he is higly smart politician only lack experience and very liberal to a point of NATIONAL SECUTIRY RISK to the usa,,but trust me i would take him 40 thousand times over the demon with her secret police and love of control

it doesnt matter anyway,,mccain alreasd won it ,,no sane american will vote anyother way after that wright thing,,it is silent racism as its best ,,no chance the whites will vote for barak hussain ,,many think he is muslim and mistakenly so but they think so ....so his chances are right now standing at about 5% to be next president,,gas in america need to be 5$ per gallon by election day in east usa for the democrats to have any chance

ofcouse if al gore is pushed in he will win this election but it  wont happen
fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2008, 09:42:33 PM »
gh15, what about Lindsay Lohan? Does she have the talent to justify her scandalous ways?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2008, 09:44:34 PM »

matter anyway,,mccain alreasd won it ,,no sane american will vote anyother way after that wright thing,,it is silent racism as its best ,,no chance the whites will vote for barak hussain ,,many think he is muslim and mistakenly so but they think so ....so his chances are right now standing at about 5% to be next president,,gas in america need to be 5$ per gallon by election day in east usa for the democrats to have any chance

thats pretty insightful. im not sure your 100% accurate about barack though.

but if mccain really legalizes aas then fuck it, i can overlook his other deficiencies!  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2008, 09:45:18 PM »
gh15, what about Lindsay Lohan? Does she have the talent to justify her scandalous ways?

frekeled women can look good at times if it sits right on them ,,,but that girl have no talent ,,maybe as child acter ,,but those days are past and she is a whore from broken home,,hard to find anything talented now days,,,music sucks ,,even movies start suck,,its like the beggining of the 90s was the end of everything good and now we live in shit hole called nothingness
fallen angel

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2008, 09:45:51 PM »
how do you know im not black you moron? now...i dont have anything against you ,,,few of my best friends are black ,,,real african blacks go bd precise from ghana kenya and tanzania,,i have many american black friends,,and! i did more for black kids community activity and contribution than most likley your hero barak hussain,,,

also i wouldnt care if a white girl went with you home from the club because this is not the problem ,,the problem is when she goes with diff black guy every other week! and then mexican guy and then white trash and then get 3 kids from 3 diff dadys ...i couldnt give a fuck if you as a black guy dated a white girl...thats being a racist and that im not!

lastly,,,,i will take ANY ONE ON PLANET EARTH BEFORE THE DEMON,,so even barak hussain will be better than her...i think he is higly smart politician only lack experience and very liberal to a point of NATIONAL SECUTIRY RISK to the usa,,but trust me i would take him 40 thousand times over the demon with her secret police and love of control

it doesnt matter anyway,,mccain alreasd won it ,,no sane american will vote anyother way after that wright thing,,it is silent racism as its best ,,no chance the whites will vote for barak hussain ,,many think he is muslim and mistakenly so but they think so ....so his chances are right now standing at about 5% to be next president,,gas in america need to be 5$ per gallon by election day in east usa for the democrats to have any chance

You ain't black, you bitch ass muthafucka. You have said too many things no sane black man would ever say. You have "real black" African friends, and you've done great things for the black community? Maaaaan...shut the fuck up. You're so full of shit you need an enema.

Please don't talk politics, as it has shown the steroids and other drugs have rotted your brain and made you terminally delusional in addition to being an IDIOT.  :D

!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2008, 09:49:58 PM »

a woman must must must! always be smaller than the guy by a good amount ,,now im not talking about 100lb girl and 240lb guy this is weird ,,,husky girl

DAMN wtf is with everyone indirectly bagging on me today.  I think me and my girl look cute together ok!  Im 4 inches taller and 130lbs heavier haha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2008, 09:56:04 PM »
You ain't black, you bitch ass muthafucka. You have said too many things no sane black man would ever say. You have "real black" African friends, and you've done great things for the black community? Maaaaan...shut the fuck up. You're so full of shit you need an enema.

