Author Topic: MESSAGE TO EPHEDRINE USERS!!!!!!!  (Read 28677 times)

The Coach

Re: MESSAGE TO EPHEDRINE USERS!!!!!!!
« Reply #175 on: April 05, 2008, 01:08:06 PM »
That was actually pretty funny EPT1

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #176 on: April 05, 2008, 01:11:08 PM »
your description of agonism fits caffeines adenosine receptor activation and your description of antogonists is plain wrong.

"Agonists bind to the receptor and triggers a response. "

what would you consider an adenosinemimetic then?

Do you know what adenosine does?
I'll help you out....

Adenosine is a "sleepy sleepy" receptor.  One of its clinical uses is for rhythm identification in SVT.  It can even cause heart block.

Now....are you saying that Caffeine ACTIVATES a recptor that SLOWS the heart down?  
Are you also then saying that caffeine is a VASODILATOR?  
Because that is what agonism of adenosine receptor causes.

Do you also fuck for virginity?

I'd consider adenosinemimetic gibberish.  If you want to write a word belonging to the 256,000 some in the English language, I'll gladly give you my thoughts.  

If you mean sympathomimetic, there is no longer a reason for me to respond to you as your grasp of receptor biomechanics doesn't deserve response.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: April 05, 2008, 01:35:22 PM »
Do you know what adenosine does?
I'll help you out....

Adenosine is a "sleepy sleepy" receptor.  One of its clinical uses is for rhythm identification in SVT.  It can even cause heart block.

Now....are you saying that Caffeine ACTIVATES a recptor that SLOWS the heart down?  
Are you also then saying that caffeine is a VASODILATOR?  
Because that is what agonism of adenosine receptor causes.

Do you also fuck for virginity?

I'd consider adenosinemimetic gibberish.  If you want to write a word belonging to the 256,000 some in the English language, I'll gladly give you my thoughts.  

If you mean sympathomimetic, there is no longer a reason for me to respond to you as your grasp of receptor biomechanics doesn't deserve response.

yes by competitively inhibiting adenosine from reaching the receptor caffeine causes its stimulating effects along with PDE inhibition which increases cAMP. Yes caffeine is a sympathomimetic.

i also dont beleive your a doctor. cardiology you say?

you should be able to tell me two major differences between fetal circulation versus circulation at birth,in the heart.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: April 05, 2008, 01:37:48 PM »
dont take to long :D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: April 05, 2008, 01:41:07 PM »
also i would just like to point out that A2A inhibition is the main reason for stimulation from methylxanthines.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #180 on: April 05, 2008, 01:41:31 PM »
triple post meltdown, oh brother.
follow the arrows

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: April 05, 2008, 01:44:16 PM »
triple post meltdown, oh brother.

:-*

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 05, 2008, 02:15:42 PM »
funny thing is he is still online but cannot answer this simple question which has obvious answers.

his understanding of every talked about in this thread is nothing you couldnt find via google, I will admit that i was off base with competitive inhibition as it doesnt agonise but increases sympathetic tone via lack of adenosine, so its not agonism in a sense.

The Coach

« Reply #183 on: April 05, 2008, 04:53:33 PM »
*CRICKETS*

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #184 on: April 05, 2008, 05:00:44 PM »
yes and if you did that you would end up doing it 3-4 times a day

you cannot fuck around with cocaine like that. if your gonna do it you shouldnt use it before a workout...youll en up using it every workout.   and you should only use it occasionally on the weekends, and make sure to have some weed available for the come down..   or else youll be sad as fuck and desperate for more coke..

trust me.      i thought the exact same thing you did. and i did exactly what you said you would do.
Thanks for the advice, hearing your story i will stay away from the shit. 8)
Arnold For President 2012.2016

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #185 on: April 05, 2008, 05:34:02 PM »
Or, one could just avoid coke altogether.

if you have the junkie/addict in your blood - if you have blood relatives who are addicts, or if you are easily addicted to work, sex, other things... you might find out ya cannot just use recreationally.

I'm no expert - I've never touched tobacco, weed, or any drug, but there are a lot of junkies in my family.  I've seen my little cousins up north grow from good little kids to straight junkies because it's just in their blood, the addict.  they try coke in college like many kids do, and they just keep doing it.   Others have the ability to just put it down when it's time to get back to work/school on monday.  Some families don't.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #186 on: April 05, 2008, 06:19:49 PM »
Or, one could just avoid coke altogether.

if you have the junkie/addict in your blood - if you have blood relatives who are addicts, or if you are easily addicted to work, sex, other things... you might find out ya cannot just use recreationally.

