Author Topic: A Challenge to King Kamali  (Read 554 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
A Challenge to King Kamali
« on: April 03, 2008, 10:12:44 PM »
I challenge you to a 5 mile dance off....Winner take all...I will put up 10,000 dollars to yours...First one to finish wins...We video tape the whole thing and have a panel of judges who make sure its actually dancing we are doing and not trying to strike oil or something(you greasy bastard)...You sir are an insult to anyone who has ever pop-locked...

Purge_WTF

Re: A Challenge to King Kamali
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 11:28:18 PM »
I challenge you to a 5 mile dance off....Winner take all...I will put up 10,000 dollars to yours...First one to finish wins...We video tape the whole thing and have a panel of judges who make sure its actually dancing we are doing and not trying to strike oil or something(you greasy bastard)...You sir are an insult to anyone who has ever pop-locked...

Stop spamming the boards and skip along, troll.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: A Challenge to King Kamali
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 11:39:18 PM »
62 views and this is the best you can come up with....I wonder what made the other 61 just to pass along but you sir made it your life's choice to answer this one thread that meant so much to you?

Very weird i must say...To add, I would like to ask, is your middle name Howie and do you hang with blind guys? If so, I repeat i will not braille the head of my cock with the saying anadrol syntex 50/50 or some shit like that.......

I repeat i'm not part of your syntex cult....I will not be fooled by your post...Your words troll may activate some sort of mind control to all the other sheep, but make no mistake buddy....I and we are on to you...You and this Howie fellow will not bring me into your cult and i will tell you now that i am sending this to every blind organization out there and letting them in on your and Howie's little secret...

You sick bastards need to be brought down....Your word or words TROLL are no longer active...And if it takes my last breathe on earth, i will let everyone know just what your are up to.........

61 people just passed the test and you, you evil bastard have showed your fangs.........From here on out, I want everyone know that you read braille off the top of male cocks..............And your key word to try to fuck with people is TROLL................... .............

You have been outed................Syn tex boy...................