Please don't talk politics, as it has shown the steroids and other drugs have rotted your brain and made you terminally delusional in addition to being an IDIOT.  :D

oh believe it or not ...some sane brothers will say it you just need to talk to the sane ones,,,try bill cosby to start with ;)
fallen angel

SHRREDDitUP

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2008, 09:56:35 PM »
This isn't even a reasonable comparison.  Posting the worst pic of Jenny McCarthy the original poster could find notwithstanding, Jamie Eason isn't even in Jenny McCarthy's league.

ugly nipples with fake boobs................... ...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2008, 09:58:10 PM »
oh believe it or not ...some sane brothers will say it you just need to talk to the sane ones,,,try bill cosby to start with ;)
Don't compare your idiotic statments with someone well respected like Bill Cosby, bro.  ::) Please, you're talking to the wrong person to go down that road...
!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2008, 10:03:09 PM »
Don't compare your idiotic statments with someone well respected like Bill Cosby, bro.  ::) Please, you're talking to the wrong person to go down that road...

you know,,,the one thing 100% of people think about gh15 is that he or she is very very smart,,smarter than bill cosby to be exact,,everything i say has truth behind it thats why i do it under descrete identity where i can just be truthful and not bare the consequences,,some things i say are very harsh i admit it ,,but if you take a close look around you wether if its the gym or your neigberhood or your local walmart...stop for a second and think about what gh15 said and you will find it ringing truth EVERY DAY OF THE WEEk 365 days a year

fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2008, 10:09:22 PM »
gh15, what about Amy Whinehouse?  Does she have enough talent to justify and redeem her from her scandalous ways?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2008, 10:10:20 PM »
you know,,,the one thing 100% of people think about gh15 is that he or she is very very smart,,smarter than bill cosby to be exact,,everything i say has truth behind it thats why i do it under descrete identity where i can just be truthful and not bare the consequences,,some things i say are very harsh i admit it ,,but if you take a close look around you wether if its the gym or your neigberhood or your local walmart...stop for a second and think about what gh15 said and you will find it ringing truth EVERY DAY OF THE WEEk 365 days a year

Gotta admit.  GH says alot of things that i THINK but wouldnt say haha.  Im sure thats the case for alot of other people too.  He has thrown shyt out there on drugs before that i thought to be info not easily handed around....but he knows his stuff.  Hes said things about people that i thought to be ziplip (secret)...yet somehow he knows.  Id really like to know how he gets his info.....but he seems to be well informed in all areas and really have a grasp on reality.....

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2008, 11:25:39 PM »

MELTDOWN!

Funny an Italian woman would even touch you as most Italian families don't condone their daughter sleeping with Nat King Cole.  You would like Staten Island bitches though, they are almost as loud-mouthed as black bitches.  Your last few posts explained so much.  Oh yeah, fine woman and Jersey don't exactly go hand in hand. 
Squishy face retard

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2008, 11:29:33 PM »
Don't wait for McCain to lose...kill yourself tonight.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2008, 11:50:36 PM »
MELTDOWN!

Funny an Italian woman would even touch you as most Italian families don't condone their daughter sleeping with Nat King Cole.  You would like Staten Island bitches though, they are almost as loud-mouthed as black bitches.  Your last few posts explained so much.  Oh yeah, fine woman and Jersey don't exactly go hand in hand. 
Meltdown...very original.  ::)

I like fine women of all types. These Italian girls you speak of may not bring black men home to their racist family, but trust me they are seeking out well built black men just the same. ;) I grew up all around this mix.  I used to have this Italian dime piece that stalked me for months after I broke up with her. It was only when I threatened to go to her dad did the dumb broad back off. Italian girls tell Italian guys like you what you want to hear because they know you are a group of men that are extremely insecure about interracial dating. Moreso than any other ethnic group, part of which is why Squadfather's comments are so stereotypical and make me want to ridicule his pathetic fat ass. I also get a kick out of the fat delusional guy...unemployed...glued to his computer...creating this fantasy world of him as some kind of Italian Stallion. Then you see his pic.  ;D

You seem to have an obsession with NJ and Staten Island in particular, cap. You strike me as one of those Italians jealous that you're stuck in AZ while all your guido breatheren are in NYC, LI, and NJ. It's ok paisan, I'm sure they still respect you back east.  :-* You mention loud mouth girls from Staten Island whenever you quote me as if I give a fuck. You have no idea of the type of women I've dated...certainly not loud mouths. I wouldn't up with that shit for a minute. I've been to Staten Island maybe 3 times in my life and I think its a dump. The only thing good to come out of SI is the Wu Tang Clan. I don't even consider it a borough of NYC. I've lived in all the others at one point...BX, BK, Q-boro, Manhattan. Until I moved to Jersey, for awhile I was only dating crazy-ass women from Brooklyn or the Bronx. Mostly Latinas. Now I'm old and no longer need the fuckin' drama. LOL
!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2008, 06:39:19 AM »
Meltdown...very original.  ::)