I'm no expert - I've never touched tobacco, weed, or any drug, but there are a lot of junkies in my family.  I've seen my little cousins up north grow from good little kids to straight junkies because it's just in their blood, the addict.  they try coke in college like many kids do, and they just keep doing it.   Others have the ability to just put it down when it's time to get back to work/school on monday.  Some families don't.

good post, anyone who has addiction in their families has a responsibilty to themselves to avoid excess use of any drugs or alcohol. Once its triggered you're fucked.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #187 on: April 05, 2008, 06:28:41 PM »
good post, anyone who has addiction in their families has a responsibilty to themselves to avoid excess use of any drugs or alcohol. Once its triggered you're fucked.
Should one with such relatives avoid ever even trying alcohol? 'Cause it's triggered immediately once you feel the effects of the drug IMO. I've heard alcoholics say they were "addicted" from the first time they touched the stuff. But then it's sort of unreasonable to expect people to never even try drinking a few beers. It's like you're fucked whatever you do if you have the predisposition.

The Coach

« Reply #188 on: April 05, 2008, 07:50:21 PM »
Should one with such relatives avoid ever even trying alcohol? 'Cause it's triggered immediately once you feel the effects of the drug IMO. I've heard alcoholics say they were "addicted" from the first time they touched the stuff. But then it's sort of unreasonable to expect people to never even try drinking a few beers. It's like you're fucked whatever you do if you have the predisposition.

I'm going to get blasted for this and knowing most of the people on here, what I am about to say they will hold against me (just like they do my past marriages without knowing the circumstances of course) but if it will help someone else, so be it.

I don't know anyone in my family that was an addict and since there are so many different definitions of an "alcoholic" I wasn't sure what the definition of an alcoholic was. My addiction started when I was about 18 when coke was introduced to me from the owner of the gym I was training at, after that I was hooked. I never had a problem with alcohol, it was basically used to help come down after my coke high, same thing when I switched from coke to speed (to help make weight for shows) because I was able to function with little sleep.

I don't know where or from whom my addictive personality came from but I do know that I have one. I have been clean for about 17-18 years but I can have a drink or two without being an alcoholic. Does this make sense?

Believe it or not, I was (am) a counselor at my church and have delt with this quite a bit.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #189 on: April 05, 2008, 08:05:06 PM »
I'm going to get blasted for this and knowing most of the people on here, what I am about to say they will hold against me (just like they do my past marriages without knowing the circumstances of course) but if it will help someone else, so be it.

I don't know anyone in my family that was an addict and since there are so many different definitions of an "alcoholic" I wasn't sure what the definition of an alcoholic was. My addiction started when I was about 18 when coke was introduced to me from the owner of the gym I was training at, after that I was hooked. I never had a problem with alcohol, it was basically used to help come down after my coke high, same thing when I switched from coke to speed (to help make weight for shows) because I was able to function with little sleep.

I don't know where or from whom my addictive personality came from but I do know that I have one. I have been clean for about 17-18 years but I can have a drink or two without being an alcoholic. Does this make sense?

Believe it or not, I was (am) a counselor at my church and have delt with this quite a bit.

I wouldn't blast you. I guess it's possible to be able to use one drug responsibly but not some other drugs.

The Coach

« Reply #190 on: April 05, 2008, 08:16:29 PM »
I wouldn't blast you. I guess it's possible to be able to use one drug responsibly but not some other drugs.

I believe using coke or speed is irresponsible, it just took me a while to figure it out. Thank God I never had to go into rehab or hit rock bottom, it took me a while to kick, I relapsed about 3-4 times and during those times I knew it was of course wrong and regretted everytime I relapsed. It was a friend of mine who basically saved me, some local oldies on here might know him, his name is Jimmy Flood, won a ton of Masters BBing shows and a former Ironworker who was also an addict. I owe my sobriety to him.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #191 on: April 05, 2008, 08:22:54 PM »
you may think you're getting bigger because you're more energetic in the gym but it's making you skinnier and weaker, discuss. ;D