I like fine women of all types. These Italian girls you speak of may not bring black men home to their racist family, but trust me they are seeking out well built black men just the same. ;) I grew up all around this mix.  I used to have this Italian dime piece that stalked me for months after I broke up with her. It was only when I threatened to go to her dad did the dumb broad back off. Italian girls tell Italian guys like you what you want to hear because they know you are a group of men that are extremely insecure about interracial dating. Moreso than any other ethnic group, part of which is why Squadfather's comments are so stereotypical and make me want to ridicule his pathetic fat ass. I also get a kick out of the fat delusional guy...unemployed...glued to his computer...creating this fantasy world of him as some kind of Italian Stallion. Then you see his pic.  ;D

You seem to have an obsession with NJ and Staten Island in particular, cap. You strike me as one of those Italians jealous that you're stuck in AZ while all your guido breatheren are in NYC, LI, and NJ. It's ok paisan, I'm sure they still respect you back east.  :-* You mention loud mouth girls from Staten Island whenever you quote me as if I give a fuck. You have no idea of the type of women I've dated...certainly not loud mouths. I wouldn't up with that shit for a minute. I've been to Staten Island maybe 3 times in my life and I think its a dump. The only thing good to come out of SI is the Wu Tang Clan. I don't even consider it a borough of NYC. I've lived in all the others at one point...BX, BK, Q-boro, Manhattan. Until I moved to Jersey, for awhile I was only dating crazy-ass women from Brooklyn or the Bronx. Mostly Latinas. Now I'm old and no longer need the fuckin' drama. LOL
You put a lot of thought into this one.  LI is the furthest thing from NYC, NJ has two nice places and NYC is too crowded for me but I did enjoy it so I really don't think I'm missing much.  The guidos that you speak of make me never want to visit the east coast again.  As far as Italian girls with jungle fever, most either don't do it or do it and never speak of it because when they want to go back to a white dude they actually want to be taken back.  Doesn't it make you feel shitty to know every white bitch you date is embarrassed to mention or show you to their parents because you're black? 
Squishy face retard

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2008, 07:03:53 AM »
Back to the important question...Jamie or Jenny.  Id have to go with Jamie.  For the simple fact that i heard Jenny McCarthy on some show talking about how she had Irritable Bowel Syndrome.  Just grosses me out and ruined her for me.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2008, 07:47:01 AM »
gh15 is like the oracle

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2008, 07:49:25 AM »
DAMN wtf is with everyone indirectly bagging on me today.  I think me and my girl look cute together ok!  Im 4 inches taller and 130lbs heavier haha
so your girlfriend is 5'2" and 60 pounds?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2008, 11:35:47 AM »

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2008, 11:48:50 AM »
This is taking a step back in the right direction.

More Eason/Mccarthy pics ???

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2008, 12:09:58 PM »
you need to be out of your mind to even ask this question ,,but you americans have no shame what so ever :D

jebby macratney is the biggest girl i have ever seen ,,big big big big big and very manly built ,,she has big bones and her pussy is most likley dont even feel anything less than 9 inch fat cock on a good day,,very bad example for anythign remotely close to hot,,jenny macarthy is the closet thing i can think of that resemble a transgender especially with no make up and again she is big and her autistic child is most likely result of her years of abuse and misuse and low selfesteem that caused her to do lots of shit ,,you nake the drugs...

the othr pne jamie is um,,,well she is um still nothing perfect ,,lacking lfemininity big time,,but! in comparison to that big thing mcarthy ...jamie is way way way more feminine,,and still she is not feminine what so ever!

that should tell you that mcarthy is not considered a woman by gh15

English mothafucka, do you write it?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2008, 07:43:53 PM »
You put a lot of thought into this one.  LI is the furthest thing from NYC, NJ has two nice places and NYC is too crowded for me but I did enjoy it so I really don't think I'm missing much.  The guidos that you speak of make me never want to visit the east coast again.  As far as Italian girls with jungle fever, most either don't do it or do it and never speak of it because when they want to go back to a white dude they actually want to be taken back.  Doesn't it make you feel shitty to know every white bitch you date is embarrassed to mention or show you to their parents because you're black? 
Faulty assumption, my guinea friend.  ;) Your stereotypical blue collar Italian relatives may feel that way, but not all white people. I've had good relations and been treated like family by a couple of my ex'es parents. But I tend to stick and move...you know what I'm sayin'? I don't give a fuck about them hoes.  ;)

Secondly, we were speaking of Staten Island, someplace you likely know little about yet often interject into my posts or any post involving New Jersey. I could care less about you, but for a geography lesson Staten Island and Long Island are two different places, Slick. SI is one of the boroughs of NYC, LI is not.
!