Ephedrine can be converted into methamphetamine by reducing it with Lithium metal and Sodium. Or if you want the racemate, by reductively alkylating via catalytic hydrogenation phenylpropanone and methylamine with Platinum oxide.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #192 on: April 05, 2008, 08:29:49 PM »
I believe using coke or speed is irresponsible, it just took me a while to figure it out. Thank God I never had to go into rehab or hit rock bottom, it took me a while to kick, I relapsed about 3-4 times and during those times I knew it was of course wrong and regretted everytime I relapsed. It was a friend of mine who basically saved me, some local oldies on here might know him, his name is Jimmy Flood, won a ton of Masters BBing shows and a former Ironworker who was also an addict. I owe my sobriety to him.
i definitely could not have stopped on my own. thankfully i had quality counselors and a good family of guys in there with me....or else i most likely would have relapsed too.   

i have smoked weed  since then, and i have done mushrooms, but i havent touched cocaine or ecstacy..and those are things i gotta watch out for. anything that makes me feel good and alieves my social anxiety, those things are what i get hooked on

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: April 05, 2008, 09:08:19 PM »

I dont think so, it also depends on other pysch issues, but I dont think you can get hooked the first time...There is an actress on tv, no point in mentioning her name here, but both her parents were serious alcholics and she knew as a young girl she probably had the gene, So she limits herself to two drinks at social occasion, she has never become addicted and has a hit show on tv, kids and a good marraige. So yea I think it is possible if you are smart.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #194 on: April 05, 2008, 09:08:29 PM »
I believe using coke or speed is irresponsible,

Irresponsible, yes. But because you do coke or speed and not one thing like heroin (or did you try others once or twice?) and such, does not make you have an addictive personality.
Like many things, having an addictive personality has different degrees. You could drink one or two beers and have no problem. But you got hooked on coke. Myself, I've had a few binges while out touring on the road, but stopped once I saw (for me) there was no point or fun to it. I was able to do it and stop-much like you and drinking. Other people I've seen get addicted to anything and everything they touch. Be it bike riding, playing music, weights, drugs or any combination of the above.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: April 05, 2008, 09:15:32 PM »

that is really brave of you to post Coach, you will probably get flamed but I think if it helps someone out there then it is worth it.

I never realized how pervasive alcoholism is, but its everywhere, anyone you think is, probably is. Just because someone can work and function while boozing doesnt mean they are not addicted. It is a dangerous line but some people manage to live entire lives as functioning alcoholics...ie Ted Kennedy. For those types its usually the family that suffers the consequences.

The Coach

« Reply #196 on: April 05, 2008, 09:23:49 PM »
Irresponsible, yes. But because you do coke or speed and not one thing like heroin (or did you try others once or twice?) and such, does not make you have an addictive personality.
Like many things, having an addictive personality has different degrees. You could drink one or two beers and have no problem. But you got hooked on coke. Myself, I've had a few binges while out touring on the road, but stopped once I saw (for me) there was no point or fun to it. I was able to do it and stop-much like you and drinking. Other people I've seen get addicted to anything and everything they touch. Be it bike riding, playing music, weights, drugs or any combination of the above.

Nope, only coke and speed, tried mushrooms once, didn't like it, same with weed, didn't like it as well. I do know that when I find something I like I get hyperfocused and don't let anything get in my way from doing it. Now, aside from my family, I'm super focused on golf and my business (to pay for my golf habit ;D) something I can't explain, right now everything is about golf. Last week my wife wrote on a sticky "your obsessed with golf" and left it on my computer. The good news is my wife, son and me all play together on the weekends 8)

bea

• Getbig II
« Reply #197 on: December 30, 2008, 07:54:58 AM »
Someone has prostate problem with ephedrine??
Afriend of me has  a swelling prostate with ephedrine
bea

4thAD

« Reply #198 on: December 30, 2008, 08:25:27 AM »
Ephedrine is for who is too much lazy to go through a strict diet!!  ;) Considering the advantages and disavantages of ephedrine use, I would prefer to get some winny instead!

Yeah, because ephedrine wont work with a good strict diet right?  ::)

4thAD

« Reply #199 on: December 30, 2008, 08:28:00 AM »
i definitely could not have stopped on my own. thankfully i had quality counselors and a good family of guys in there with me....or else i most likely would have relapsed too.   

i have smoked weed  since then, and i have done mushrooms, but i havent touched cocaine or ecstacy..and those are things i gotta watch out for. anything that makes me feel good and alieves my social anxiety, those things are what i get hooked on

If your smoking weed and doing mushrooms your still using, and will eventually revert to your drug of choice. You better be careful.